r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
Have some more K9-Aversion madness as I dig into her more. I’ve been getting a lot of dead ends on her because she has a tendency to delete everything so please be patient.
9970404C-ECA5-4A96-840A-88FD381348AE.jpeg
B8FA8264-419E-4E58-B501-8BD5B86D7CB7.jpeg
DFFA8E3D-B0E8-4A42-881D-27331656BAD8.jpeg
603A236A-387D-4859-BA2A-74657C386475.jpeg
DEDA22B4-8AE1-4439-8BD5-388812F3B1AE.jpeg
EF1BA689-6080-4964-9395-2E95A5595ECC.jpeg
01476896-E404-47B5-8D33-D65840150771.jpeg

She also thinks that cats and dogs carry parasites that control our brains:

Last edited:

Large

kiwifarms.net
But this isn't about fighting dog breeds or people not picking up their dog's shit, or with cats about the damage they do native species in some counties, or even just about bad pet ownership.
This is about an irrational hatred for pets, if it wasn't why do they want to get rid of all pet dogs and cats?
Why would they use a pit bull attack, to advocate for getting rid of all dog breeds?
Very, cool comma usage.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
Have some more K9-Aversion madness as I dig into her more. I’ve been getting a lot of dead ends on her because she has a tendency to delete everything so please be patient.
View attachment 2626171View attachment 2626173View attachment 2626175View attachment 2626177View attachment 2626178View attachment 2626179View attachment 2626180
She also thinks that cats and dogs carry parasites that control our brains:
She probably talking about Toxoplasmosis but it effect on human mind or lack there off is itself debated

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
More digging, and I found this interesting article from Wretched Youtube Videos where someone made an article on her back when she was known as “Defenders of Humans and the natural world”, so naturally I was curious to see if she has any past drama despite her channel being so small.

Needless to say, I’ve got even more videos to share of hers.

However, the interesting part isn’t that video in and of itself but there’s this part in the wiki article:
98951F1B-BCC7-49CE-8C1A-31F4100DAA0C.jpeg

Being the investigative Kiwi that I am, I clicked the link and was greeted by this:
63EB8AF3-6061-4D08-84E2-55DD3D7D4121.jpeg

Needless to say, while my disappointment is immense it seems like her tendency to delete everything is far worse than I initially thought. However, she allegedly wrote a response to the wiki’s page which I found amusing:

C77FC12A-85C8-4D22-A48A-A63147174306.jpeg
17985239-3B0E-4427-9636-B7ABF4C23D6D.jpeg

Emphasis on this part because it got a chuckle out of me:
7935E761-8556-4169-A5F2-A51B1A6CBDA2.jpeg

Edit because I forgot to add more milk, with more lunacy.

At 2:38 mark, she outright advocates killing dogs despite previously saying she doesn’t want people’s pets killed.

It’s only natural that her channel is small because the majority of society isn’t going to comply with giving up pets for the sake of environmentalism.

The comment section is fun to read:

271897A6-8BA2-4C4D-B49D-71F7C618552E.jpeg

Of course she’s 1/16th native, what white girl isn’t

I almost forgot to mention that Penguinz0 lives rent free in her head because he called out the DogFree subreddit. The video is quite unhinged

Last edited:

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
More digging, and I found this interesting article from Wretched Youtube Videos where someone made an article on her back when she was known as “Defenders of Humans and the natural world”, so naturally I was curious to see if she has any past drama despite her channel being so small.

However, the interesting part isn’t that video in and of itself but there’s this part in the wiki article:
View attachment 2626999

Being the investigative Kiwi that I am, I clicked the link and was greeted by this:
View attachment 2627004
Needless to say, while my disappointment is immense it seems like her tendency to delete everything is far worse than I initially thought. However, she allegedly wrote a response to the wiki’s page which I found amusing:

View attachment 2627022View attachment 2627023
View attachment 2627029

At 2:38 mark, she outright advocates killing dogs despite previously saying she doesn’t want people’s pets killed.

It’s only natural that her channel is small because the majority of society isn’t going to comply with giving up pets for the sake of environmentalism.

View attachment 2628099

I almost forgot to mention that Penguinz0 lives rent free in her head because he called out the DogFree subreddit. The video is quite unhinged

damn this schizo bitch need a thread

MarioOfficial

Cry because it happened.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2626999

View attachment 2627004

View attachment 2627022View attachment 2627023
View attachment 2627029

View attachment 2628099

She and the nutjobs who watch all her videos need to be put down.

JohnDoe

I'm eager for a bumper crop of shitposts & salt!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, she’s decided to shoehorn her hatred of dogs once again in a topic completely unrelated to dogs.
This isn't even comparable, Saville's deeds were all represented falsely by the media until he died. Dogs get good media press, sure, but you can also see dogs in real life. You can literally go witness dogs doing good and cool things in your own community. Not even specially trained dogs, either, regular dumbass house dogs are always warning their families about fires, protecting the kids from snakes, and even tracking down lost toddlers stuck in the woods.

This is just psychotic.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, she’s decided to shoehorn her hatred of dogs once again in a topic completely unrelated to dogs.
The whole thing reads like a conspiracy theory. It's like she believes big media is working with dog breeders to make dogs looks good and cover up any bad press, and she's the only one that sees the truth.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing reads like a conspiracy theory. It's like she believes big media is working with dog breeders to make dogs looks good and cover up any bad press, and she's the only one that sees the truth.
It's not like dogs and humans literally co-evolved to be the best friends two species have ever been, over millions of years, to the point dogs will literally die to save humans, and humans have even died to save dogs.

woodfromwell

kiwifarms.net
I have never really cared much for dogs. My family had one growing up that stayed outside and was very friendly and tolerable but other than him (rip) I’ve never had any kind of connection towards a dog. I think it’s the general obnoxiousness of dogs that bothers me so much - Its like they’re having a constant anxiety attack. I especially dislike little rat looking dogs, loud dogs, and ugly dogs.

Cats on the other hand have always been close to my heart.

Sangria

Boil your snow before you eat it
kiwifarms.net
I have never really cared much for dogs. My family had one growing up that stayed outside and was very friendly and tolerable but other than him (rip) I’ve never had any kind of connection towards a dog. I think it’s the general obnoxiousness of dogs that bothers me so much - Its like they’re having a constant anxiety attack. I especially dislike little rat looking dogs, loud dogs, and ugly dogs.

Cats on the other hand have always been close to my heart.
That's fair. I disagree but respect your opinion and understand where you're coming from. As long as you're not making schizoposts about how dogs are the downfall of western civilization and should be sent to the gas chambers you're cool

Neurotypical Mantis

The demonstration is over!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the thing that bothers me the most about dogs is when they bark at me out of nowhere (do i just not get their body language?) and their owner cucks out and says the pup's "never done this before"
either way why the fuck would you bring your dog to a public place (this was outdoor seating at a restaurant, on a sidewalk) if they're not friendly??? especially if it stresses them out.