r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have far less sympathy/understanding for the people who post on these boards than I do for some of the people on Childfree forums. I can sometimes get why people on CF boards are annoyed by something, since being pressured over a massive and very personal decision is definitely an unpleasant experience. But, there just isn't that same societal pressure to get a pet, so I really don't understand the rage people on dogfree have.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same here. I don't trust people that don't like dogs without a damn good reason. Same goes for cats.
I can understand being indifferent toward animals but if you hate them, you have some serious malfunctions going on upstairs and I don't trust you around anything or anyone. I am definitely not going to allow you around kids, and I am going to be deeply suspicious of you, because you are fucked up somehow.

Sangria

No rest for the wicked from the Christmas machine
kiwifarms.net
/r/dogfree has been set to private after Cr1tikal/penguinz0 made a video about it. Even though he didn't namedrop the subreddit, it was pretty clear as to which one he was alluding to.
dog.PNG

How many "woe is me" posts do you think we're gonna see after the sub goes public again?

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Outside reddit i've seen dog and cat hate threads on both wizardchan and lolcow.farm. As if more proof is needed that people who are so grieved by pets are unhinged and autistic. Not even 4chan goes there, 4chan collectively blows a fuse and seeks retribution if a cat or dog is hurt, only some disturbed individual goes into long tirades about pets merely existing and other people liking them and wishing ill on them in any way.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/r/dogfree has been set to private after Cr1tikal/penguinz0 made a video about it. Even though he didn't namedrop the subreddit, it was pretty clear as to which one he was alluding to.
View attachment 2056488
How many "woe is me" posts do you think we're gonna see after the sub goes public again?
Who would have thought dedicating hours of your time to obsessively writing about how much you hate an animal would make people look at you strangely.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck can people be that mad about dogs or cats that they have to sperg out about how much they hate them? Dogs and cats are loving, loyal animals who don't fuck around with you or judge you like people do. They are far better than us humans and we're lucky to have them around. With that being said, these sad, sad people need to get a damn life.

E. S. L.

kiwifarms.net
Liking dogs means you're homophobic apparently.
View attachment 626564

From the comments.
View attachment 626565
God I remembered a funny joke that goes like this:
A suited man stumbles into a bar and asks the Bartender for a Jack&Coke. The bartender, seeing that the man looks distraught asks him for his troubles. "Oh I just wasn't good enough to be a lawyer. My recent case burned up like a hindenburg. The bartender grew curious as to wonder how that lawyer was bummed over a guilty case. Weren't lawyers just people who know the laws and rules of the country? He asks the Lawyer "Well why are you distraught over a lost case? I mean the whoever was convicted did something illegal and was caught, so wouldn't that just be an open and shut case?"
The Lawyer chuckled. "It's not as simple as you'd think it'll be. Being a lawyer and prosecutor requires a handful of skills when it comes to making your defendant get the verdict and sentence you desire." "Well then what skills would you need other than knowledge of the law?" The lawyer pulls out his hand curled into a fist and begins counting the rising fingers on his hand to illustrate his list of skills. "Well of course you'll need quick knowledge of the law to your advantage, but you'll also need Persuasion skills, knowing the right questions in Cross Examinations, Cold Reading..."
"Cold reading?"
"Oh Cold Readings a very interesting speechcraft tactic. Basically you're getting information from the person without actually letting them know they're being questioned. Psychics use it all the time."
The Bartender still curious, pressed on. "Well could you try it on me?" He had to know what this cold reading is.
"Of course! Lets start on something simple! Do you own a dog?"
"Of course I do."
"Well if you own a dog, that means you love having a dog, am I right?"
The Bartender chuckled. "Definitely true, what dog owner doesnt love dogs?"
"Well if you love dogs, you must love having kids aswell,"
The bartender was delightfully suprised. The lawyer deduced that he had kids just from a completely different question! "Yes! I do love my son and daughter."
"So if you had a son and daughter on top of owning a dog, you must be a family person yourself, complete with a lovely wife."
"Of course. I would've been nothing without my dear susan. And she looked lovely indeed."
The lawyer smirks and glances up at the bartender. "And last thing, If you have a Wife that you truly loved, that means you're not gay!"
The Bartender alongside the Lawyer laughed in unison to the great joke he told. The lawyer thanked the bartender and went on his merry way, now with high spirits to try harder. Tomorrow morning, a different man enters the bar and asks for a beer. The bartender remembered the Cold reading the lawyer did so he decides to try it out on the unassuming guy. The Bartender asks the man: "So do you own a dog?"
"No." Says the man. The Bartender replies:

"That means you're gay."

Last edited:

gigglemilk

mimosa bukkake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
one of these awful creatures tried soliciting pets from me recently, was beyond stressful. The mutt just refused to leave me be, continued waltzing around me, tongue out like some sort of handicapped hound. Actually kept a pic of the ordeal

edit: lmao tried putting in potato fans avi of the dog standing over the man in fetal position but it wouldnt work on my browser :(

kidding aside i did pet my friends puppy the other day while he sat in my lap, cute little greyhound.

Embaby Cumjar

Pale, without name or number
kiwifarms.net
This post showed up on my timeline and I'm just dying, it's such a funny way to start a post about something as insane as hating dogs.
So last week I did a hefty dose of shrooms and walked around the city (I live in Toronto).
https://archive.md/wip/4tq1w
Posted by
u/vikcanj
6 hours ago

Dogs are a societal abnormality​

Dog Culture
So last week I did a hefty dose of shrooms and walked around the city (I live in Toronto). First thing I noticed was the stench of dog shit everywhere. Then I noticed the behaviour.
Is there any creature that we allow to dominate our streets and culture more than dogs? Even humans can’t shit and piss in public. Can you imagine if you were allowed to shit on the street as long as you put it in a bag afterwards?

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
I’m glad there’s a thread on these spergs, because it extends beyond the borders of Reddit.

There is one person who does get cited on that board known as K9 Aversion (who now goes by “The Future is Pet Free”); a YouTuber who really hates dogs and claims to be a “defender of the natural world and of humanity”. Nevermind that she leads an incredibly unnatural life style by default, and she also ignores the fact that the domestication of dogs have helped advance human civilization in many ways over the past few thousand years.

Just by hearing her voice, you might be wondering if she’s mentally ill, to which the answer is: Of course.

184E7CF0-7FF0-4209-A9DA-8EB5D4E9401E.jpeg

I don’t think she’s really thread worthy, but I thougjt
I’d share her channel with you all.

And she’s of course also on Reddit.

Link: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/petfree/comments/kwnufe/anitdog_youtubers/

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
I could understand if you were attacked by a dog, but she just reads about dogs or sees a picture of one and starts "literally shaking". Let me guess she's on some sort of "disability" because dogs.
I haven’t seen her mention actually ever being attacked by dogs, though if she was I think she’d be constantly bringing it up. So, I’m not too sure where her unhinged behaviour stems from.

Anyways, have some more unhinged comments from her.

C7E244E7-CEE5-4A50-8A6D-CC608AB464AF.jpeg

0120115A-7CF4-431F-9D42-9C886D6E10F3.jpeg

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
But this isn't about fighting dog breeds or people not picking up their dog's shit, or with cats about the damage they do native species in some counties, or even just about bad pet ownership.
This is about an irrational hatred for pets, if it wasn't why do they want to get rid of all pet dogs and cats?
Why would they use a pit bull attack to advocate for getting rid of all dog breeds?

Last edited: