/r/imgoingtohellforthis - /b/ "humor" for reddit - now permanently closed

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odius

Shadbase Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
www.reddit.com/r/imgoingtohellforthis has been the site's premier community for 10 year olds who think that yelling the word "nigger" is a form of high comedy for the past five years are so. Most of the mods are exceptional autists who still have the sense of humor of their aforementioned preteen userbase despite being mostly twenty something.

In 2016, the head mod, TownIdiot25, posted a video (https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWSKBAygxQfQnzfWkd3dNsRgiNAimu5Vy7mkewV9necA9/rImGoingToHellForThis mirror-b96M.mp4) on the sub and stickied it as an announcement. The video consisted of him, along with his girlfriend who he also made mod in the sub, going up to a street preacher on his campus and somehow making himself look more autistic than a fedora wearing street preacher. He opened by announcing he was a moderator on a subreddit, joked about how "us redditors love fedoras", and spouted some more autistic nonsense and memes for around a minute before the crowd stopped laughing and his gf stopped the video. Alas, even his preteen edgelord userbase thought it was fucking autistic and commented as such.

He then proceeded to delete the post, ban all of the commenters on the original post, take down the original vid and then DMCA take down all of the mirrors on Youtube, vidme, and other sites(Hence the only mirror I could find being on some obscure vidhost). /r/cringeanarchy (Which is also a bunch of preteen edgelords) had a couple posts with mirrors of the vid, and TownIdiot25 threw a tantrum, bitched at the /r/cringeanarchy mods, and went on another ban spree. The mods aside, the sub's front page is consistently unfunny /pol/ memes from decades ago, gore pics with shitty puns, jerking off Trump, reposting the same shit on the front page of The_Donald that day (Example from today:https://www.reddit.com/r/ImGoingToH...m_source=reddit&utm_name=ImGoingToHellForThis), and other immature racist dogshit that is edgy for the sake of edge.

Last edited:

odius

Shadbase Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
The guy who was defending Shadman has no ground to stand on here.
When did I ever say Shadman wasn't an edgy little shit on the level of these guys? All I said was literally trying to dox a guy whose entire income is based off of drawing the loli shit you're trying to dox him for and who has already stated he is estranged from his family is fucking pointless. This guy has nothing to lose. I say one thing about how he isn't really a lolcow since he eats up the negative attention and is intentionally edgy, and then autists like you track me to every single post I make and ramble on about how I'm literally a child rapist.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
When did I ever say Shadman wasn't an edgy little shit on the level of these guys? All I said was literally trying to dox a guy whose entire income is based off of drawing the loli shit you're trying to dox him for and who has already stated he is estranged from his family is fucking pointless. This guy has nothing to lose. I say one thing about how he isn't really a lolcow since he eats up the negative attention and is intentionally edgy, and then autists like you track me to every single post I make and ramble on about how I'm literally a child rapist.
Tell me more.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
www.reddit.com/r/imgoingtohellforthis has been the site's premier community for 10 year olds who think that yelling the word "nigger" is a form of high comedy for the past five years are so. Most of the mods are exceptional autists who still have the sense of humor of their aforementioned preteen userbase despite being mostly twenty something.

In 2016, the head mod, TownIdiot25, posted a video (https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWSKBAygxQfQnzfWkd3dNsRgiNAimu5Vy7mkewV9necA9/rImGoingToHellForThis mirror-b96M.mp4) on the sub and stickied it as an announcement. The video consisted of him, along with his girlfriend who he also made mod in the sub, going up to a street preacher on his campus and somehow making himself look more autistic than a fedora wearing street preacher. He opened by announcing he was a moderator on a subreddit, joked about how "us redditors love fedoras", and spouted some more autistic nonsense and memes for around a minute before the crowd stopped laughing and his gf stopped the video. Alas, even his preteen edgelord userbase thought it was fucking autistic and commented as such.

He then proceeded to delete the post, ban all of the commenters on the original post, take down the original vid and then DMCA take down all of the mirrors on Youtube, vidme, and other sites(Hence the only mirror I could find being on some obscure vidhost). /r/cringeanarchy (Which is also a bunch of preteen edgelords) had a couple posts with mirrors of the vid, and TownIdiot25 threw a tantrum, bitched at the /r/cringeanarchy mods, and went on another ban spree. The mods aside, the sub's front page is consistently unfunny /pol/ memes from decades ago, gore pics with shitty puns, jerking off Trump, reposting the same shit on the front page of The_Donald that day (Example from today:https://www.reddit.com/r/ImGoingToH...m_source=reddit&utm_name=ImGoingToHellForThis), and other immature racist dogshit that is edgy for the sake of edge.
Kind of :offtopic: but the video completely freezes at :28 and the video's download just flat-out won't work for me. I get the feeling this is a really shitty mirror.

EDIT: Oh, wow, it finally downloaded- more than 24 minutes later. Still stops at :26 seconds though, lel. Fix your stuff, man.

Last edited:

FataBataRang

Retieval Mankind's Batman
kiwifarms.net
Kind of :offtopic: but the video completely freezes at :28 and the video's download just flat-out won't work for me. I get the feeling this is a really shitty mirror.

EDIT: Oh, wow, it finally downloaded- more than 24 minutes later. Still stops at :26 seconds though, lel. Fix your stuff, man.
Weird. It stopped at 26 seconds for me as well.

odius

Shadbase Pedophile
kiwifarms.net

Weird. It stopped at 26 seconds for me as well.
https://webm.video/i/F3Sygc.mp4

Here you go goys. This one played in full for me.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why this is in the "community watch" section, not the lolcow section.

Community Watch doesn't mean "people who aren't lolcows". It's for entire communities of lolcows. Nobody goes to Community Watch to read about groups of people who are boring and stupid. So, if you put this here because they're not supposed to be funny, you're doing it wrong.

Cake Farts

Competitive Speed Shitting should be a sport
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know the community is retarded when memes like this are spoilered as NSFW: Screenshot_20170731-195826.jpg Screenshot_20170731-195931.jpg Screenshot_20170731-195957.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.