r/polyamory -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Mod Notice: This thread is for laughing at faggy Reddit soyboys, not deep discussions on polyarmory or whatever. Go to Deep Thoughts if you want that trash fire.

r/polyamory is what you get when you combine cuckoldry, SJWs, anti-SJWs, fake bisexuality, a complete lack of understanding of social norms, and overbearing smugness into one very unfortunate subreddit.

What Polyamory Is
Having romantic relationships with more than one person. It is not having a harem, an open relationship, cheating, or swinging. At least in theory; if you read r/polyamory, you will discover it is in fact all of those things. (With the arguable exception of swinging; sometimes people from r/swingers will come to r/polyamory and make seemingly deliberately inflammatory posts about how much they don't get polyamory.)

The Userbase
The vast majority of the users are white and will immediately argue with any black person who points out how racist poly people are. The majority of women are bisexual and the majority of men are straight even though this makes no statistical sense. They're also nerds who LOVE board games and conventions.

Why They're Cows
It's hard to think of any one particular reason other than their constant drama, so I thought I would provide a sampler platter of awful. The short reason is an inability to exist as normal adults in normal human society and ranting about this loudly all the time.

1. Not understanding that guys shouldn't hit on girls at a gay bar. Poly people disrespect lesbians a lot, but it's usually bisexual women; I just thought this was especially bad.
polydumb1.png

2. Not understanding why a woman would be upset that her husband, with whom she has children, wants to go live with his girlfriend.
polydumb2.png
They also said it's unreasonable to expect to be with someone forever.

3. Person A said that poly people are queer because they deviate from the norm, Person B said queer specifically refers to same sex attracted people, and then Person C posted...this.
polydumb3.png

4. A general inability to understand monogamy.
polydumb4.png

5. Just CONSTANT, UNENDING DRAMA.
polydumb5.png

I just picked this one basically at random, but there are hundreds upon hundreds of other posts like this and yes, they are all that long.

Like any nerd subculture, they have a variety of incomprehensible jargon.
  • metamour: your partner's partner
  • nesting/anchor partner: the partner you live with
  • fluid bonded: someone you have sex without condoms with
  • compersion: feeling joy at other people's joy, generally used to mean feeling joy at how happy your partner is with their other partners
  • primary: your main relationship
  • secondary: your side pieces
  • unicorn: a hot single bi babe who wants to join an established male/female relationship, either just to have sex or be a third partner
  • one penis policy: when a man and a woman are dating, the woman can have sex with other women, but not with other men, because she's only allowed one penis. occasionally you will see one vagina policy, but it's rarer.
  • processing: talking about your feelings
  • polyfidelity: having a committed relationship with more than one person, e.g. a triad where everyone is only involved with the other members of the triad.
  • NRE or new relationship energy: the euphoria from having a new partner
tl;dr: just read the ethical slut!!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ES 148

kiwifarms.net
As a colossal sucker for storybook romance, polyamory or anything related to it is pretty much my catalyst for rampant screeching.

It's just so utterly alien an idea, and it's clearly just an attempt to pretty-up wanting to bang more people under the guise of being 'empowered romantically' or whatever. These people have probably never felt actual love in their lives - which isn't the initial attraction, but the force that makes two people stay together (which sounds like something from a cheap romcom, but it's what I've been told by most old married couples I've spoken to).
In the end I don't really have much of an argument against it other than 'it's stupid', but it's a very loud argument I will scream at people until the end of time.

Vocaloid Ruby

#VOCAMERICA is a scam
kiwifarms.net
If I can recall, the gems are all poly?
I actually don't know where this came from apart from probably fan fiction or 'head cannons'.

None of the gems in the show that are still alive are implied to have sexual/romantic relationships outside of 'ship teasing' (will they won't they shit) like most shows. I think it's just the SJWs interpretations of the fusion dances (the weird dances they do) and because they want this show to defend their every interest/whom.

EDIT: Yes I know Garnet's alive and basically is the embodiment of an relationship but they literally had a whole episode where she said '3 was a crowd'.

But I can't even say anything when it comes to that worm dude.

Last edited:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Do you think we'll reach a point where you're a fucking polyphobic shitlord for expecting your partner not to cheat?
We're already at that point. What you see in a lot of autogynephiles is that they will be more than open to act like total whores with other trannies or women. At the same time as they're chasing any tranny they can find and trying to catch them all like some sort of bizarre troon pokemon, and getting into poly "relationships" with anyone they can find, they will launch screeds about how men are abusive, manipulative and have no emotions, but its generally projection of the exact things they do. Poly are cows, transpoly are total cows fam.

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
We're already at that point. What you see in a lot of autogynephiles is that they will be more than open to act like total whores with other trannies or women. At the same time as they're chasing any tranny they can find and trying to catch them all like some sort of bizarre troon pokemon, and getting into poly "relationships" with anyone they can find, they will launch screeds about how men are abusive, manipulative and have no emotions, but its generally projection of the exact things they do. Poly are cows, transpoly are total cows fam.
you need to write a book on these things one day

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
As a colossal sucker for storybook romance, polyamory or anything related to it is pretty much my catalyst for rampant screeching.

It's just so utterly alien an idea, and it's clearly just an attempt to pretty-up wanting to bang more people under the guise of being 'empowered romantically' or whatever. These people have probably never felt actual love in their lives - which isn't the initial attraction, but the force that makes two people stay together (which sounds like something from a cheap romcom, but it's what I've been told by most old married couples I've spoken to).
In the end I don't really have much of an argument against it other than 'it's stupid', but it's a very loud argument I will scream at people until the end of time.
I'm willing to believe that a polyfidelitous group (another term I need to add to the OP--basically a closed group of three/four/sometimes more people) could maybe be true love as long as it's four people or less and everyone has the appropriate sexual orientation to be in love with everyone else, but the likelihood of that is low. And most poly relationships aren't like that.

