r/Gamerghazi - Dangerhair SJW Fags and their hatred of everything fun including Kiwi Farms

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
So out of curiosity I searched up "Gamergate timeline" on Google to try and recollect on this whole gg shitshow, and the first result is the one on the /r/Gamerghazi wiki.

(archive)

This is probably old news to everyone else in this thread but the entire thing is as biased as a USSR history book. If anyone wants to look through and tell me how much is actually accurate or left out, be my guest. From what I understand the TL;DR on this whole thing is: Zoe's ex writes a sperg blog about how terrible she is and people notice a connection between her and Kotaku, but as soon as they started spreading it around there were a few retards posting Zoe dox which gave her instant leverage to start banning any conversation of her on any website with the reasoning of "My incel ex is sending goons and they're all trying to dox me and kill me irl guys!" and 1000 degrees of retardation ensue.

Last edited:

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
So out of curiosity I searched up "Gamergate timeline" on Google to try and recollect on this whole gg shitshow, and the first result is the one on the /r/Gamerghazi wiki.

(archive)

This is probably old news to everyone else in this thread but the entire thing is as biased as a USSR history book. If anyone wants to look through and tell me how much is actually accurate or left out, be my guest.
After a brief glance through, the only things in that timeline that are without a doubt accurate are statements like "Eron Gjoni published The Zoe Post on Wordpress on August 16th". From what I recall from watching Gamergate burn in real time, much of that timeline is either extremely biased, outright falsehoods or contains large omissions that leave a very incomplete picture of events. For instance:
Mar 30: Nintendo employee Alison Rapp which was hounded by GG for months for being an "SJW" and being wrongfully blamed for "censorship" of games, gets terminated from the company. GG is delighted. The company claims acknowledges the harassment of Rapp, but instists that the termination was due to a second job of hers that was in "conflict with Nintendo’s corporate culture." GG can't stop gloating for days.
Alison Rapp was moonlighting as a prostitute and was barely making any effort to hide it; she's got a thread here covering that. What do you think Nintendo was going to do once that came to light?

Of note, a little time is spent in the timeline covering the "censorship" of the discussion of the Zoe Post, except it's focused mostly on reddit and it's given the slant of "GG is crying because moderators are stepping in to stop their unjust harassment of strong womyn". What's not mentioned was that even the discussion of the Zoe Post was almost universally shut down across every internet community (often when it was allowed, it was limited to one thread that was quickly dogpiled by white knights that spent their time screaming at everyone who didn't take their side), and the GameJournoPro list is barely mentioned and their activities are never expanded upon.

Kheapathic

Low IQ Gorilla Niggers
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where else to post this. But I was fucking around in StarCraft 2 today; and get a whisper asking to play. I figure okay whatever; a few minutes into the game dude starts talking like we know each other, tell him I don't recognize his name and he tries to bring up IRL stuff and I have to tell him no (and not because I'm covering myself, because seriously never happened). Long story short, dude makes some mentions of GamerGate and I mention yeah, I sperged a bit in those times. Dude goes on to claim he's Netscape9 and even tells me about the book he's written.

The GamerGate section is all closed down, he doesn't have his own thread, and not sure where else to post this. Just fucking surreal that I get home from work and that happens.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Of note, a little time is spent in the timeline covering the "censorship" of the discussion of the Zoe Post, except it's focused mostly on reddit and it's given the slant of "GG is crying because moderators are stepping in to stop their unjust harassment of strong womyn". What's not mentioned was that even the discussion of the Zoe Post was almost universally shut down across every internet community (often when it was allowed, it was limited to one thread that was quickly dogpiled by white knights that spent their time screaming at everyone who didn't take their side), and the GameJournoPro list is barely mentioned and their activities are never expanded upon.
The big secret was that was to protect the journalists, not Quinn. Quinn was thrown under the bus by them when you peel back the woke performative aspects.