/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, only a pole would screw a gook
In high school, I had a calculus teacher who was Polack-Gook hybrid too, though I think she probably was the product of American GI + Korean hooker. The Korean kids were always hitting on her because she was only in her late twenties.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In high school, I had a calculus teacher who was Polack-Gook hybrid too, though I think she probably was the product of American GI + Korean hooker. The Korean kids were always hitting on her because she was only in her late twenties.
Was she hot?

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Here's the actual comments plus some more:
reddithapapost.png

Even in the US, I would find it highly likely a middle aged married man would want to adopt his biracial child of a prostitute--for that matter, do you think his wife would approve? But in a country where saving face is so much more important and where people don't even like adopting full blood abandoned Korean babies, the odds of him wanting to adopt the baby are basically zero. (Plus it could be potentially dangerous for her and the baby if he really doesn't want it to get out).

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was she hot?
She would have been a solid 7 if she took better care of her skin, but she let her face get all splotchy with acne and probably spent too long in the sun. If it wasn't for her tall height and Polish surname, it would have been very easy to mistake her for a full blooded gook. She eventually did marry a Korean guy though and take his last name, so the r/hapa people would have been pleased that she got properly riced.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if second gen hapas--so people whose parents are both half white and half Asian--will be more well adjusted? I would imagine there's not that many of them yet but I'm sure there will be.
I know a Vietnamese girl who dated a second gen Viet hapa who basically looked white but had Nguyen as a surname, and she said he had to speak some basic Vietnamese to a librarian once before the librarian would believe his library card was actually his.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
"My mother was a schizophrenic** and my own father preached white supremacy to my face even though I'm mixed"
Would you be shocked to hear this out of the mouth of a prisoner? Street hooker? Drug dealer? Neo-nazi? Murderer?​

I wonder if second gen hapas--so people whose parents are both half white and half Asian--will be more well adjusted? I would imagine there's not that many of them yet but I'm sure there will be.
Being mixed has nothing to do with his problems. Any city with a Chinatown will have a large asian-mixed population. All of the top schools in the country have been churning out mixed race couples for decades and this is how tenda's own parents met.

Tenda is poorly adjusted because his mother was a totally unmanaged schizophrenic and his father was a white supremacist. Not some casual racist either, his father actually wrote articles for white supremacist publications. Most likely amren under a pen-name.

Tenda is also a white supremacist deep down inside to this day. It was only a few years ago that he was still posting on stormfront. It's almost impossible to encounter people as fucked up as tendies anywhere except places where you'd expect that fucked up people congregate.
** Tenda would not call his mother a schizophrenic because he believes that his mother's psychosis was caused by being an asian woman. Yes really.

Glad I couldn't help

Oh hai
kiwifarms.net
I saw a post in r/hapas recently by a lady who is a 19 year old Polish hooker in South Korea, asking what to do about the hapa baby of one of her clients she's carrying. Someone thinks the father's family might want the baby. Now that is being optimistic.
They should partition their time with child between the two of them. Start with 50-50 and hope no big fights will come of it (most likely it would go back to being 50-50 or one side just looses it all). Either way, you can also repartition multiple times if need be.
Was she hot?
In terms of physical beauty, she probably rank under, say, the half-German, half-Japanese women.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
"My mother was a schizophrenic** and my own father preached white supremacy to my face even though I'm mixed"
Would you be shocked to hear this out of the mouth of a prisoner? Street hooker? Drug dealer? Neo-nazi? Murderer?​

Being mixed has nothing to do with his problems. Any city with a Chinatown will have a large asian-mixed population. All of the top schools in the country have been churning out mixed race couples for decades and this is how tenda's own parents met.

Tenda is poorly adjusted because his mother was a totally unmanaged schizophrenic and his father was a white supremacist. Not some casual racist either, his father actually wrote articles for white supremacist publications. Most likely amren under a pen-name.

Tenda is also a white supremacist deep down inside to this day. It was only a few years ago that he was still posting on stormfront. It's almost impossible to encounter people as fucked up as tendies anywhere except places where you'd expect that fucked up people congregate.
** Tenda would not call his mother a schizophrenic because he believes that his mother's psychosis was caused by being an asian woman. Yes really.
It does seem to be true that white male/Asian female couples are more likely to be unstable or otherwise have negative attributes than monoracial or even Asian male/white female couples, because loser white males who can't date white women gravitate toward Asian women. And they're so caught up on their Asian fantasies that they'll date otherwise undesirable Asian women.

I also think that outside of Hawaii, hapas will always have issues from their racial identity, regardless of what their parents are like, and regardless of what they look like.

tomthehusky

I used to do heroin and put a gun in my ass.
kiwifarms.net
It does seem to be true that white male/Asian female couples are more likely to be unstable or otherwise have negative attributes than monoracial or even Asian male/white female couples, because loser white males who can't date white women gravitate toward Asian women. And they're so caught up on their Asian fantasies that they'll date otherwise undesirable Asian women.

I also think that outside of Hawaii, hapas will always have issues from their racial identity, regardless of what their parents are like, and regardless of what they look like.

It's called racial fetishism. There's a reason the guy with yellow fever is an instant red flag for all sentient women. Just like seeing that nasty white cunt with a nigger is a tell. No self-respecting white guy would touch her again. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
It's called racial fetishism. There's a reason the guy with yellow fever is an instant red flag for all sentient women. Just like seeing that nasty white cunt with a nigger is a tell. No self-respecting white guy would touch her again. Once you go black, we don't want you back.
The pro-Asian-male subs have a fun word: bananarang. It's an Asian woman who dates white men until she's 28 and wants to settle down with a hardworking Asian guy.

I think being half-Asian is worse, identity-wise, than being half black or half Latino, because they obviously don't look white, but they sure don't look Asian either. Most blacks and Latinos in the US are some percentage white--there's a huge range in phenotype. Not true for Asians. (I realize there are exceptions, passing-as-monoracial-wise, but I live somewhere with a decent amount of hapas so it's my observation that those are very rare exceptions.)

Jerri's Kid

Moist as a snack cake.
kiwifarms.net

Seems to be the case. I knew three hapas, but they were women with white mothers/asian fathers so they aren't anything like Elliot Rogers types. The Filipina/Irish woman had a bit of a complex, but that was mostly because people would come up to her and say "what are you," because she had brown skin, black hair, green eyes and freckles. I also wonder if being male adds to this racial insecurity, because I see it in men the most.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Seems to be the case. I knew three hapas, but they were women with white mothers/asian fathers so they aren't anything like Elliot Rogers types. The Filipina/Irish woman had a bit of a complex, but that was mostly because people would come up to her and say "what are you," because she had brown skin, black hair, green eyes and freckles. I also wonder if being male adds to this racial insecurity, because I see it in men the most.
It's more common in men because Asian men aren't seen as sexually desirable in the US but Asian women are.
Also, the majority of white/Asian pairings in the US are white man/Asian women, and from what I've gathered from r/hapas:
  • the lack of an Asian male father figure is negative for boys (presumably similarly to all the studies about the effect of single motherhood on black men), but also;
  • the Asian mother has rejected Asian males as a mate, leading to more sexual neuroses