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
r/polyamory is what you get when you combine cuckoldry, SJWs, anti-SJWs, fake bisexuality, a complete lack of understanding of social norms, and overbearing smugness into one very unfortunate subreddit.

What Polyamory Is
Having romantic relationships with more than one person. It is not having a harem, an open relationship, cheating, or swinging. At least in theory; if you read r/polyamory, you will discover it is in fact all of those things. (With the arguable exception of swinging; sometimes people from r/swingers will come to r/polyamory and make seemingly deliberately inflammatory posts about how much they don't get polyamory.)

The Userbase
The vast majority of the users are white and will immediately argue with any black person who points out how racist poly people are. The majority of women are bisexual and the majority of men are straight even though this makes no statistical sense. They're also nerds who LOVE board games and conventions.

Why They're Cows
It's hard to think of any one particular reason other than their constant drama, so I thought I would provide a sampler platter of awful. The short reason is an inability to exist as normal adults in normal human society and ranting about this loudly all the time.

1. Not understanding that guys shouldn't hit on girls at a gay bar. Poly people disrespect lesbians a lot, but it's usually bisexual women; I just thought this was especially bad.
View attachment 304772

2. Not understanding why a woman would be upset that her husband, with whom she has children, wants to go live with his girlfriend.
View attachment 304770 They also said it's unreasonable to expect to be with someone forever.

3. Person A said that poly people are queer because they deviate from the norm, Person B said queer specifically refers to same sex attracted people, and then Person C posted...this.
View attachment 304773

4. A general inability to understand monogamy.
View attachment 304788

5. Just CONSTANT, UNENDING DRAMA.
View attachment 304825
I just picked this one basically at random, but there are hundreds upon hundreds of other posts like this and yes, they are all that long.

Like any nerd subculture, they have a variety of incomprehensible jargon.
  • metamour: your partner's partner
  • nesting/anchor partner: the partner you live with
  • fluid bonded: someone you have sex without condoms with
  • compersion: feeling joy at other people's joy, generally used to mean feeling joy at how happy your partner is with their other partners
  • primary: your main relationship
  • secondary: your side pieces
  • unicorn: a hot single bi babe who wants to join an established male/female relationship, either just to have sex or be a third partner
  • one penis policy: when a man and a woman are dating, the woman can have sex with other women, but not with other men, because she's only allowed one penis. occasionally you will see one vagina policy, but it's rarer.
  • processing: talking about your feelings
  • polyfidelity: having a committed relationship with more than one person, e.g. a triad where everyone is only involved with the other members of the triad.
tl;dr: just read the ethical slut!!
What a bullshit, needlessly complicated exceptional arbitrary excuse to fuck as many people as possible and never stay committed structure of """"""love""""""".

Seriously, if you want to be a whore, be a whore. Stop trying to tie down your favorite pieces of meat and forcing them into horrible emotional situations because you want to rebound off of them when one of your side-fuckbuddies isn't around so you don't feel alone.
I actually don't know where this came from apart from probably fan fiction or 'head cannons'.

None of the gems in the show that are still alive are implied to have sexual/romantic relationships outside of 'ship teasing' (will they won't they shit) like most shows. I think it's just the SJWs interpretations of the fusion dances (the weird dances they do) and because they want this show to defend their every interest/whom.
Ah, ah, ah, don't forget about this abomination of a character.

Fluorite. A character who's sole trait is revealed when they say: "Six. Maybe more, if we meet the right Gem." when asked how many they're fused with. (Also confirmed by Sugar herself.)

Yeah. What the fuck was Rebecca Sugar thinking when she decided to push this polyamory shit on kids? Why the fuck was Cartoon Network okay with it?

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a bullshit, needlessly complicated exceptional arbitrary excuse to fuck as many people as possible and never stay committed structure of """"""love""""""".

Seriously, if you want to be a whore, be a whore. Stop trying to tie down your favorite pieces of meat and forcing them into horrible emotional situations because you want to rebound off of them when one of your side-fuckbuddies isn't around so you don't feel alone.

Fluorite. A character who's sole trait is revealed when they say: "Six. Maybe more, if we meet the right Gem." when asked how many they're fused with. (Also confirmed by Sugar herself.)

Yeah. What the fuck was Rebecca Sugar thinking when she decided to push this polyamory shit on kids? Why the fuck was Cartoon Network okay with it?
I'm like 95% sure actual kids don't watch SU.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net

I've discovered that two of my relatives are secretly poly, without their knowledge. I really get a sense from them that they seem to have long term self esteem issues, and a poor self image. I don't think they can stand to feel alone emotionally or physically for long periods.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just caught and was treated of syphilis in October and previously at the start of our relationship I caught chlamydia and he caught gonorrhea. Neither of us have been using condoms with each other or with anyone else. He is not even on PrEP.

He's been incredibly upset with me and yelling at me for catching syphilis. He's been really angry that I managed to get two STDs in a year.
lol these people are so gross

I started studying the Esperanto language several years ago. That is when I first heard about polyamory. I had never heard the term prior to that. I was surprised to find that lots of people within the Esperanto community are polyamorous.

I don't know why this is the case. Maybe because both Esperanto and polyamory require open-mindedness. What do you think?
ahhhahahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa Esperanto ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Tlazolli

pingas
kiwifarms.net

Gayness is fine.
Polyshit is degenerancy. Leave that shit out of children’s sight. What the fuck.