r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention birds of prey. One of my neighbor's cats was almost snatched by some kind of hawk, and only managed to escape with his life cause the neighbor was nearby and shouted at it as it was swooping, scaring it off
One of my cousins from the more urbane side of my family was traumatized by hearing a rabbit getting killed by a hawk. And then when I responded all nonchalant "Yeah they really do sound human when they're dying, don't they?" it fucked him up even more. I love raptors.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
One of my cousins from the more urbane side of my family was traumatized by hearing a rabbit getting killed by a hawk. And then when I responded all nonchalant "Yeah they really do sound human when they're dying, don't they?" it fucked him up even more. I love raptors.
Traumatized? Pod people really are something else. Just about every time I go night fishing I hear a pack of coyotes rip a rabbit to shreds back in the trees. The most stressful thing about it is my dog perking up her ears looking like she wants to join in, and I have to disappoint her and say nah girl stay, they'll try to kill you to if you catch up to them.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
Traumatized? Pod people really are something else. Just about every time I go night fishing I hear a pack of coyotes rip a rabbit to shreds back in the trees. The most stressful thing about it is my dog perking up her ears looking like she wants to join in, and I have to disappoint her and say nah girl stay, they'll try to kill you to if you catch up to them.
In fairness to my cousin he was something like eight years old at the time and as far as I am aware that was his first exposure to death.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
In fairness to my cousin he was something like eight years old at the time and as far as I am aware that was his first exposure to death.
I think that's a thing about society thats pretty interesting in current year. I took my first squirrel at that same age, my first deer a couple years later. I think back to a couple hundred years ago when by age 8 you had already probably watched a sibling or parent die to disease or trauma. We have a very different relationship to death now than we have had for 99.9 percent of human history.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
I think that's a thing about society thats pretty interesting in current year. I took my first squirrel at that same age, my first deer a couple years later. I think back to a couple hundred years ago when by age 8 you had already probably watched a sibling or parent die to disease or trauma. We have a very different relationship to death now than we have had for 99.9 percent of human history.
You're definitely right about that, and my childhood and your childhood weren't too dissimilar. But in some ways it's a good thing we're more insulated from death, not in many ways, but in some.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
imagine being as sad and pathetic as a r/dogfree sperg.
20220416_013748.jpg
20220416_013737.jpg

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit that’s horrible, the chad cat at the end though. Watched a dog 5x his size get a beatdown and still squared up.
Cats are kinda like geese, they aren't that strong but they've realized that unbridled aggression can usually win a fight before it really has a chance to start.
Who the fuck spends $3,000 on dog training a week?
I don't know what's gotten to Reddit troons that their brain just shutdowns when it comes to dogs.
Redditors don't think. Period.

oramge cat

Neow!
kiwifarms.net
Cats are kinda like geese, they aren't that strong but they've realized that unbridled aggression can usually win a fight before it really has a chance to start.

Redditors don't think. Period.
My old cat once chased off a pack of 3 good sized dogs including a pit for the crime of being on our street and then strutted back proud as hell, no fucks given. She ran right up to the biggest one and swiped at their noses until they fucked off and ran, then chased them to the end of the road before she came back. That cat was a tiny little lady too, one of the smallest grown cats I've ever seen.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
My old cat once chased off a pack of 3 good sized dogs including a pit for the crime of being on our street and then strutted back proud as hell, no fucks given. She ran right up to the biggest one and swiped at their noses until they fucked off and ran, then chased them to the end of the road before she came back. That cat was a tiny little lady too, one of the smallest grown cats I've ever seen.
When I was a really young kid we had a cat that beat six shades of shit out of one of my cousin's Boxers. The poor thing was so scared it wouldn't go near the (declawed) cat.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that video of a girl who helped nurse a baby bunny back to health and when the family let him out on their yard to live on its own a hawk swooped down and grabbed it.

Pecano

kiwifarms.net
Anyone seen the sperg dog haters on youtube? They're a whole other level of crazy.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck spends $3,000 on dog training a week?
I don't know what's gotten to Reddit troons that their brain just shutdowns when it comes to dogs.
I mean, at the local shelter near me, if you adopt from them, they will help pay for some of the cost, especially since the shelter often requires owners to undergo dog training since many of those dogs have behavioral issues