/r/IncelTears - Militant a-loggers of incels... and all non-SJWs

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

chauve

kiwifarms.net
Riddle me this...

What do you do after seeing a spergatory full of virgin manchildren who circlejerk to the fantasy of making sweet love to their loli waifus in their mommy's basement? Do you...

A. Point and laugh?
B. A-log them to the point where you (somehow) look just as comical?

If you chose B, you just might fit perfectly at /r/IncelTears!

To their credit, they do find some pretty funny shit, especially their most dedicated user, /u/BrazilianSigma. But remember that this is Reddit, and we all know what kinds of people make up the majority of their userbase. As a consequence, most of their threads are less-so mocking them and moreso a-logging them a la PMS. :story:
archive

For some reason, they also expand the definition of incel to include anyone who says or posts anything non-pc, including married men. :story:
archive

I can hardly describe this one, but it does give you an idea of the relative age of some of their users:
archive

They're also caught up in the Great TERF-Troon Civil War.
archive
archive

But this final thread is what really puts the icing on the cake and sums up their community. Getting mad at an ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA article. :story:
archive
i dare an incel to say this shit at a bar or somthing, or atleast one in my hometown, if he did well hed end up with a few missing teeth, cause this is some sick fucking shit.
Seriously, why is this mf not in prison, getting raped himself by some criminals?
:stress:

Last edited:

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Gravity Khantent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to Reddit. Internet's Most Active Roleplaying Community.
Where white people pretent to be black people, young adults pretent to be teenagers, hipters pretend to be communists and incels mock other incels with a grin covered in tears.
Don't you dare take my memes, they have a watermark.

This BrazilianSigma guy has a subreddit about him, proving that IncelTears is a cult of insecure young men that aren't that different from self/identified incels.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
That sub could be amusing a few years ago when they only had a couple thousand members finding funny incel shit, but they've definitely morphed into something almost as cringe and mockable as actual incels themselves.

So much of that sub is dudes falling over each other trying to prove that they respect the wammanz the mostest, like way more than anybody else respects women. Like no shit, most people don't hate women, that you gotta go so far trying to prove it is sus as fuck though.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
My favourite kind of posts there were the ones where they found some plain looking incels photo and posted a endless amount of comments about how good-looking he was, and how they (a "attractive" "woman")would totally fuck him if it wasn't for his personality. And like clockwork, the very next post would be "Why do Incels think they're more attractive then they really are?".

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
that dude u/BrazilianSigma seems like an absolute exceptional individual
How fucking insecure do you have to be to name a whole subreddit with your username and use it to mock people that critise you?
wv2wk0e39os21.jpg

Is he really a Brazilian clerical fascist or is he just LARPing as one?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get laughing at guys who whine they can't get laid and seething at women for not giving them sex on demand, but when you are actively being such an asshole about how you are so much better than them, you should really find something better to do, because while the incel devotes way too much to bemoaning why they are lonely and bitter, obsessing over the incels is just as autistic an obsession.

Promestein

羊キャ
kiwifarms.net
Well shit, now I'll have to clear all my browser data so the FBI doesnt knock down my door when one of those spergs decide to go on a killing spree.

Thanks a fucking lot.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Even incel boards eventually realized how pathetic inceltears is. Most posts about them now are in frustration that Reddit lets their openly "part-mocking, part-watchdog" bullying reddit stand while killing tons of other places. Which is true, but the reality is social media sucks and is run by assholes. You can't get pissed about it, just avoid it.

ConcernedCitizen

kiwifarms.net
Posting here before the thread gets the Infested flair

that dude u/BrazilianSigma seems like an absolute exceptional individual
How fucking insecure do you have to be to name a whole subreddit with your username and use it to mock people that critise you?
View attachment 1094885
Is he really a Brazilian clerical fascist or is he just LARPing as one?
IIRC didn't this dude shitpost all day in Christmas Eve about incels?

Tags
None