/r/IncelTears - Militant a-loggers of incels... and all non-SJWs

  • There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

    The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
He should have thrown in "my wife's son" too. It's not like plebbitors would be any the wiser.
YouTube commentors are hardly any smarter.
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-13.png

This is the only shred of sanity here.
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-20.png

The first tactic of the denier: dismissal. Acting as though these truths are self evident: after all, why would an anonymous poster on the internet be lying?
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-29.png

Like clockwork, the idiots roll in. The second tactic used is conflation. "YOU POINTED OUT THE FAULTS IN OUR ARGUMENT? YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM!!!" When idiots rage against a strawman, any contradictory facts presented will immediately result in them conflating the dissenter with the strawman. After all, that's how they're hardwired to think, if I may use so dignified a word.
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-37.png

the same banal shit. these people repeat themselves so often sometimes I can see why the righties call them NPCs. Of course, she instantly rushed to strawman him and toss in her own two preconceived notions. If only she had actually been on an incel forum, she would know that most of them - surprise surprise, aren't white.

She doesn't care about solutions, nor about making the world a better place. All she cares about is creating a narrative.
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-46.png

Yet again more lies and assumptions from our good friend Mc'Bae. "Thousands of court cases." "Happens every single day". Not a single shred of evidence is given, but we're expected to believe what she's tugged out of her ass. And unfortunately, the rest of the commentors do.

Yes, they're bad. They exist. We know. But no solution is offered. Only an opportunity to clutch their pearls and show off how much of a great guy you are in comparison.
Screenshot_2020-08-14-21-34-53.png

And she wouldn't be an SJW if she didn't kafkatrap.
 

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
This is fucking hilarious. It's absolutely made up but he's got incels down perfectly.

Found the full pasta.

My son is a hateful incel, and I just cannot save him or defend him anymore.
My boy, my oldest child, was so good when he was little, but something broke inside of him when he was a teenager.

My wife and I always accepted, loved, and encouraged him. We pushed him to work hard and treat people with respect. I don’t know where exactly we failed him but as a father I feel responsible for the thing he’s turned into.

It started when he was 14. He had began to become withdrawn and emotional. We chalked it up to teenaged mood swings. For some reason he was just so angsty and bitter all the time. We were worried about his lack of social life and his over-reliance on his computer. He kind of hid himself in the online world so my wife and I began to limit his computer time, but he simply became more aggressive and confrontational.
His hygiene was bad, and he was always confrontational when we told him to shower or do laundry. His room stank horribly and we eventually had a huge fight over it where he physically shoved my wife and called her a bitch, and eventually we got him to at least clean and air out his room regularly on the grounds that it was our house and if he couldn’t maintain his space he wouldn’t be entitled to it - essentially we got to the point where we told him he wouldn’t be allowed his worldly possessions or privacy unless he took care of the space we all shared. the room still smelled and he was still rude about cleaning it but we could tell him to get it clean and he would do it after that.

We ended up getting a call from his school saying that a female student felt harassed by him. We were shown messages where he continually badgered her to have sex with him, threatened to “punish” her for stringing him along, sending her unsolicited nudes, telling her some violent fantasies of his, and eventually just descending into some horrid rage-filled rant about how she is just another “whore” and other things.
We were shocked. We explained to him why this behaviour was unacceptable, and I explained to him that it was ok to be sexually active but his actions were toxic and abusive.

I tried mentoring him man-to-man, taking him on camping trips and whatnot and talking to him about women and girls and trying to give him advice. I suggested he try showering, changing up his hair and facial hair styles, trying out different fashion styles, maybe going to the gym.
I told him some hard truths - that he doesn’t want a gross woman so he shouldn’t be a gross man. By gross I mean hygiene and looks. I explained to him that good looks are more hygiene and self care than genetics but he refused to accept what I said to him.

