/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
Did he ever?
If our friend @Eurasian Writer is telling the truth, EurasianTiger is married ET also says so sometimes.
Uhm I just noticed this interesting NSFW link on the hapas sidebar. Lol like wtf this is all erotic cuck fiction? Seriously how the fuck can someone take /r/hapas serious after browsing the resources section and finding erotic cuck/emasculation fiction?
https://hapasons.wordpress.com/

Checkered Spotlight

kiwifarms.net
If our friend @Eurasian Writer is telling the truth, EurasianTiger is married ET also says so sometimes.
Uhm I just noticed this interesting NSFW link on the hapas sidebar. Lol like wtf this is all erotic cuck fiction? Seriously how the fuck can someone take /r/hapas serious after browsing the resources section and finding erotic cuck/emasculation fiction?
https://hapasons.wordpress.com/

:story:

Eurasian Writer

Down in Orford on the corner of Ash & Ivy League.
kiwifarms.net
This is interesting:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=75
EurasianTiger said:
I pray every day for nuclear war, for the apocalypse, for global cataclysm, that will reduce all the self-righteous anti-racists, the conservative race traitors, the blacks and Asians that lust after whites, the liberal race traitors, the Jews, the sex-crazed and materialist, the good men and the bad, to weeping, helpless dogs, walking cinders that have to come face to face with their own inadequacy compared to the divine Aryan ideal.
https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/42p26d/_/czm4ts1
I think it is nice with this one:
LOL I care about Asian men, but I don't care about sniveling little rats that shit post all over our sub. Listen motherfucker, I'm an anti-natalist. Get it right. I don't believe in race. I believe in the sanctity of the human spirit. WMAW is corrupt on moral grounds particularly because it implies life should be brought into the world on amoral conditions.

I care about good people, not bad. You think I'm dogging Asian guys out because I just say that they should give up? I think ALL people should just give up. Walk into the moonlight and just renounce their ego in wanting to reproduce.

You somehow think that temporal victories over white supremacy will ever solve any real problems? Problems will always exist as long as humans walk the earth, buddy.

I wonder why he has not made any posts maybe he is too depressed to get out of bed before lunch today. Normally he is shitting all over the internet right now. He is comedy gold. Man I do hope that he is alright though.

When did he lose his virginity?

Probably highschool at a young age even for Americans.

Last edited:

Checkered Spotlight

kiwifarms.net
LOL I care about Asian men, but I don't care about sniveling little rats that shit post all over our sub. Listen motherfucker, I'm an anti-natalist. Get it right. I don't believe in race. I believe in the sanctity of the human spirit. WMAW is corrupt on moral grounds particularly because it implies life should be brought into the world on amoral conditions.

I care about good people, not bad. You think I'm dogging Asian guys out because I just say that they should give up? I think ALL people should just give up. Walk into the moonlight and just renounce their ego in wanting to reproduce.

You somehow think that temporal victories over white supremacy will ever solve any real problems? Problems will always exist as long as humans walk the earth, buddy.

Someone make this a copypasta.

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happens when...

Capture.JPG

You're an exceptional WMAF-grown individual who actually believes that having the support of people who would dislike you for not looking enough like themselves is a good thing?
Grow up and stay around people that are worth your time. Who needs or wants the solidarity of a bigoted racist community or a job from someone who won't hire you if you're half-asian lol

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It clearly hasn't occurred to him that women may be telling him "I don't date Asian men" just because they don't want to be rude and tell him he's a straight up flaming asshole.

It's also safer than saying they think he's a crazy Elliott Rodger gonnabe who might murder them if they tell him the truth.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
What happens when...

View attachment 90739

You're an exceptional WMAF-grown individual who actually believes that having the support of people who would dislike you for not looking enough like themselves is a good thing?
Grow up and stay around people that are worth your time. Who needs or wants the solidarity of a bigoted racist community or a job from someone who won't hire you if you're half-asian lol
"What happens when he realizes his own mother had white fever, but he doesn't look white?"

Uuuuh, so this guy wants to be considered sexualy attractive by his own mom?

Mister Moo

Bisexual Minister
kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:
if i showed her this shit she'd think i was some sort of lunatic or sex pervert.
I can't decide if I should show him this or not, I don't think he'd know quite what to make of it
Meh- show it to them, if you want. But I wouldn't worry about it offending them, or throwing them off their game or whatever. Getting group-teased about being slant-eyed when they were 6 probably toughened them up early, and something like this wouldn't really pierce the skin, you know?

