/r/LateStageCapitalism - Yet more godless, freedom-hating Communists on Reddit

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
"Your family deserved what they got" is where they crossed the line.
No, burning the flag was crossing the line. That flag is the symbol of the greatest nation this world has ever seen. The nation who drug that very same world into the modern era with all of its life saving medical treatments and modern conveniences. That flag is more than just America. That’s humanity’s flag. Without it we might still be in the dark. Just look at Africa. Some of them still live in huts.

MT Foxtrot

No nigger, I don't want no radio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$100k a year seems completely reasonable.

It's utterly insane that economic policies are affected by people who are poor.
You're planning to exile from the country just about every low level labor and service job? I'm sure that won't affect things AT ALL.

So where am I headed?

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
$100k a year seems completely reasonable.

It's utterly insane that economic policies are affected by people who are poor.
if your smart enough to make 100k your smart enough to know thats not a great idea.
You're planning to exile from the country just about every low level labor and service job? I'm sure that won't affect things AT ALL.

So where am I headed?
I'm sorry i don't know how to put it lightly. Haiti.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize that the solutions to society's ills I am offering on a message board are not validating your daily choice to be poor.
No, YOU said I was causing enough problems to warrant having my citizenship revoked, and that I need to be made a guest worker to solve them. I want to know what those benefits are, and what problems I was causing. I got a stake in this idea of yours, son.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Well those niggers are going right back into slavery after I reduce them to an acceptable level again through a policy of indiscriminate gunfire and explosions.
That's the current policy there. and then you have to find work a haitin can do and not fuck up. best of luck o7

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
No, YOU said I was causing enough problems to warrant having my citizenship revoked, and that I need to be made a guest worker to solve them. I want to know what those benefits are, and what problems I was causing. I got a stake in this idea of yours, son.
It's always breathtaking how the poors can not understand modest proposals.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always breathtaking how the poors can not understand modest proposals.
You ain't Jonathan Swift, jackass. You ain't even Swiftboat Kerry. Hell, you ain't even from this country.

Once again, a bunch of jackassy foreigners trying to kick me out of my own country. How do I attract these people?

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Try and think a little bit more on this.

Eventually you will get the joke I think.
1640028281158.png