After that I caught him sniffing his sister’s panties in the laundry room - she was 12 at the time and he was 17. He assured me it had nothing to do with his sister, he said he just had a panty sniffing fetish and he pretended they belonged to girls from porno videos, but still I gave him hell for it, and he was grounded and lost his computer for 6 months. I went through his computer and I was disgusted by the kinds of hateful, racist, incel forums he frequented, the horrid things he said about women, and his save file was full of cartoon porn with girls of questionable ages. I wiped the hard drive completely and began strictly monitoring his online activity. I used parental filters to block incel sites and and porn sites that hosted cartoon porn.

The next big issue was something he did to my daughter’s friend. My daughter is 5 years his junior, and one day after a sleepover, my daughter came to me and said her friend wanted to tell me something but was afraid of what I would say.

My son cornered this 13 year old girl and physically blocked her path and touched her hair and face while making very inappropriate comments about her body and asking her if she liked to sleep naked and what kind of underwear she wore.

I tore into my son for that, my wife and I both shouted at him, and told him his behaviour was horrible and I told him then that if his actions got him arrested I would not defend him. He accused us of not loving him, but I told him the reason I was so passionately angry in that situation is because I do love him, and I want to help him become a good man so he can stop being so predatory and bitter and miserable. I told him some hard truths. That he did this all to himself and that he is the only one he can blame for how bitter he is.

I suggested he look to women his own age and he went on a rant about how it was a waste of time because women were already whores (and his definition of a whore is a woman who has had sex even just once) by 17. I called him out on his bullshit and expressed clearly that if he harassed young girls anymore I would personally turn him in.

I invited my daughters friend over after and I personally apologized to her for her experiences, I cried in shame for my son’s behaviour and begged her forgiveness for allowing her to feel unsafe in my home and promised her that if she ever felt uncomfortable she could come to my wife and I and we would always believe and help her. Luckily, my daughter didn’t lose this friend, but for safety I installed a lock on my daughter’s door.

We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a “sand nagger” and “pajeet” and “terrorist”. His next therapist was a “chad”, so he didn’t relate to that either.

We fought about him not trying, not getting a job, and he said he couldn’t get one because of the immigrants, to which I pointed out that he was struggling because he got fired from his high school jobs for being lazy.

After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and said that she fucked her way through dozens of men until she found a “beta-fag” who was willing to shelter her for missionary sex.

My wife, who works and contributes to the family income, who is an independent, professional woman.
Honestly, I lost it more than ever before. I had never been so angry when I heard what he said. That may be his mom, he may be my son, but the woman he was abusively tearing into is my god damn wife. No one can treat my wife like that.

I am ashamed to say in my anger, he shoved me and I physically retaliated, shoving him back, and pinning him against the wall. I felt ashamed of myself, I have never been an angry or violent person, but I couldn’t control myself. I’ve never put my hands on either of my children in such a way in my life, I hate child abusers... but this boy was no child. He was a grown man.

He was intimidated and backed down, and for a while he was peaceful.

The last straw was this week.

My daughter has dated 3 people her whole life. A boy, a girl, and now another boy. We were as open about sex with my daughter as we were with my son. We asked if she would like to have a question-free steady supply of condoms left in her bathroom drawer, and if she wanted to get on birth control. She said no to both questions with her first boyfriend. She never really brought him home but we met him at one of her recitals. When she had a girlfriend she went over to her house all the time, and didn’t want to bring her to the same house her brother lived in, a sentiment I understood.

But her most recent boyfriend has a lot going on behind the scenes in his family. He’s a nice boy but his mom is a single mom of 4 and they struggle.

This boy started coming around a month after they got together. I like him. My daughter is happy with him. He treats her with respect. He is an intelligent boy. He’s an absolute gentleman. He’s respectful and polite in our home. He calls me sir, calls my wife Ma’am, he offers to help with the cooking or dishes or cleaning while he’s visiting, he talks to us, he’s a bit of an amateur cook himself and brings us food all the time to say thank you for taking care of him, when we go out for dinner he always offers to pay for himself and my daughter (though I know he doesn’t have much money so I always pay). When getting out of the car he opens the door for my wife and offers her his hand (he sits behind her for leg room). He holds the doors, when we leave somewhere he helps my daughter put her jacket on like those sweet old fashioned couples.
This young man works hard, and gives what little he has to his mom and siblings. Like I said, I really respect the boy. I offered him money once for groceries for his family but he turns me down and says he would feel guilty accepting my money like that. He’s appreciative of things - in the winter, it was -20 and he had only a hoodie, so I draped my jacket over his arms, and I said “take it son, it’s cold.” He had tears in his eyes as he said thank you, and I made some excuse about wanting to get rid of the jacket and told him he could keep it if he brought cookies for us next time he visited.

