r/Gamerghazi - Dangerhair SJW Fags and their hatred of everything fun including Kiwi Farms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never saw a thread on this shitty subreddit before and I'm just remembering how much "help" they were when I tried to get them to spread the Charles Gellman story around. For those who don't read the Loveshy subforum, this is what happened when this website was brought up to them.

yDKWQAu.png

I haven't forgotten about these salty retards, but there were so many other threads I was focused on, so I never got around to making a thread, but I think they need one here. They seem like RationalWiki but with slightly more sense from what I have observed in the RW thread.

There's plenty of sperging that they do in that subforum, like what I observed here.

What the fuck is this loser trying to say? Talk normal for once.

SYFkDqp.png

They don't like Seth MacFarlane either and think he's actually a conservative. Cartoon sperging of all places. This subforum is already a riot.

5N5AJrv.png

They even sperg about My Little Pony too. Jesus Christ.

Ia6UCV1.png

I'm already finding a lot of great entertainment from this subreddit. Anything that you can think of they have probably talked about it in some way and tried to twist into their own bizarre rhetoric.

To end this thread, here's one of their attempts to be funny and play around with the term "gator."

0nFOban.png

Thank you @Dynastia for some of these other big details I missed. One of the most important and classic moments in the Gamerghazi subreddit was the departure of former admin lifestyleed due to all the doxing that was happening at the time.

Another huge moment for that subreddit was their bizarre reactions to Black Lives Matter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi...tbart_runs_hitpiece_about_black_lives_matter/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi...bart_and_allies_try_to_rewrite_the_narrative/

(even here they seem to kinda agree with KotakuinAction)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/3mai2y/a_black_trans_lives_matter_mural_in_ottawa_has/

Of course, we can't forget this wonderful clusterfuck of a thread concerning the Reddit blackouts where you can find loads of salt from the subreddit.

I highly believe that this thread can hold some potential because there's something here for everyone. If you want more lighthearted sperging and silliness like above about entertainment topics, there's plenty of that shit on the subforum but it delivers a lot of the time on high end drama and salt when RationalWiki isn't doing much.

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I haven't forgotten about these salty retards, but there were so many other threads I was focused on, so I never got around to making a thread, but I think they need one here. They seem like RationalWiki but with slightly more sense from what I have observed in the RW thread.already a riot.

I wouldn't have thought to describe them that way, but they really are like RationalWiki would be if it were more rational.

Note: they kicked off Brianna Wu as a mod for being a psycho. So they have that going for them.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One would of thought these people would be like the spergs of GG. To see them sperg over other things like MLP and the creator of Family Guy though, @dollarhuviya do you have anything else to share about these guys? Anything else these people get upset over?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One would of thought these people would be like the spergs of GG. To see them sperg over other things like MLP and the creator of Family Guy though, @dollarhuviya do you have anything else to share about these guys? Anything else these people get upset over?
I'm still looking into that subreddit, but this caught my eye while doing another search for content. Some real tension on the board caused by someone who deleted their account.

Someone already made an archive of that page too.

https://archive.md/0OGIC

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of cows graze here such as Brianna Wu (was a moderator there, was too batshit for them), "Sick Nick" Nyberg, Michael "Ryulong" Cohen, Randi Harper, Zoe Quinn, Adam "Adaminator1/Kitsunelaine" Morland. David Gerard, and probably more I can't recall. There is also a big crossover with the 'ShitRedditSays' crybullies

This sperg community also has an IRC chat which has had a few log leaks over the months.

Is the community's name meant to be a reference to the Benghazi attacks? Seems a bit disrespectful to the people who died.

I've seen the subreddit members claim it's meant to be a reference to 'Benghazi' being in the news constantly, and not a reference to the attacks themselves which resulted in the death of a gamer. "Pure coincidence!"

On Twitter, the name was thrown around by anti-Gamergaters before that subreddit was made, I'm seeing it being used as early as August 29th, 2014 in an attempt to cast Gamergate as 'fake'.

