/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
I forgot all about Tenda Spencer and Persephone Narra. They were internet dating a few years ago around the time Tenda got doxxed and had a lot of drama with him.

Persephone was that Greek woman on YouTube who always dressed in very revealing outfits. She played into the Asian male white female fetish and had a fetish Instagram account and she would post her and her Korean partner on there. Then she said that she and her partner broke up so that she could date Tenda. I don't think they have ever actually met, and Tenda is supposedly married anyways.

It looks like they had an internet break up and she now goes by revengestar on YouTube. I briefly took a look at one of her videos and she basically says how Tenda was crazy and stalking her. If you search them on Google there are screenshots uploaded to imgur (I'm assuming by her) of him spewing his usual crazy shit to her. I haven't read through them all to see if anything was noteworthy. They were both crazy.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
Who would win in a fight; Tenda Spencer or Lee Goldson?
Or however Tenda Lee vs Spencer Goldson?
All I know is that their built for Tracer Turtelli's Cheesy Buck Breaking Cock

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
The AMWF/WMAF comparison charts are now memes themselves.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
The AMWF/WMAF comparison charts are now memes themselves.
After reading some of these charts, I want to know whether venerable race-scholar and Hyperborean shaman Hakan Rotmwrt thinks Dave Bautista (Greek-Filipino admixture) is any part white or asian.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Lindy Walking to Heaven
kiwifarms.net
After reading some of these charts, I want to know whether venerable race-scholar and Hyperborean shaman Hakan Rotmwrt thinks Dave Bautista (Greek-Filipino admixture) is any part white or asian.
hakan_dispenses_the_final_redpill.jpg

Neo-Liberal Bugman

kiwifarms.net
white supremacist association with anime is a natural observation coming from the overlap since they both tend to be things found more commonly in less normie dominated parts of the web, also 4chan is an anime/japan imageboard and a lot of people think 4chan = white supremacist.
Attack on Titan is probably the peak of this connection

potatofarms

blyad.club movies music books and tools
kiwifarms.net
i have 2 ayrean children so i did my little bit, but i still fantasise about getting a hap tradwife and making some superbabies. could maybe push the iq to 170. of course that would in reality be doing disservice to both races.

Notgonnalie

kiwifarms.net
The community is a bit extreme. But they make a good point. I wasn't even aware the number of hard core white nationalist white men with Asian wives. This is going to do a number on their children especially their sons since their is a stigma around Asian and Asian looking males.

Plus you have an unusual amount of mentally ill white men who marry Asian women. I am not being mean or racist, but there is apparently a thing.

The dynamics between Asian women-white men pairings tend to be more stereotypical than not. Often jewish, or white nationalist, or "beta" etc.

And many asian women gaslight everyone that they don't have a massive obsession and preference for white men and that they don't go for bottom of the barrel white men just to be with a white man.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
I've never been to that sub or given hapas much thought but I mean, just look at that raging autistic sped Ron the codenigger....they kind of have a point.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
The community is a bit extreme. But they make a good point. I wasn't even aware the number of hard core white nationalist white men with Asian wives. This is going to do a number on their children especially their sons since their is a stigma around Asian and Asian looking males.

Plus you have an unusual amount of mentally ill white men who marry Asian women. I am not being mean or racist, but there is apparently a thing.

The dynamics between Asian women-white men pairings tend to be more stereotypical than not. Often jewish, or white nationalist, or "beta" etc.

And many asian women gaslight everyone that they don't have a massive obsession and preference for white men and that they don't go for bottom of the barrel white men just to be with a white man.
Hitler made the Japanese honorary Aryans so it could be from that.

deadeggbeard

cliteral TERF
kiwifarms.net
According to /r/Hapas, all children who are born to a WMAF couple are potential Elliot Rodgers in the making or they're doomed to being incels because women won't date anybody who is Asian or half-Asian.

This is utterly wild to me because I've never met an East Asian or a hapa who wasn't also an absolute clunge magnet. (About half of those are fujos, but still. Beggars, choosers, etc.) Maybe these guys just need to get haircuts and wipe their arses occasionally.

Justtocheck

Rest in Power King-sama
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is utterly wild to me because I've never met an East Asian or a hapa who wasn't also an absolute clunge magnet. (About half of those are fujos, but still. Beggars, choosers, etc.) Maybe these guys just need to get haircuts and wipe their arses occasionally.
Brandon Lee was super hot tbh.

Justtocheck

Rest in Power King-sama
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will take your word for that. To me he just looks like someone tried to make Cody Fern out of Play-Doh but then I have never been a good judge of attractiveness in men.
Which Hapa (or men in general for reference) do you think is attractive?

deadeggbeard

cliteral TERF
kiwifarms.net
Which Hapa (or men in general for reference) do you think is attractive?

Ah, I might have been unclear; when I say "clunge magnet" I mean they seem to be romantically sought after and/or successful. But that's just in my social circles; YMMV.