r/Gamerghazi - Dangerhair SJW Fags and their hatred of everything fun including Kiwi Farms

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi gets upset than Ubisoft won't shill their politics in their games. Also, Ubisoft is promoting capitalism and the rise of fascism or whatever:

View attachment 571129
View attachment 571137
Reeeeeee capitalism, companies only want to make money!:

View attachment 571135
View attachment 571138
View attachment 571140
View attachment 571142
More reeeeeeee capitalism:

View attachment 571143
Link to the thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/9p0yex/ubisoft_massive_the_division_devs_coo_alf/

Link to the article they're upset about:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...ont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics

It's like these assholes don't like escapism, the raison d'etre most people play games.

It doesn't seem to occur to them maybe people who make games don't WANT to pander to people who insist on politics in everything, and because they can't fathom that possibility, they chimp out.

And for that, I pity them, they can't seem to just have mindless, innocent fun like most of the rest of the human race.

However, bonus irony, they bitch about capitalism, but still want these very capitalists they piss on to pander to them, otherwise they are evil for wanting to sell their products in the first place.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi gets upset than Ubisoft won't shill their politics in their games. Also, Ubisoft is promoting capitalism and the rise of fascism or whatever:

View attachment 571129
View attachment 571137
Reeeeeee capitalism, companies only want to make money!:

View attachment 571135
View attachment 571138
View attachment 571140
View attachment 571142
More reeeeeeee capitalism:

View attachment 571143
Link to the thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/9p0yex/ubisoft_massive_the_division_devs_coo_alf/

Link to the article they're upset about:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...ont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics
These Ghazi post may as well be a good reason why Ubisoft doesn't want to do politics since these spergs can't let a game be game without "muh marxist-leninist" politics. It also doesn't help Ubisoft pretty much had to face some autistic sperging over Far Cry 5 because some people couldn't didn't like the idea it was all about fighting a cult and not dealing in gun fights against right wing militias.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
These Ghazi post may as well be a good reason why Ubisoft doesn't want to do politics since these spergs can't let a game be game without "muh marxist-leninist" politics. It also doesn't help Ubisoft pretty much had to face some autistic sperging over Far Cry 5 because some people couldn't didn't like the idea it was all about fighting a cult and not dealing in gun fights against right wing militias.
I was thinking the same thing reading through that thread. There's no pleasing these people and they'll take any attempt to pander to them as weakness and just push for even more appeasement, so the smartest thing to do is just ignore them.

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net

Not only Ubisoft is doing it, one of the Overkill's The walking Dead's writers(Jesse Barksdale) also didn't like the idea of bring politics to videogames.
And when a guy known from a "deep" walking simulator (the statics speak my name), you know that you're doing something bad.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decided to check out GamerGhazi to see if they had anything noteworthy like KotakuinAction. There was a thread over the fake Overwatch girl that had gotten some comments that may take the sexist angle a bit too seriously compared to others.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/acuvzb/overwatch_contenders_controversy_has_once_again/

Couple posters think this will legitimize a bunch of misogynerds and while that might be true, I'm getting the thought that maybe everyone in esports should be probed to make sure they are legit and not trying to find ways in gaming a system. Other two posters don't buy into the first comments opinion and instead think it's just someone trying to fish for points.
14123.png

"Core of it is sexism." Cue someone telling Ethics that maybe it's more of the fact all other pros had published names compared to a nobody.
Core of it is sexism.png

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's sperging about our evil Islamophobic overlord, Josh. You'll never guess.

This fucking retr

Some idiot posted a link to this in that thread:

I just read through all the things extradition would apply for.

NULL IS INNOCENT OF ANYTHING MENTIONED.

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net
Some idiot posted a link to this in that thread:

I just read through all the things extradition would apply for.

NULL IS INNOCENT OF ANYTHING MENTIONED.
Holy balls, i'm not surprised if they want that unironically. Welcome to the new Internet, where goverments and corporations can do whatever the fuck they want. Ghazi will probably laugh at that untill they realize that someday someone in a big corporate chair will think that their little hugbox is too violent and radical. Then they are gonna cry about muh conservative evul corporations are taking over everything. Post Soviet Union leftism at its finest.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ubisoft is a french company, why the hell would they take a stance on american politics...

To be fair, Ubisoft is not a French company. Oh no. They are a French CANADIAN company aka Quebec (their headquarters is in Montreal).
I loved how in Assassin's Creed III that Shaun's commentary about George Washington said that Washington was "not exactly a social justice warrior." When I read that, I thought "Good."

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This post was heavily upvoted. https://old.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/b9l8tx/any_farleft_or_antifa_ultima_online_shards_out/ (https://archive.vn/RrCOa)
[CONTENT WARNING: Mentions of alt-right/Nazi vandalism and EXTREME anti-Jewish commentary. I put it in a spoiler though, so just don't mouse over that if you don't want to see but still want to read the comment.]
I'd really like to know more about leftist or/and Antifa gaming groups. Specifically, I'd really love to find an Ultima Online shard run by far-left people.
I just had a really emotionally devastating falling out with a great shard that was doing lots of things right, but when I shared in group chat that my friend's art gallery was badly vandalized with (spoiler has the content warning stuff)swastikas and 'gas the Jews' commentary , all of a sudden I'm being given a talking to about oversharing, how what i said could be really divisive, how they're trying to have a community that is united, etc. etc. I'm like my dude, i just wanted to share that my friend had an awful, scary experience and their art gallery is trashed because of fascist proud boy shitfaces who should be struck by baseball bats moving FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

So I showed myself the door and got out of that community because I just can't take arguing for 5 hours with someone about this and then having it all boil down to "I just don't feel like this is an important issue for this time and place" enabling shit that is exactly the kind of shit that lets fascistic behavior fester and gain strength. It's weak, facile behavior. Fuck that.

So I was hoping there was someone, somewhere running a shard that was antifa or at least far-left and has a zero tolerance policy for fascist scum and their vile rhetoric.

If nobody is running a UO shard, then are there any other community-based games or roleplay-based games out there? I really don't like FPS or PVP style, and it seems like these days most games feature that pretty heavily. Aren't there any community, cooperative games out there that actually generate storylines and conflict without just murdering the shit out of other players mindlessly? I'm so bored of not having a place where I feel like I belong and can have fun without being on the defensive. Ug.
Edit: More broadly speaking, I'd be down to start a gamer group if there are some comrades that want to settle on a game we could all play. I make a pretty good healer/buffer in games where that's a necessity, and I also love being a crafter/builder. It'd be dope to build a GLORIOUS, fully-automatic gay luxury communist base with a bunch of comrades in some game or other. Whaddaya say, fellow Proletariats?