r/Gamingcirclejerk - Complaining about people complaining about unimportant things.

DickMcslick

kiwifarms.net
Recently with the release of Battlefront 2 there has been a lot of discussion regarding the lootboxes in the game. Perhaps it's somewhat of an overreaction to a video game controversy and people could focus on more productive things instead. What should they do instead? Clearly the answer is to endlessly go on about people endlessly going on about it.

gamingcirclejerk1.png

A very popular image recently on there is a post about how gamers complain about things that don't matter.

hUDGv9f.jpg

The comments apparently don't see the irony about complaining about people complaining about unimportant things on a sub dedicated to complaining about people complaining about video games.

gamingcirclejerk2.png

Of course people who disagree with the circlejerk mocking circlejerks are downvoted

gamingcirclejerk3.png

Getting mad at an attack helicopter joke for funsies

gamingcirclejerk4.png

Also they really hate that people think the Witcher games are excellent games made with passion and are better than stuff like Dragon Age.

gamingcirclejerk5.png

Basically, it's a subreddit mocking circlejerks that's is ironically in itself a complete circlejerk

K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when a community takes their subject of mockery seriously. They think that they are inherently better than them, and act as such, ruining the fun.

No one should feel genuine anger or hatred towards something that regularly makes them laugh.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when a community takes their subject of mockery seriously. They think that they are inherently better than them, and act as such, ruining the fun.

No one should feel genuine anger or hatred towards something that regularly makes them laugh.
This is why A-Logs are so much worse than Chris. How could you hate someone who gave so many people so much entertainment?

Troll shielding :autism:.

NotoriousD

Russian Birthday Bot
kiwifarms.net
Wait so was that other post, the one with EA mocking people calling it the worst company, not a photoshop? Was that genuine? Because as much as I usually want games to just be entertainment and not ammunition for pointless arguments, it sounds to me like some people are grabbing a large amount of straws trying to claim that gamers(or whatever someone wants to call themselves)shouldn't talk about one of the topics most important/interesting to them in everyday life, games, purely because worse things in the world exist than a bad game company.

But surely that's not what's happening. Couldn't be.

DickMcslick

kiwifarms.net
Wait so was that other post, the one with EA mocking people calling it the worst company, not a photoshop? Was that genuine? Because as much as I usually want games to just be entertainment and not ammunition for pointless arguments, it sounds to me like some people are grabbing a large amount of straws trying to claim that gamers(or whatever someone wants to call themselves)shouldn't talk about one of the topics most important/interesting to them in everyday life, games, purely because worse things in the world exist than a bad game company.

But surely that's not what's happening. Couldn't be.
EA dindu nuffin and people should not have hobbies when there's problems in the world that are unfortunately completely out of most people's control.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*Talking with mouth full of twinkies* hey, you know, uh, there's starving kids in africa, shitlord. Complain about that instead of video games.
We should have Corporations make Africans addicted to Vidya so they stop popping out 40 kids at a time and spend their time sperging about Vidya instead of killing other tribes.

On-topic: Not only do they have a Reddit, but also a Steam Curator group
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/28645010-R-Gamingcirclejerk/?appid=292730
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamingcirclejerk

Also TotalBiscuit wishes this was more popular
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/235216862403780610

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TTACH=full]314912[/ATTACH]

A very popular image recently on there is a post about how gamers complain about things that don't matter.
Devil's advocate.

You actually do something against EA and other companies by not buying their shit vs the other things in which you can't do anything about or it doesn't interest you whatever. It makes sense people bitch about games in a gaming subforum though doesn't it? However being ass mad about anything in general only makes you look retarded.

MattyLee

kiwifarms.net
I think that people should be less offensive and more constructive. A lot of people seem to only be insulting and attacking others, instead of calmly addressing any issue that they find and then coming up with suggestions on how it could be fixed. It's easy to burn and hurt, but it takes a real human with real thought to help. It time to start helping others to become real humans.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
What I find funny about this place is that the masquerade themselves as being a parody of KIA and r/gaming, yet they themselves are basically GamerGhazi: comedy edition
https://archive.fo/dP9rX

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if these speds and their brethren in r/moviescirclejerk had enough retardation to warrant a thread. I guess since the last post before getting necro'd was last year the answer is not really.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I think the issue is, like I said, there is way too much overlap between this shithole and GayGhazi and Reshitera, most of what can be said about this already applies to them

• Agree
Reactions: Iceland Heavy

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
It's the same cancerous shithole it ever was. Pretty much r/GamerGhazi hiding behind several layers of obnoxious post-irony. But like I was saying earlier I'm not sure how much of a thread it can sustain when SJWs acting exceptional is most of Reddit, the only difference here being that they're being 'ironic'.
upload_2018-11-5_14-22-43.png

Last edited:
U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
It's the same cancerous shithole it ever was. Pretty much r/GamerGhazi hiding behind several layers of obnoxious post-irony. But like I was saying earlier I'm not sure how much of a thread it can sustain when SJWs acting exceptional is most of Reddit, the only difference here being that they're being 'ironic'.
View attachment 584923
If there are similar subreddits (like moviecirclejerk), maybe we could ask mods for a more general "reddit circlejerk" thread

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wärring Ornac