r/Gamingcirclejerk - Complaining about people complaining about unimportant things.

Cool kitties club

No steppy on tail
kiwifarms.net
I feel that in terms of storytelling games have actually regressed in certain ways
Yeah the stories have become dull and oscarified. The last story based games I played that really blew my mind was Travis Strikes Again and The 25th Ward. I’m just tired of seeing characters walk around in walky talky segments just making dull “realistic” small talk.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
These people are on the same level as r/inceltears - they cannot decide whether the people they are mocking are just a bunch of laughable fools, or an actual legitimate threat to society. They've forgotten that they're supposed to be satirizing them, not furiously venting their sanctimonious rage on them. That "Gamers rise up" meme was meant unironically, but they took it seriously. They legitimately believe that 'gamers' think that they are oppressed. Amazing what self-delusion can do to you if you want to feel better than someone else - you make things up about them and jeer about it.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
Used to browse this subreddit for the memes but it eventually just became a circlejerk in itself, i.e. you cannot criticize anything about the gaming industry or you're big bad incel. Their subreddit was hacked back in like April I think and when the guy got his account back he said this, had to screenshot this shit I couldn't believe he pulled the moderating is serious business card.

Brad Armstrong

A broken man...
kiwifarms.net
The Holy Commandments of Reddit.
I. Thou shall hate EA and throw a fit any time the name is mentioned
II. Thou shall love Witcher series, regardless if thou have played it or not.
III. Thou shall post old and unfunny memes for easy upvotes.

Reactions: Kuwomi

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people are on the same level as r/inceltears - they cannot decide whether the people they are mocking are just a bunch of laughable fools, or an actual legitimate threat to society. They've forgotten that they're supposed to be satirizing them, not furiously venting their sanctimonious rage on them. That "Gamers rise up" meme was meant unironically, but they took it seriously. They legitimately believe that 'gamers' think that they are oppressed. Amazing what self-delusion can do to you if you want to feel better than someone else - you make things up about them and jeer about it.
Incels do actually kill people. Goobergrape is about as threatening as Chris and his Megatron pistol.

MemeGray

Send feet pics, socks optional
kiwifarms.net
Sure, i'm no fan of TheQuartering, but threatening and celebrating violence against him makes you just as bad as he is.
Nah he called a dude a pedo on the internet using his real name and face, regardless of your opinion of the faggot that hit him he was completly justified

• Informative
Reactions: Changeofheart
3614fb7b1e802fe19bdcd00193584012.png

r/circlejerk being contrarian retards again, bordering on just being shills
04b77b88ae7833b3ff1eac6ea102a6cf.png

it's realy not surprising the group of people to spergy for the worst of reddit had to pack up there things and go home when they saw people mearly disagreeing with them
0ddefa9b99694b96c6bf50a64505b146.png

"muh racism"
711cdc1712a17ba59091055acc171093.png

oh and the inability to do any research to find that all of antifa are opposed to free speech they disagree with, just like every authoritarian ever. But they are total the good guys i swear, now ignore them committing acts of terroism.

View attachment 965778
View attachment 965781

Sure, i'm no fan of TheQuartering, but threatening and celebrating violence against him makes you just as bad as he is.
these people have no sense of self reflection and are not remotly capable of looking at there own actions and seeing how shitty it is.
They are a reddit made to mock how bad r/gaming it, but are far worse then them in every aspect. They are ok with the use of force to silence opinions they don't like, but run a reddit supposedly to mock people who can't handle others opinions.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966950
r/circlejerk being contrarian exceptional individuals again, bordering on just being shills
View attachment 966952

it's realy not surprising the group of people to spergy for the worst of reddit had to pack up there things and go home when they saw people mearly disagreeing with them
View attachment 966954
"muh racism"
View attachment 966956

oh and the inability to do any research to find that all of antifa are opposed to free speech they disagree with, just like every authoritarian ever. But they are total the good guys i swear, now ignore them committing acts of terroism.

these people have no sense of self reflection and are not remotly capable of looking at there own actions and seeing how shitty it is.
They are a reddit made to mock how bad r/gaming it, but are far worse then them in every aspect. They are ok with the use of force to silence opinions they don't like, but run a reddit supposedly to mock people who can't handle others opinions.
Antifa are tankies in anarchist skin

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're not wrong about people having an inflated opinion of their actions against Blizzard, tbh.