/r/LateStageCapitalism - Yet more godless, freedom-hating Communists on Reddit

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Then you're American. Same as me.
That’s what I’ve said from the very beginning. The difference is I wasn’t trying to be a belligerent asshole about it based on an assumption.

Well that's pretty scummy.
You say scummy I say funny. It’s the only way you’re allowed to have a validated opinion on the matter in this day and age. You could say in that regard I’ve won a kind of genetic lottery.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Born here in America and been here my whole life. Just because I happen to be Romani by blood doesn’t mean I care for that culture whatsoever. I just like to use it as an excuse to talk about the Holocaust without consequences. I was raised American by Americans.
So long as your not a tinker your alright by me. now the mic gypsies need day of the potato masher.
Can you export voodoo?
Think Disney owns the copyright for that now but eh fuck give it a shot.

MT Foxtrot

Dammit, Stormbringer, not this shit AGAIN....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference is I wasn’t trying to be a belligerent asshole about it based on an assumption.
So the commie faggotry thing was...what again?
You say scummy I say funny. It’s the only way you’re allowed to have a validated opinion on the matter in this day and age.
Who says you're not allowed to have it?
Or the person listening could just be really dumb.
No, he failed.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
If someone doesn't get the joke, the comedian failed.
Frank, you were literally the only person dumb enough to take the bait.

Further sperging out about it is just silly.

I'm sorry I tricked you. If I knew you would have gotten this upset I would have....well to be honest, I still would have done it so I guess an apology is moot.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
You can argue your race is American. Race of the spirit not race of the blood.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A response to someone who was acting like a commie faggot, obviously. You started this by trying to invalidate my patriotism by bringing up my race. Who’s scummy now?
You, for assuming someone was a communist when economics wasn't even in the conversation.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
You, for assuming someone was a communist when economics wasn't even in the conversation.
economics is only one failed part of the communist world view. also look at the thread. not economics related. come on.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I managed to break your brain.
Son, you can't break what's already been broken by far more powerful factors. You're pissing against the tide. Also, annoyed=/= broken. Also, bored now.
economics is only one failed part of the communist world view.
True, but I didn't see him bring up any others either.
You are sperging out pretty hard tbh.
Stupidity annoys me. I thought this was a normal human trait?

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
You can argue your race is American. Race of the spirit not race of the blood.
I’ve never really considered being American to be a race thing. So long as you were born in this country you’re American as far as I’m concerned and one lucky son of a bitch.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Can I blame capitalism for these fucking 2021 posters?
oh sure. complaints are free.
I’ve never really considered being American to be a race thing. So long as you were born in this country you’re American as far as I’m concerned and one lucky son of a bitch.
That would be a large part of it's foundations, yes. Bet you'd rather lump yourself in and would fit better with gadjo dilo frank here than the clan on a caravan. kinda the point of it.