r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2654774
>Citing vox

Whew boy. Opinion discarded.

Edit to add because this is just way too funny not to include:
View attachment 2655416
Video link:
Imagine letting dogs ruin Halloween for you lmao

They use pitbull statistics to justify banning all dogs.

I worry that we're just gonna have Pit mamas and schizo anti-pet people in the future.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
the thing that bothers me the most about dogs is when they bark at me out of nowhere (do i just not get their body language?) and their owner cucks out and says the pup's "never done this before"
either way why the fuck would you bring your dog to a public place (this was outdoor seating at a restaurant, on a sidewalk) if they're not friendly??? especially if it stresses them out.
Thats how they communicate idiot. How about you actually learn the signs of dog body language (a dog wagging its tail barking and jumping on you means it wants kisses) instead of sperging out like an anxiety ridden autist. The owners are "cucking" because you are visibly uncomfortable.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
Thats how they communicate idiot. How about you actually learn the signs of dog body language (a dog wagging its tail barking and jumping on you means it wants kisses) instead of sperging out like an anxiety ridden autist. The owners are "cucking" because you are visibly uncomfortable.
No shit, that's why dogs are fucking annoying. As with anything else, it's all good until you reach critical masses of consumption, and people consume animals by the truckload, and now there's shitty, poorly-trained dogs pooping and barking everywhere all the fucking time.

Once upon a time you wouldn't just get a dog (and maybe even more than one) because you have a hole where your position in society is supposed to go, or where your role as a parent is supposed to be.

Honestly it's pretty sad. The saddest is when it's a chick who is pushing 30, no kids, otherwise decent looking and normal. Shit is miserable to think about and they really do treat their dogs like child-substitutes. I'm thinking of a particular girl I know - if she doesn't make it happen in the next few years then it's probably never gonna happen and I would feel so bad for her. It'll be dogs and loneliness for her as she extinguishes her genetic line (her younger sister seems like she might make it happen though, funny enough the sister is both less educated and significantly less "successful" career-wise).

Neurotypical Mantis

YOU LIKE MEEEEN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
calm down top hat

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
Lovecraft's cat rant is probably one of the most autistic things ever written and yet I agree with every word.
It's just a long ass rant about cats being smart and dogs being stupid. I've seen smart dogs and dumb cats so I can't fully agree but I see where the guy comes from in it.

Then again my Dog acts kinda like a cat weirdly so yeah my perceptions fuckign all kinds of weird in a sense.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just a long ass rant about cats being smart and dogs being stupid. I've seen smart dogs and dumb cats so I can't fully agree but I see where the guy comes from in it.
It wasn't really about intelligence more than subservience. Dogs love you unconditionally to a slobbering degree. This is why being cruel to a dog, an animal that actually evolved to be unconditionally loyal, is such a heinous act. But suppose you don't want that?

I'd just rather have an animal around that, if you piss it off, will be like I don't give a shit if you're ten times my size you asshole, fuck you.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
3CB51818-8A41-4CE9-8B06-44909540A9EE.jpeg

I find it interesting how people like Melina and her ilk on r/DogFree and r/ifuckinghatecats go on and on about being followers of science.

All while completely ignoring the fact that domestication is an example of mutualism, which also occurs in wildlife.

If anyone is interested, here’s an article on symbiosis and how it relates to owning pets: https://science.jrank.org/pages/6660/Symbiosis-Symbioses-between-humans-other-species.html

Sure, it’s a relationship that’s easy to take for granted in a modern first world context but as I mentioned in another comment: if not for cats, we would actually be falling over dead from deadly diseases carried by rodents. Diseases with anywhere between 30-90% fatality rates to even healthy humans. And that’s WITH modern medicine. Which is funny because Melina specifically also hates people who don’t want to comply with mask mandates because “muh science” as I’ve shown in screencaps from past posts.

It seems having surface level understanding of science is a requirement for “defenders of the natural world”, as many on Petfree Redditors like to claim.

Edit to add, sorry:

Seems like she locked down her Facebook because I was sharing her posts on here so I can’t get anymore milk from there. Did any of you autists here notify her of this thread, by any chance?

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, it’s a relationship that’s easy to take for granted in a modern third world context but as I mentioned in another comment: if not for cats, we would actually be falling over dead from deadly diseases carried by rodents.
That's literally why the Egyptians made one of their deities the cat-goddess Bast. They had discovered the basic concept of agriculture but vermin were not only eating their grains but defiling them with their excrement, ruining them.

Cats not only ate the vermin, but being obligate carnivores, were completely uninterested in the grain. And on top of that, instead of befouling the grain, went outside and even covered up their own excrement.

Cats made human agriculture possible in an environment full of vermin.

Mukhrani

kiwifarms.net
vtr1cr4aeux01-jpg.609963

I've had dogs and cats my own life, and I still have both as pets. I love them to death, but I kind of agree with this one. They aren't my children, and they don't require anywhere near the work that a child does, and the emotional attachment isn't even in the same dimension. I've had pets that lived for decades, and every one in the family was devastated when they passed, but it doesn't even come close to the emotional wound that losing a child or a brother/sister is capable of leaving. Women calling themselves 'dog moms' and trying to make Mother's Day about their pets just seems weird, intrusive, and kind of like stolen valor to me. Let the women who brought every single one of us into the world have their day. Love, respect, and cherish your pets, but don't minimize how hard it is to raise a child by comparing the two. I think there's a middle ground that's been lost here.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
vtr1cr4aeux01-jpg.609963

I've had dogs and cats my own life, and I still have both as pets. I love them to death, but I kind of agree with this one. They aren't my children, and they don't require anywhere near the work that a child does, and the emotional attachment isn't even in the same dimension. I've had pets that lived for decades, and every one in the family was devastated when they passed, but it doesn't even come close to the emotional wound that losing a child or a brother/sister is capable of leaving. Women calling themselves 'dog moms' and trying to make Mother's Day about their pets just seems weird, intrusive, and kind of like stolen valor to me. Let the women who brought every single one of us into the world have their day. Love, respect, and cherish your pets, but don't minimize how hard it is to raise a child by comparing the two. I think there's a middle ground that's been lost here.
Most people I’ve met who call themselves “dog moms” and whatnot have always had some issues.

There was one lady I know who did that as a way to cope with being infertile, so I didn’t say anything to her because she was an otherwise nice lady who was dealt a bad hand in life