When Christmas came along, I invited him over for supper, and when I went to pick him up I delivered some presents for his family, and on the ride back to my house we had a moment. He was crying because he didn’t have much to give us - he got everyone in our house a present but he cried anyways because he felt it wasn’t enough to make up for what we gave him. I pulled over, and I just hugged him, and I said to him that it wasn’t the value of what he got, it was that he got us anything at all. I thanked him for treating my daughter so well, and I told him he would always be welcome in my home.

My own son didn’t get us anything for christmas, not even a card bought with the money we give him. This boy got my wife and I matching wine glasses since we like to share a bottle every now and then.

My son didn’t eat with us. He pillaged the food table and ran away to his room alone while my daughter’s boyfriend met my sister and her family and my parents and my uncle. They all told me how charming he was and how polite he was. Meanwhile after dinner my son told my 5 year old nephew “fuck off Faggot” for asking to play a game with him. A man over 20 years old.
Last week, my wife and I went out for an evening to ourselves. We went to dinner, then we went to an upscale bar to play some pool, then we went home.

When I walked in the door, the kids were screaming at each other. I came in to see my son and my daughter’s boyfriend fighting. The boyfriend was just pushing my son back and trying to redirect him, my son was throwing punches and charging him. My daughter was crying and sitting against the wall clutching her face. I got between them and pushed them apart, and demanded to know what was happening.
My son went on a tirade about how he found birth control pills and heard “whore” sounds from her room, so he kicked open her door and discovered them having sex, he said he couldn’t believe his own sister would “be a nagger’s whore” and called the poor boy a monkey and other things.

My wife got my daughter and her boyfriend out of there and I yelled at my son for how he was acting. Eventually I got nowhere with him so I made him wait in his room. I went to talk to my daughter. I apologized to her boyfriend, crying as I did, telling him that I hope he could forgive me for letting this happen. He said he was sorry for getting violent but that he only did it because my son hit her. My daughter cried and said he was a psycho and threatened to rape her, and that he admitted to ejaculating on her toothbrush and hair brush.
I charged into his room, and I said firmly that he should pack his bags and leave. I told him I would pay to have his things sent to him, wherever he went, but that he was leaving tomorrow.

My wife stayed at my sisters, and my daughter and her boyfriend spent the next few nights at his place.
The next day I practically threw my son out of the house kicking and screaming.

I took his key back and changed the alarm codes and garage door code. A day later I had a message requesting some of this things - mostly his gaming stuff - be delivered to some strange apartment block I didn’t recognize a couple of towns over. A college aged man buzzed me in and I delivered the stuff. I didn’t see my son.

My wife and I then went through his room. My daughter’s boyfriend came over and helped me move his furniture to the garage. We threw out his mattress and some other more gross and smelly things, and we took out the carpet to be replaced.
Hidden in the closet was a treasure trove of my daughter’s underwear, so saturated with old, moldy semen that they were as hard as bricks. The unnerving part was that there were a few pairs my daughter was adamant didn’t belong to her. And they were too small for my wife. It was possible he stole them from my nieces.

There was a sketchbook containing graphic drawings of my son violently raping different women and keeping little girls chained up in some kind of sex dungeon. I went through his old phone that was still working, and all his photos were screenshots of my nieces and their friends in their bikinis, lots of cartoon porn, lots of red pill and incel and Trump memes. He still had messenger, so I checked his messages, most of them were just him trying to harass women and underaged girls.

I checked his Email and... much to my disgust, he stole private photos of my wife from her phone, and he was selling them.
Today, I went to the police with everything and told them everything.

