/r/IncelTears - Militant a-loggers of incels... and all non-SJWs

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am pretty sure Reddit gave every account a personal subreddit at some point because I logged into an account of mine and there's a subbredit that it says I mod that's just the uname.

The fact that this dude actually used it, and for this shit at that, is fucking pathetic on so many levels.
I'm not sure that's true. If it is, then it only applies to new accounts. I have a reddit account from very early in the website's life and it doesn't have its own subreddit.

Approx. 59 Robins

kiwifarms.net
I bet you that most of that subreddit's users are either incels themselves, spinsters who end up being the female equivalent of incels, and reddit "nice guys" who think that if they a-log incels hard enough, they might get laid (they won't). They're all either projecting, or hoping that a-logging incels hard enough will hide the skeletons in their own closets. Usually, if someone is constantly a-logging a group, they're either guilty of what they're accusing said group of, or something of a similar level to what they're accusing said group of. It's like when you get homophobic preachers in the South who end up being caught balls-deep in a male prostitute, or a fujoshi who constantly states that drawing sexual images of female characters is bad who ends up having bucketloads of shota stored somewhere. It's almost like damn clockwork.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I bet you that most of that subreddit's users are either incels themselves, spinsters who end up being the female equivalent of incels, and reddit "nice guys" who think that if they a-log incels hard enough, they might get laid (they won't). They're all either projecting, or hoping that a-logging incels hard enough will hide the skeletons in their own closets. Usually, if someone is constantly a-logging a group, they're either guilty of what they're accusing said group of, or something of a similar level to what they're accusing said group of. It's like when you get homophobic preachers in the South who end up being caught balls-deep in a male prostitute, or a fujoshi who constantly states that drawing sexual images of female characters is bad who ends up having bucketloads of shota stored somewhere. It's almost like damn clockwork.
Female incels post here: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure that's true. If it is, then it only applies to new accounts. I have a reddit account from very early in the website's life and it doesn't have its own subreddit.
Ok, yeah you're right. That's just the user history page for that account if you type it in on my end but it looks like a subbredit link. Holy shit, this nigga made a subreddit in his own name like he's famous or something. Goddamn that's sad.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Lookism.net gave this brave plebbitor PTSD
View attachment 1098018
Warning: His tears are so delicious that they may give you diabetes.
I like that he brags about how he's really tall and possibly attractive and even had this super hot Latina ask him out but this goddamn retruded mandible is ruining his life!

Like jesus dude, we get it. You're an awkward loser who goes on toxic sites and lets what they say get to you. You couldn't have just said that and made a comment about how they prey on people like that? You needed to give us your tragic backstory? Maybe you should skip the orthodontic work and spend that money on a psychologist.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
I like that he brags about how he's really tall and possibly attractive and even had this super hot Latina ask him out but this goddamn retruded mandible is ruining his life!

Like jesus dude, we get it. You're an awkward loser who goes on toxic sites and lets what they say get to you. You couldn't have just said that and made a comment about how they prey on people like that? You needed to give us your tragic backstory? Maybe you should skip the orthodontic work and spend that money on a psychologist.
That snowflake said that his insurance was covering most of the jaw expansion and orthodontic surgeries, so he probably isn't spending any cash on it.

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
I used to browse /r/inceltears occasionally.

The dudes in the incel communities are probably some of the most insecure, angriest and irrational people I've ever seen for real (nothing to do with them being sexless). Some of the stuff they'd say was genuinely entertaining and hilarious to read, simply because of how out-of-touch with reality they are; really makes you question how often these guys actually leave their houses and have real human interactions. So /r/inceltears was good for collecting screenshots of stupid, cringeworthy and sometimes morally wrong things they'd say.

With that being said, Inceltears started changing at one point. Maybe a growth in audience attracted a new, more easily-offended audience of SJWs? Soon the subreddit's content shifted from things being said in the incel community, to things being said that members of the subreddit didn't agree with. It's funny how naive some of the posters are, as shown by the fact they take Encyclopedia Dramatica seriously; a website that is literally known for being very edgy satire.

The people on Inceltears really make themselves look like targets towards incels though, as shown by them getting offended and having emotional reactions over the things incels would say, feeding into it. On multiple occasion incels would bait IT by intentionally posting outrageous things to get their attention.

P.S I think that Brazillian guy is a bit too obsessed with screenshotting incels.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
I used to browse /r/inceltears occasionally.

The dudes in the incel communities are probably some of the most insecure, angriest and irrational people I've ever seen for real (nothing to do with them being sexless). Some of the stuff they'd say was genuinely entertaining and hilarious to read, simply because of how out-of-touch with reality they are; really makes you question how often these guys actually leave their houses and have real human interactions. So /r/inceltears was good for collecting screenshots of stupid, cringeworthy and sometimes morally wrong things they'd say.

With that being said, Inceltears started changing at one point. Maybe a growth in audience attracted a new, more easily-offended audience of SJWs? Soon the subreddit's content shifted from things being said in the incel community, to things being said that members of the subreddit didn't agree with. It's funny how naive some of the posters are, as shown by the fact they take Encyclopedia Dramatica seriously; a website that is literally known for being very edgy satire.

The people on Inceltears really make themselves look like targets towards incels though, as shown by them getting offended and having emotional reactions over the things incels would say, feeding into it. On multiple occasion incels would bait IT by intentionally posting outrageous things to get their attention.

P.S I think that Brazillian guy is a bit too obsessed with screenshotting incels.
Well some of the uncles advocatenfor white sharia law, no I'm not kidding on that.

• Agree
Reactions: redcent

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
That sub used to be funny(ish). You could sit back and laugh at the incels freaking out and sperging over minute shit. Then it changed and took a hard(er) turn for the re.tarded. It used to be quite similar to like r/TiA and the like, but then it started the 24/7 moral fagging and interfering with the lulz. It’s not as funny when someone is on a cRuSaDe AgAiNsT tHe WrOnG tHiNk. Then it’s just aggravating mentally ill kids’ delusional daydreams.
Also wtf does supporting trannies have to do with incels? Why would you even concern yourself a with trans issues in an incel hate sub? Where’s the overlap? The dudes transitioning so they can get laid (totally happens lmao)? In that case they’re not really doing anything wrong to trannies so what’s the deal?

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
isn't this just every incel? the blackpill shit is essentially just "toxic internet bullshit got to me", right?
The blackpill is frustration with the collapsing social and economic framework of society. It's related to a retreat to online spaces from real ones, because the shitposting internet is considered more welcoming than reality for some people.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I don't think it's that different from the thread on here for the most part. A lot of the people do alog, when they say like "incels should die" and the sub has a bit of a homophobia problem, which is surprising considering the userbase leans liberal. Ive actually found less homophobia on the thread here than on IT. That being said, it isn't that much spergier than most subreddits, which are usually circlejerks anyways. Ive always thought a significant amount of inceltears is disgruntled women tired of being shit upon by incel and incel types. But who knows, maybe I’m wrong.

Last edited:
Tags
None