ShitGhaziSays and SRSsucks have also been laughing at these spergs for months.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That mod (lifestyled, the same one who deleted his account and ragequit because he was doxing: "Ghazi is all I have. People laugh at that or think I'm exaggerating but it's true. This community is my heart and soul. This mod team and some of these users seem to be the only people that understand me.") was previously donated $900 by these idiots to fund this loser's therapy sessions.

https://archive.md/stHIs

Makes you wonder where this clown ended up:

SIj6yfK.png

Last edited:

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Makes you wonder where this clown ended up:

SIj6yfK.png
Hopes their families see them as migosgynist, transphobes, and the like? This guy would have more success in just assuming the families of KIA users be disappointed in them for not doing anything more productive than being say racist online. Beyond that, it doesn't invalidate the fact that this guy is pathetic since he can't stay off of Reddit or the internet for just one moment.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That mod (lifestyled, the same one who deleted his account and ragequit because he was doxing: "Ghazi is all I have. People laugh at that or think I'm exaggerating but it's true. This community is my heart and soul. This mod team and some of these users seem to be the only people that understand me.") was previously donated $900 by these idiots to fund this loser's therapy sessions.

Maybe if something really is your "heart and soul" (what a loser), you shouldn't drop trou and shit all over it, forcing the place to kick you out.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I swear by the end of this year this entire site will be just GGers and Anti GGer lolcows. I just wish they'd all go away becuase it's just tiresome at this point. It's like eating pizza every day for a year, yeah pizza is awesome, but you're gonna get sick of it after awhile.

Can we please just put all the GGers and AGGers in a giant pit and make them fight each other gladiator style or something?

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
I swear by the end of this year this entire site will be just GGers and Anti GGer lolcows. I just wish they'd all go away becuase it's just tiresome at this point. It's like eating pizza every day for a year, yeah pizza is awesome, but you're gonna get sick of it after awhile.

Can we please just put all the GGers and AGGers in a giant pit and make them fight each other gladiator style or something?

Can't blame you, I prefer a lot more variety in the cows I laugh at myself, but unfortunately, this issue is like some amoebic mass that swallows up anyone and anything that becomes aware of it and sides are drawn, and rationality goes out the window, so until one side in all this suffers a mortal wound of some sort, I doubt it's gonna stop anytime soon.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't blame you, I prefer a lot more variety in the cows I laugh at myself, but unfortunately, this issue is like some amoebic mass that swallows up anyone and anything that becomes aware of it and sides are drawn, and rationality goes out the window, so until one side in all this suffers a mortal wound of some sort, I doubt it's gonna stop anytime soon.
I would love for these people to have a different viewpoint or ideology just to mix things up just so it doesn't seem like threads on every single thing GG or anti GG related are being made for the sake of it. I don't care what their views are necessarily, I'm just attracted to the drama, the salt and weirdness of these kinds of websites and the people in them and since this site had such a big role in the whole RW saga, it only made sense to give them their own thread and chance to shine.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
The main problem with making GG subforum would be deciding who goes in it. There's a good half-dozen threads that are notable solely due to GG drama and they're perfect fits for it, but what about, say, RationalWiki, or Breitbart, or the half-dozen liberal clickbait sites that have threads? They were noticed due to GG drama and anything from 10% to maybe 50% of their drama is GG-related but the rest isn't. What about Rani/Chloe, who were noticed due to GG drama but 99% of their content has absolutely nothing to do with it? What about the atheism+ freaks and pro/anti feminism pundits who some people follow solely because of their gamergate shit and some people follow solely because of their non-gamergate shit.

I'd suggest a wider "Dangerhairs vs Neckbeards" forum that encompasses all of this political 'culture-war' assfaggotry, and throw all manner of extreme left and extreme right political cows into it. Throw in gamergate but also throw in the alt-right and oregon militia and RationalWiki and breitbart and dailykos and etc. etc. etc. It'll probably end up 80% gamergate but the people who frequent it probably won't mind that as much as people who are here for classic doofus cows and don't want the culture-war shit.