I gave my baby boy everything... I don’t know why he went down this road. But I’m just so sorry I failed him. I don’t know what the police will do... but I hope they stop him before he hurts someone else.

The sad thing is... yesterday, once it was all over and settled, yesterday we had a wonderful day. One of the happiest we have ever had.

Edit: there is a lot to sort through, it’s impossible to reply to everyone so let me hit the big points.
all the incels this post attracted can fuck off back to their holes.

how do I know the lingo? From my son.

“why didn’t I take his computer time away” I specifically said I did. His laptop was forbidden to be used in private, and I banned most of the sites he was using with the parental locks. He bought or stole another laptop behind our backs though and used his phone data. My wife and I don’t use our phone internet much so we didn’t think of it.

“it wasn’t Christmas last week” ??? I know? It’s.... November. The young man visited us on Christmas 2017. We had this fight last week. I don’t know how I have to clarify that there was a passage of time between the fight and Christmas, since it’s pretty clearly not Christmas right now, but.... alright.

“why wasn’t he in therapy” again this is a common comment from people who must have skimmed because we did put him in therapy. He was abusive towards several therapists, so we gave up on therapy.

“why not have him institutionalized” because that is MY SON. to have him locked away is not an easy decision. I love him. We wanted to believe he could still change. But he couldn’t.

I have no idea who he moved in with. I don’t care. Maybe an Airbnb?

“why didn’t you help him sooner/was he bad as a child” as a kid he was introverted but not especially bad. He misbehaved sometimes but it wasn’t troubling. He had a few friends but they all had a falling out the first year of grade school. Prior to harassing that first girl he had some red flags. He seemed depressed, and his hygiene was spiralling. We tried to help him but he was stubborn. He didn’t want help. He wanted to be miserable. I listened to his problems and he complained about how his dream girl went after some other guy and how he stole her from him, and I tried to guide him and help him understand she wasn’t stolen because she isn’t property, she’s a person who made her own choice. He didn’t like that answer.

all the things you say we should have tried, we mostly did. We gave him lots of attention and love before all this and after. We still tried to be a family.

my daughter and her boyfriend helped me clear his room since I cannot carry certain heavy things myself. My daughter was therefore present when I found her underwear. She singled out a couple of pairs as not hers and was scared of where he got them from. She suggested keeping them for evidence.

there was a teacher who did get through to him somewhat, for a time. But he transferred to a different school district.
he wasn’t horrible all the time. Sometimes he could be good to be around. He could be really funny and clever. He was really good with animals. He was good with his games too. He got really passionate and excited about them and it made me happy seeing him having fun with a hobby. Seeing him smile could almost make me forget the things he’d done.

telling me to kill myself says a lot about yourself.

I’ve seen what toxic ideologies do to families. I’m not interested in joining your red pill, Jordan Peterson, or child beating cults.
advocating child abuse as a 20-something brat shows your immaturity. Advocating murder does too.
toxic masculinity is considering men weak for having the strength to express their emotions.

many complaints about “allowing” my daughter to be intimate with her boyfriend all stem from the same racist incel rhetoric my son used. There is literally nothing wrong with interracial couples. I couldn’t be happier that my daughter is with someone who loves and treats her with dignity.

incels struggle with reading, evidently. My daughter had her first boyfriend at 15, and I doubt there was anything going on between them. She is currently 18. So yes, she probably has sex. As an adult woman. Not really anyone’s business. My son is 22, soon to be 23.

edit 2
With new replies coming in by the truckload and 3 new pm’s for every one I reply to, I am getting slightly overwhelmed by the response here. I can’t really keep up, even just reading I have begun skipping comments to keep up. I have things to do today but I’ll try to catch up every so often.

edit 3
Mods locked the thread. I am not sure why but there are almost 10,000 replies and maybe 500 pm’s to sort through.
lmao this is just as believable as the Juicy Smoolyay "lynching." Sure, a couple of these things could be true, but all of them together? Come on. The "take it, son, it's cold" and everything else about how amazing and chivalrous the daughter's boyfriend is should have been the big indicator. It's all so overdramatic, anyone who buys this story is a gullible moron. But what do I know, I guess I'm just an incel or some shit, right? I do post on this site, after all
 

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
1597741484592.png
1597741525862.png


This total fucking submoron believes all of this is true... based on an anecdote of her own, which has just as much evidence to back it up. She expects you to believe in total bullshit because Detective McBae here knows all about incels. She knows every incel on the planet and what they like and the heinous crimes that. The sheer amounts of assumptions and presumptuous here knows no bounds. That's just how smart she is.

