r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Luigi McPizza

kiwifarms.net
Dogfree users mad at pictures and videos with dogs in them. These people are crazy.
dumb.JPG

dumb1.JPG

dumb2.JPG

dumb3.JPG

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
If you're getting to the point where simply seeing a dog or cat angers you then its time to get some psychiatric help or do a front flip off a bridge. Its simply a matter of time before your turbo autism causes you to kill an innocent animal.

That or just join the ATF so you can have a legal outlet.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
From that same thread, I saw this post:

View attachment 3385814
Imagine typing 425 words (22 sentences, 2,257 characters) to essentially re-write the "I am Euphoric" copypasta about hating dogs.
Not only is this bat shit insane in every other regard, apparently this guy thinks dogs were invented in the 1900s or something.

Larry David's Opera Cape

Does a chicken cry? Does a chicken commit suicide?
kiwifarms.net
From that same thread, I saw this post:

View attachment 3385814
Imagine typing 425 words (22 sentences, 2,257 characters) to essentially re-write the "I am Euphoric" copypasta about hating dogs.
Why do these douchebags always idolize George Carlin? He is like their unofficial deity.

I knew this girl who posted on the cat version of that subreddit, she was obsessed with the idea that cats are dirty and "vermin," she would go on about it in groups of friends who would all sit there politely trying to validate her feelings while secretly coming to realize she is a psychopath. She took the politeness which was really people treating a psycho with kid gloves like a therapist ("I understand it makes you feel really grossed out to see a cat sitting on furniture, that sounds difficult for you.") as "everyone secretly agrees with me that all cats should be killed, you just have to get them alone for them to admit it." But after a while of that, she started really letting loose, saying that she thought about hurting them. The people in these groups may seem like possibly harmless freaks at first glance but I truly believe most of them are deeply disturbed and potentially dangerous, to animals if not to humans.

oramge cat

Neow!
kiwifarms.net
Dogfree users mad at pictures and videos with dogs in them. These people are crazy.
View attachment 3384206
View attachment 3384209
View attachment 3384210
View attachment 3384211
Despite all I hate about reddit, it’s not hard to change your feed settings so it only shows things you want to see. Youtube could learn from them for sure. If you’re seeing dogs on reddit despite hating them you’re either a dumbass who can’t use the tools the site gives you to improve your experience or you’re a dumbass who seeks out content that makes you MATI.

Sneakypeepee

kiwifarms.net