r/Gamerghazi - Dangerhair SJW Fags and their hatred of everything fun including Kiwi Farms

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi attempt to vilify the American Revolution
4F539A94-70B5-4159-9764-46B4F7E91A80.png

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi attempt to vilify the American Revolution
View attachment 809867

These stupid jackasses.

Free speech to the Founders meant being able to say "King George is a piece of shit" without fear of arrest.

While such privileges were nominally granted to Parliament, regular people had no such rights, and could be arbitrarily imprisoned depending on how pissy the local magistrate was feeling that day.

The very right that lets these people spew venom at people THEY don't like shields the people they don't like from returning the favor and applies to both public and private citizens.

These traitorous morons would change their tune so damned quick if they were forced to endure what they are demanding for others.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
These stupid jackasses.

Free speech to the Founders meant being able to say "King George is a piece of shit" without fear of arrest.

While such privileges were nominally granted to Parliament, regular people had no such rights, and could be arbitrarily imprisoned depending on how pissy the local magistrate was feeling that day.

The very right that lets these people spew venom at people THEY don't like shields the people they don't like from returning the favor and applies to both public and private citizens.

These traitorous morons would change their tune so damned quick if they were forced to endure what they are demanding for others.

To be fair the main incentive for rich and powerful Americans supporting independence was opening up westward expansion into native territory, which the British had blocked with peace treaties after running up immense debt on unprofitable colonial wars.

Nothing in history is ever as simple as 'heroes vs villains' and for every noble and pure reason for independence there was a grotesquely selfish and evil one balancing it out, but these idiots don't even know what parts of the American Revolution are worth vilifying because they hate 'Free Speech' more than they hate celebrating a country paved with the bones of murdered brown people.

Notgoodwithusernames

kiwifarms.net
Ghazi creates a list of “chud youtubers”: AKA any youtuber right of Stalin (they consider smonroe of all people a chud because he hurt Pedro’s feefee’s)

Notgoodwithusernames

kiwifarms.net
Ghazi reacts to yesterday’s DDOS attack on this site

Attachments

• 0B8BA56D-43A1-4E21-8806-73A809408643.png
    0B8BA56D-43A1-4E21-8806-73A809408643.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 249

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi reacts to yesterday’s DDOS attack on this site
Hate to be a bearer of bad news for these spergs if they ever see this message but we deal with DDOS attacks on a semi-regular basis. It ain't new to any of us. Also how does the DDOS make the site more vulnerable and what were our incel tendencies? Using the word "thot" and mocking some titty streamers or something?

I can’t believe they still exist, they’re more autistic than KIA redditors.
Their only saving grace is that they don't seem to have as much sperg outs as the redditors of KiA.