So intelligent is she, so great are her skills of deduction that she has put to use in identifying these heinous criminals, that she has made the wonderful choice of linking her personal opinions with her deviantart page...
 

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile after dinner my son told my 5 year old nephew “fuck off Faggot” for asking to play a game with him. A man over 20 years old.
Is it wrong to laugh at this?

That Braziliansigma guy is still going, even after r/inceltears shut down. This might be the saddest lolcow I've ever seen.
The Sigma may be a reference to Dogolachan, a borderline terrorist forum full of Elliot Rodgers wannabes. It's a really long story, I recommend checking for the international clique (using google translator, if you must) threads.

In short, one obnoxious user named Gustavo Guerra coined the term "Sigma male", which basically meant an edgy beta thinking it's an alpha. Guerra is a cow and mentally ill, he was institutionalized more than once for his aggressive behaviour. That post was probably not made by Guerra, maybe by a troll or someone that took his words too seriously.

TL;DR: That user is related to old incel drama


Edit: The user is a SJW, I didn't read his posts properly.
 
Last edited:

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong to laugh at this?


The Sigma may be a reference to Dogolachan, a borderline terrorist forum full of Elliot Rodgers wannabes. It's a really long story, I recommend checking for the international clique (using google translator, if you must) threads.

In short, one obnoxious user named Gustavo Guerra coined the term "Sigma male", which basically meant an edgy beta thinking it's an alpha. Guerra is a cow and mentally ill, he was institutionalized more than once for his aggressive behaviour. That post was probably not made by Guerra, maybe by a troll or someone that took his words too seriously.

TL;DR: That user is related to old incel drama
I just assumed the sigma came from the integralist flag
wwreha679uq21.png
 

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1528932View attachment 1528933

This total fucking submoron believes all of this is true... based on an anecdote of her own, which has just as much evidence to back it up. She expects you to believe in total bullshit because Detective McBae here knows all about incels. She knows every incel on the planet and what they like and the heinous crimes that. The sheer amounts of assumptions and presumptuous here knows no bounds. That's just how smart she is.

So intelligent is she, so great are her skills of deduction that she has put to use in identifying these heinous criminals, that she has made the wonderful choice of linking her personal opinions with her deviantart page...
What really came to the forefront of my mind was where she got the "hundreds of court cases" and how she knew it happened "every single day".

The thing about these rabid incel a loggers is that they are engaged in a form of doublethink which they are too high off their own farts to consider.

> Ha ha ha! They're incompetent, feeble losers who won't ever amount to anything in their lives! They're so pathetic they're beyond saving!
> Help! They're going to kill all women and people of colour because they're right wing and willing to go and mass murder people!

Back and forth, back and forth, ad nauseam. If there was one thing Orwell forgot to put in his Two Minute's Hate scene was to have the telescreen switch between portraying Goldstein as a powerful enemy and a humiliated wimp, and the dupes watching it scream with terror and laugh with contempt, because they don't think. That would be for someone with actual convictions. They react.
 

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Why allow others the opportunity to discuss what causes people to choose this path in life and actually make steps in stopping people from becoming incels when you can demand that everyone dehumanize them because you say so? Making the world a better place has never been so self gratifying!

vindictive.JPG


Hate to break it to you, Movie Maestro, but "navel gazing" is how we've improved our society and separated ourselves from a pack of groupthinking animals.