Actually, if you're serious or in-love with your respective sex-friends, show them the thread, and take the opportunity to listen to them about what it was like growing up as a mixed-race kid, and what it's like now. It'll probably bring you closer, and you'll probably get a lot of insight about stuff. If that's something you want.

SOURCE- I'm HAPA, apparently- White American Dad, Asian Mom.

PS- LOL at giving racial advice to a forum member named, "Niggers."

Checkered Spotlight

kiwifarms.net
I just read some of that cucking fiction, and holy shit. "Beta male" this, "herbs" that, yadda yadda yadda. It's like they can't admit that race doesn't determine their personality.

Also, lol at that stripping story. I guarantee OP was jacking it furiously as he wrote that and disguised it as "MUH FEMINISM".

Last edited:

ChuckSlaughter

kiwifarms.net
So there is a guy on reddit stirring shit and I can't get him to come here but said he would trade some information with me today. So I tell him what I know and he sends me a CSV file full of links and quotes.
It'll be boring if I just dump the whole thing on here so here is something I didn't know about.

VOMIT

EurasianTiger said:
I was skinny as a teenager and bullied mercilessly, and after my mom died I became dependent on female approval, so when ONE SINGLE sloot told me I was too skinny, I gained almost 60 pounds over 2-3 months, which was incredible unhealthy and I still have the scars and stretch marks from it; the creatine, weight gainer all did a number on my stomach and I still have these strange scars from acne I developed from the creatine and massive amounts of t I developed when I was lifting. I developed bigorexia, and began to eat so much that I would throw up after meals, and throw up in my room and hide it... it was really awful, got thrown out of apartments for it, ants all over my room.

For whatever reason after that I became obsessed with losing weight, and dropped back down to about 135 and was petrified of fat...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161611163&p=1239405213&viewfull=1#post1239405213

EurasianTiger" said:
to sum it up: extreme narcissism, obsession with my looks, extreme and deliberate weight loss and gain to the point of throwing up and not properly disposing of vomit, extreme antisocial behavior, body dysmorphia (refusing to take my hand down from pressing into my stomach in an attempt to look more muscular), mild violent outbursts in public, extreme body image issues, etc
https://eurasianpeople.com/2015/06/

Here is one from his longingfordeath blog, I thought it was a good one for mother's day
EurasianTiger said:
It’s what they want, right? These whores want a big strong white guy, because asian men are inferior, and their sons, well, we’re still asian. No body hair. Asian features. And our own mothers tell us we’re ugly. They come up with any excuse. They lie and say women like nice men. They lie. They love cavemen, criminals, thugs. Personality has nothing to do with it. A 6’3″ beautiful Chinese man is nothing compared to a white man – and these precious half asian kids, what are they except a pale imitation of a white man? Dark haired, dark eyed, born with white supremacy instilled in them on a faulty processor. Fuck them. My own mother was like this. She paid the ultimate price. I know there are women out there that are healthy and prefer Chinese men. America is unhealthy. If there was a satan, America would be it. I have no joy in life. I look forward to killing myself. These fake fucking people with their fucking white supremacist beliefs, fuck them all. Fuck all of them. I hope the world burns. I have no sympathy for y mother. May she burn in hell. I am a walking corpse. It makes me feel my better to know that I am already dead inside. I am on the brink and ready to shoot myself at any moment. I have no regrets.

With all the abuse that asian men take, asian women are ready to jump on board and humiliate and denigrate us. Even our own mothers. There needs to be a circle of hell for these sluts. May they fucking burn in hell for ten thousand eternities.
I hope to never see my white worshiping whore of a mother again.
https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/i-hate-my-mother/

Last edited:

ChuckSlaughter

kiwifarms.net
What's with lolcows cuddling their moms?
EurasianTiger said:
This went on for years. Making comments on his eating habits, how he was pathetic, how he would cover his face while he ate, eat sugar straight from the bag, and things like that. Telling me that she refused to have me spend any time with him. Later on she would ask me to come to her bedside and hug her for hours, continuing to talk the same shit. Emotional intimacy was transferred entirely from my father to my brother and to a lesser extent to me. I don’t know what happened with my brother. Again, my parents were sexless.

So they're arguing with a bad comedian on twitter. Esther Ku triggers them. Not to be sexist but.....
upload_2016-5-9_9-4-51.png

I really have no idea how ET came up with that but ok. Here ET admits that he thinks most of his followers are morons. If you're not as miserable as a guy who was almost molested by his crazy mom and raised on white nationalism... well, you must be a fucking idiot.
upload_2016-5-9_9-11-20.png

j/k guise ur totes smart.
upload_2016-5-9_9-13-27.png

upload_2016-5-9_9-14-33.png

upload_2016-5-9_9-18-19.png