r/legaladvice - In which reddit's finest minds solve the world's weirdest legal problems

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
I assume people have already said that if you go to Reddit for legal advice you deserve what you get? Because if you go to Reddit for legal advice, you deserve what you fucking get.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I assume people have already said that if you go to Reddit for legal advice you deserve what you get? Because if you go to Reddit for legal advice, you deserve what you fucking get.
To any normal person, an outsider looking in, /r/legaladvice is one of the most perfect illustrations of just how stupid and unmotivated the average redditor is. You might say the same about /r/relationships too. Basically, the people who would come here and the ones who would even attempt to "help" them besides saying hire a laywer are people who are deeply deluded or who are looking to troll the gullible.

No sane person would ever air this kind of private information online, but yet so many people either do it or lie about it online for points. Every participant is gullible or sad, whether they're fooling or being fooled.

Tags
reddit