I can't begin to tell you how vindictive he is. When you ask me to give you an example of a "failed life", I think of the pursuits of Russel Greer. But according to this guy: become depressed in your late teens and early twenties, and you're a defective model. You deserve to be tossed out in the trash and made to suffer humiliation for the amusement of the truly worthy, like Movie Maestro here. In his ideal society, there is no redemption, there is no self improvement. There are only Good People like him, and "Bad People", like you. "Horrible young men", you call us, worthless dregs of society, for the crime of entertaining wrong thoughts. The whole point of being young in the first place, is that you can learn from the mistakes you made and become a better human being. But Movie Maestro was a good human being from the very beginning, and he has no tolerance for anyone who isn't. He alone decides if you deserve to live.

vindictive2.JPG


Darwinism? Then why don't we euthanize all the downies, then? I swear, this bastard, would fit right in with social darwinists, so long as it puts his vainglorious ass on top. I knew Amazon reviewers were uppity, but never Movieblob uppity. Look how proud he is, picking on the bottom of the social stack. He must love reliving those days as a high school bully, only this time he has yet another cohort of sycophants to tell him what he's doing makes him a good person.

People like Movie Maestro don't have anything resembling morality or principles. They do, in fact, pretend to have one when it gives them the opportunity to denigrade others as less than human for committing the heinous crime of whining on a forum. Otherwise, peel back that facade and you will find nothing but a desire to dominate and bully others under the insufferable guise of self righteousness.
 

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Why allow others the opportunity to discuss what causes people to choose this path in life and actually make steps in stopping people from becoming incels when you can demand that everyone dehumanize them because you say so? Making the world a better place has never been so self gratifying!

View attachment 1617921

Hate to break it to you, Movie Maestro, but "navel gazing" is how we've improved our society and separated ourselves from a pack of groupthinking animals.

I can't begin to tell you how vindictive he is. When you ask me to give you an example of a "failed life", I think of the pursuits of Russel Greer. But according to this guy: become depressed in your late teens and early twenties, and you're a defective model. You deserve to be tossed out in the trash and made to suffer humiliation for the amusement of the truly worthy, like Movie Maestro here. In his ideal society, there is no redemption, there is no self improvement. There are only Good People like him, and "Bad People", like you. "Horrible young men", you call us, worthless dregs of society, for the crime of entertaining wrong thoughts. The whole point of being young in the first place, is that you can learn from the mistakes you made and become a better human being. But Movie Maestro was a good human being from the very beginning, and he has no tolerance for anyone who isn't. He alone decides if you deserve to live.

View attachment 1617920

Darwinism? Then why don't we euthanize all the downies, then? I swear, this bastard, would fit right in with social darwinists, so long as it puts his vainglorious ass on top. I knew Amazon reviewers were uppity, but never Movieblob uppity. Look how proud he is, picking on the bottom of the social stack. He must love reliving those days as a high school bully, only this time he has yet another cohort of sycophants to tell him what he's doing makes him a good person.

People like Movie Maestro don't have anything resembling morality or principles. They do, in fact, pretend to have one when it gives them the opportunity to denigrade others as less than human for committing the heinous crime of whining on a forum. Otherwise, peel back that facade and you will find nothing but a desire to dominate and bully others under the insufferable guise of self righteousness.
Just look at how he describes his own life and you'll see the bugman for what he really is. "A long stream of boring things we don't like, peppered by moments of fleeting happiness" isn't any way for a man to live. This is the desperate cry of someone who believes in nothing, loves nothing, and will create nothing, but wants to believe that everyone else leads (worse yet, ought to lead) an equally unfulfilling life.

The people who want more out of life are the normal ones. He's the weirdo.
 

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Just look at how he describes his own life and you'll see the bugman for what he really is. "A long stream of boring things we don't like, peppered by moments of fleeting happiness" isn't any way for a man to live. This is the desperate cry of someone who believes in nothing, loves nothing, and will create nothing, but wants to believe that everyone else leads (worse yet, ought to lead) an equally unfulfilling life.

The people who want more out of life are the normal ones. He's the weirdo.
Worse of all, he describes that "that's how it is for everyone." He really does believe you should lead an unfulfilling life. It is, after all, the down to earth, sane working right thinking citizen's choice, and to stray from this is Delusion, which would make you Defective, and make you an Unperson in the socially tyrannical dystopia he creams his pants every night to.

