/r/IncelTears - Militant a-loggers of incels... and all non-SJWs

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
This might not have been on Reddit but I found another example of incel a-logging on quora. I responded to a long and hysterical screed that all incels were irredeemable monsters for "aligning themselves with dirtbags like Elliot Rodger and Jordan Peterson", the latter of which frequently espouses evil incel ideals like self-improvement and not blaming the other gender. So I questioned her as to how these men could turn their lives around, how a stranger on the internet like her could convince them to rid themselves of their self-pitying attitude. And also for her to consider how exactly they ended up in the awful state they are, aside from just waking up one morning and deciding to be die-hard misogynists. In her mind, parenting, modern culture, and social circumstances have nothing to do with how people become incels. Instead they manifest out of thin air, an inhuman monster from the start.

Her response was indicative of this attitude:
View attachment 1139453
/r/femaledatingstrategy user right here.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^They might if they stop being spergs on the internet talking about race/Chad shit. Also is that IncelTears meetup one real? I can't find it on the sub for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
The incels must be just high-functioning autistic or something because they're all pretty decent looking. Every one of them look like they could get married to a 6-7/10 woman easily, though they're pretty young so they very well might.
Rare incel meetups usually look like this, younger average looking guys who deep down know they still have hope. The ugly truecels avoid being in public unless necessary.

GrayWater

kiwifarms.net
This might not have been on Reddit but I found another example of incel a-logging on quora. I responded to a long and hysterical screed that all incels were irredeemable monsters for "aligning themselves with dirtbags like Elliot Rodger and Jordan Peterson", the latter of which frequently espouses evil incel ideals like self-improvement and not blaming the other gender. So I questioned her as to how these men could turn their lives around, how a stranger on the internet like her could convince them to rid themselves of their self-pitying attitude. And also for her to consider how exactly they ended up in the awful state they are, aside from just waking up one morning and deciding to be die-hard misogynists. In her mind, parenting, modern culture, and social circumstances have nothing to do with how people become incels. Instead they manifest out of thin air, an inhuman monster from the start.

Her response was indicative of this attitude:
View attachment 1139453
Noticed a deleted comment in that answer from July last year, I'm guessing that one was from you? Interesting character this one.
quora-sarahcovert-profile.png

Also a likely candidate for r/childfree.
quora-sarahcovert-post1.png

• Horrifying
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
The incels must be just high-functioning autistic or something because they're all pretty decent looking. Every one of them look like they could get married to a 6-7/10 woman easily, though they're pretty young so they very well might.
Usually being unable to get any girl is due to an utterly vile, insufferable, or otherwise bad personality.

There are extremely ugly women with merely bad personalities who want to get a guy out there, after all.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
Another r/inceltears user is outed as being a pedo?
will update when my archive loads
Edit:,Archive lmao

http://archive.li/jrgx6 live link if anyone needs it to copy

tldr a Reddit user names incel_researcher (edit: incel_researcher started the thread, it isn’t the user in question, my b., unsure of full reddit acct- will look to see if it’s been nuked) uses a phrase “Grundy-paranoiac” that this user can’t find anywhere except a map (“minor attracted persons”) twitter account and can find no other instance if others using it. Twitter acct says they coined the phrase and use it often, incel also doubts the redditor is a woman.

worth a read if you like incel/moral fagging/hypocritical redditor drama. Can anyone dig more into this?

Last edited:

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
Another r/inceltears user is outed as being a pedo?
will update when my archive loads
Edit:,Archive lmao

http://archive.li/jrgx6 live link if anyone needs it to copy

tldr a Reddit user names incel_researcher (edit: incel_researcher started the thread, it isn’t the user in question, my b., unsure of full reddit acct- will look to see if it’s been nuked) uses a phrase “Grundy-paranoiac” that this user can’t find anywhere except a map (“minor attracted persons”) twitter account and can find no other instance if others using it. Twitter acct says they coined the phrase and use it often, incel also doubts the redditor is a woman.

worth a read if you like incel/moral fagging/hypocritical redditor drama. Can anyone dig more into this?
If they're going to call out someone they should use their screen names. "Someone is a pedo, and I think it is important that everyone knows this, so I'm going to give you something very close to their screen names and hoping you can figure out the rest!" is dumb. If you are confident in you assertion give names. If you are arn't then not giving names doesn't change anything.

Bleh, lets see if I can find the real names based on the screenshots.

There is only one up that I'm willing to search, the https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/f26ag6/leftists_destroyed_make_power/ thread.

Using Remove Reddit the user is found to be ChosenExec, who has deleted their account. Dead end there if you wanted anything interesting.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^I talked about that user ChosenExec earlier in the thread. Her account did seem weird to me since she only posted in incel-like subs and IncelTears and she constantly got into fights with incels. I think they didn't show the name because they were going to continue to monitor her but apparently that idea failed because she still deleted her account. That's really interesting. I'd rather it not be true since in her replies she said she had a newborn though I guess that could be a lie for all we know.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
^I talked about that user ChosenExec earlier in the thread. Her account did seem weird to me since she only posted in incel-like subs and IncelTears and she constantly got into fights with incels. I think they didn't show the name because they were going to continue to monitor her but apparently that idea failed because she still deleted her account. That's really interesting. I'd rather it not be true since in her replies she said she had a newborn though I guess that could be a lie for all we know.
Yeah me too just last page. The only defining features of that account were the incel-baiting and(and I swear I'm not A&H spergin here) talking about being jewish.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
You may want to msg the poster if yo
If they're going to call out someone they should use their screen names. "Someone is a pedo, and I think it is important that everyone knows this, so I'm going to give you something very close to their screen names and hoping you can figure out the rest!" is dumb. If you are confident in you assertion give names. If you are arn't then not giving names doesn't change anything.

Bleh, lets see if I can find the real names based on the screenshots.

There is only one up that I'm willing to search, the https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/f26ag6/leftists_destroyed_make_power/ thread.

Using Remove Reddit the user is found to be ChosenExec, who has deleted their account. Dead end there if you wanted anything interesting.
You may want to msg the original poster if you care enough to. They can’t post the names as reddit will cite that as harassment and brigading and most of those communities are so close to being banned that they just can’t allow it.

sorry I couldn’t offer more.

thanks for the foot work tho. Appreciate it

• Informative
Reactions: Buer

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Noticed a deleted comment in that answer from July last year, I'm guessing that one was from you? Interesting character this one.
View attachment 1149992
Also a likely candidate for r/childfree.
View attachment 1149996
LOL another "OMG overpopulation better save the planet by not having children"

Good luck preventing people who don't give a shit about the environment from reproducing.

Reactions: GrayWater

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
LOL another "OMG overpopulation better save the planet by not having children"

Good luck preventing people who don't give a shit about the environment from reproducing.
The only Malthusian I actually respect is Bill Gates, because he openly says he wants to stop third worlders from having children. Everyone else seems to just be using overpopulation as an excuse to attack Europeans or to make selfish personal choices.

Tags
None