/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Bernard

That Lolcows Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been intending to create a thread about this community for a long time, but it's been quite difficult for me to define this clusterfuck of a community. I was sincerely hoping that someone else would have created this thread, but I've been waiting for months and nobody has created a thread despite being mentioned on here. So, forgive this quite pathetic introduction into this subreddit.

/r/Hapas is a bizarre combination of Stormfront users, Asian nationalists/racists, SJWs, and incels. In the Subreddit description, it states that its mission is “...devoted to providing a safe space for Eurasians to discuss the unique challenges of being children of White Fathers and Asian Mothers.” Now, that seems quite strange. People of mixed ancestry obviously face unique challenges due to racism and ignorance, but why is there a need to specify the race of the parents?

The ideology of the subreddit is quite bizarre and schizophrenic. Basically, WMAF (White Male/Asian Female) relationships are wrong because white men have privilege, and they use their privilege to seduce Asian women and/or Asian women intentionally seduce a white loser to cuck Asian men.

WMAF (White Male/Asian Female) couples are an abomination, but AMWF (Asian Male/White Female) couples are fine. They'll have constant threads talking about how all children that are a byproduct WMAF are fucked, and that the only good Eurasians are the product of a AMWF relationship. They point out that Elliot Rodger was a product of a WMAF relationship, but they'll conveniently ignore our very own Lindsay Souvannarath who was the product of a AMWF relationship.

According to /r/Hapas, all children who are born to a WMAF couple are potential Elliot Rodgers in the making or they're doomed to being incels because women won't date anybody who is Asian or half-Asian.

One of people who runs the community is a man that is known as “EurasianTiger” who is a deranged lunatic. He claims that white men and Asian women are the reason why he can't get laid, but he claims to be married. The guy also claims that his dad is a white nationalist because he likes paleocon pundit Pat Buchanan.

Other subreddits that are interlinked:
/r/AznIdentity – Oriental Stormfront
/r/AsianMasculinity – Asian Red Pill

Resources:
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/
https://8ch.net/cow/res/131557.html (http://archive.md/3ZSSS)

Last edited:

Checkered Spotlight

kiwifarms.net
Haha oh wow. Getting this bitter about the race of your parents is fucking useless. Are there racist guys that want to fuck Asian girls because muh white master race? Yeah, but there's also guys that genuinely love their wives... who just happen to be Asian. Besides that, still no use in getting this salty about your dad and mom's race.

I look forward to this thread.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha oh wow. Getting this bitter about the race of your parents is fucking useless. Are there racist guys that want to fuck Asian girls because muh white master race? Yeah, but there's also guys that genuinely love their wives... who just happen to be Asian. Besides that, still no use in getting this salty about your dad and mom's race.

I look forward to this thread.
Some people get salty because of autism. In this case, getting salty over the race of your parents is one of the most exceptional individual sort of things one could do. Is the offspring of WMAF are potential Elliot Rodger's, one would of expected an increase in murders and incels. Like to see what their proof is.

Checkered Spotlight

kiwifarms.net
Some people get salty because of autism. In this case, getting salty over the race of your parents is one of the most exceptional individual sort of things one could do. Is the offspring of WMAF are potential Elliot Rodger's, one would of expected an increase in murders and incels. Like to see what their proof is.

I might be biased, but I know plenty of mixed kids from all sorts of relationships (AMWF, WMAF, etc. That's what happens living near one of the world's biggest naval bases) and they are nowhere near Elliot Rodgers of fucked up. It's almost like assuming race makes people act certain ways is - gasp! - really racist!

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, these guys are ridiculous :lol:

WMAW.jpg

Dude who gives a fuck

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol :lol:

WMAW.jpg

Dude who gives a fuck
Yeah, most people give the same amount of shit towards WMAW just like with how a dog gives the same amount of shit to a human asking the dog about morality. Sure one could say a WMAW relationship has corruption but even then, that's like saying every single white guy must be part of some "patriarchy illuminati". The only ones even giving a fuck about this are the speds of reddits and forums like /r/Hapas.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does anybody have any Single Asian Female strips they can post
Is that the webcomic made by some Asian guy who wanted to paint WMAF relationships as terrible? If so:
thanks ED.gif

The only thing that makes this different from the rest is that the author also made a strip where the protagonist sees an Asian man as a sellout for dating a white chick.