I read his screed in a Dalek voice.

NPCs are quick to form assumptions and generally act as though they understand how everyone around them thinks, since they're used to acting like little know it alls. Notice how they make pseudo objective statements about things they don't know about. "Happens every single day." "Everybody knows that." "That's how it is for everyone". These people are truly proud to have graduated from childhood by pretending they know everything. This has been encouraged by late night TV comedy, which is so hateful and smug that it capitalizes on today's zeitgeist.

Remember, Maestro here wants you to be as miserable as he is. What he hates and fears the most is the fact that others want to live better lives. Since they don't fit in his paradigm of nihilistic worker drones with no principles or convictions, he wants the generation after him, full of potential and promise, to be tossed out like faulty models if they step out of line.

I notice he assumes that every incel has no real problems, and that life has not already "crushed them like a hammer". Well maybe, genius, perhaps the incel is this way, since he has already been crushed. Shitty parenting, mental health issues, perhaps those could play a factor? Those don't exist, according to him. You're either Functional or Defective, and he's Functional and he knows this since his thoughts don't stray from his arbitrary status quo.

There's simply no way to penetrate his reasoning since he doesn't have any: just blind dogma to drive his pseudo righteous fury. Seeing through his amazon page, he's proven himself to be a pretentious little shit who just loves to look down on the unwashed masses. He truly does believe in nothing. You can see no moral convictions espoused in it, no semblance of empathy, but merely the gluttonous self assuredness that he is in fact morally correct. Present an NPC like him with a horrible enough boogeyman, and you can stir them into a blind fury at pretty much anything. They won't even question it. They'll poison their own neighbours if you told them a scary enough story about an incel. It's not even funny at this point.

And worse, he is so sure of his own reasoning that he does not bother to explain it: after all, why form a convincing argument when you can just pretend everyone agrees with you?
 

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1528932View attachment 1528933

This total fucking submoron believes all of this is true... based on an anecdote of her own, which has just as much evidence to back it up. She expects you to believe in total bullshit because Detective McBae here knows all about incels. She knows every incel on the planet and what they like and the heinous crimes that. The sheer amounts of assumptions and presumptuous here knows no bounds. That's just how smart she is.

So intelligent is she, so great are her skills of deduction that she has put to use in identifying these heinous criminals, that she has made the wonderful choice of linking her personal opinions with her deviantart page...
This is how her logic works.

> Incels exist.
> Every single incel behaves like the one in the video. No exceptions.
> This means that there are thousands of people like this. Thousands of instances exist because I say so.
> If you disagree with this, that means you are an incel trying to hide your community's evil deeds.

That would also mean this is true.

> Pant shitters exist.
> Everyone, regardless of age, shits themselves because they are evil.
> This also means that thousands of people shit themselves, and every single one of them are a menace to society.
> If you disagree with this, you a pants shitter actively trying to hide the evil deeds of your pants shitting comrades.

This goes to show that so long as you say it with an air of jaded indifference, it is true. McBae is a shining example of the exact kind of McCarthyist paranoids whom MSM makes most of its money from. She swallows lies like antidepressants. And if you call out these lies, you are against "awareness and details of each case as the issue unfolds", and are probably an incel, too.
 
Last edited:

SirAndrey

kiwifarms.net
Those guys on the left are not incels. They are from a republican club. They were having their republican club meetup at some place and someone decided to troll them and put up a incel meetup poster at the university they attend to. The person also made a reddit post (this poster photo) and it went semi-viral. Also someone claimed to have put up the poster in the now banned incel subreddit,i think it was r/celmates. But the guy who claimed it had never posted on the incel sub previously. So it was just falseflagging.
1604755418178.png
 

Similar threads

Adult Babies and Reddit: Two Bad Things That Go Worse Together!
Replies
31
Views
15K
Raging Reddit communists who make GamerGhazi look reasonable
Replies
157
Views
40K
Top