• ”I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna.”

r/polyamory

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Crunchy Leaf, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Translation: "we realised she was a whore"

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. upload_2018-8-5_18-31-50.png

"How do I convince my husband to let me start fucking other guys?"

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. “He is afraid he will lose me or it will ruin our marriage.”
    Does she not read the board she just posted on?

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Ofc she did, but poly's are deluded af. They will always point out the few good stories (which usually aren't that good anyways) and completely disregard the massive problems that plague their "community", usually they do this by brushing it off as "not real polyamory".

• Agree Agree x 10
    Peeno Noir

Peeno Noir a filthy penis fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  5. >husband of a few years
    >10 year difference
    >married probably 18 when he was 28
    nothing weird here at all.

other posts from the user include flight attendant application questions so if he says yes, it'll probably escalate to "i just fuck dudes all over the country." at least one commenter has the common sense to say "sounds like your husband is getting nothing out of this."

also seems to have a fairly unique name. she didn't get the memo people use burners for their poly posting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    An Ghost

An Ghost Vacca Stulta
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Warning her husband would be touching.the.poop correct?

Granted he married a gold digging whore so you had to know what you were signing up for.

GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Also from that thread:
    upload_2018-8-6_21-3-18.png

"We are open on her side only."

Lol

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. when i checked the thread the cuck charlie hadn't replied yet.

and yet i could accurately guess his reply.

• Feels Feels x 2
    An Ghost

An Ghost Vacca Stulta
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. >She can't make friends with other women.
    >Every male "friendship" escalates sex.

This guy picked himself a winner.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't know rather to call the woman exceptional for not seeing that a lot of men become "friends" with women so they can try to get in their pants or genius that she cucked her boyfriend into polyamory with a sob story that she can't make any friends because her male friends fall for her and somehow she can't make female friends(I wonder why that is).

• Agree Agree x 10
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Peeno Noir

Peeno Noir a filthy penis fetishist

kiwifarms.net

11. This is the most exceptional thing I have read all week.

Apparently you have to fuck all your friends or else you aren’t real friends. Good to know

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #712 whathefuck, Aug 9, 2018 at 9:47 AM
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 10:51 AM
    whathefuck

whathefuck Mindfucking mutant

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yeah, "I have an 'understanding' with my partner, but I need you to keep our relationship on the downlow" is not a huge red flag.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net

13. Damn, that poor dude (:_( he needs to get away from that shit​

• Agree Agree x 6
    Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.net
  14. I have the misfortune of knowing several "Polys" AND "Swingers" IRL, and "Trainwreck" doesn't begin to describe them.

Basically every one of them is the classic "One-Sided open relationship" thing where one partner (Pretty even split between male and female here, weirdly enough) is fucking everything in sight and using the other as a backup. And the other, usually an introvert, absolutely hates the poly thing, but stays because "It's better than being alone"

The difference is that polys claim it's because of love and the swingers say that since "It's just sex, it doesn't matter" Both seem like delusional sociopaths that don't give a shit about their "Primary" partner, IMO.

Also, there's recently been some sort of disgusting Chlamydia outbreak in the local poly/swinger community, and the drama is hilarious.

• Informative Informative x 14
    Echo_Ender

Echo_Ender Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  15. They're going to break up, the gay boyfriend will go to Datalounge to bitch about how awful bisexuals are, the trans man will go to Tumblr to bitch about how awful cis people are, and the bi guy will go to the adult bookstore. Anyway, there are a bunch of comments about how it sounds like cheating and the guy is manipulating the OP; although what I'm surprised at (as a frequent reader of r/relationships) is nobody has mentioned the ten year age gap.

How do you, uh, know there's a Chlamydia outbreak?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  16. Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Today is a good day for Justice
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    #718 Tanner Glass, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:46 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 9:52 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  17. People are being reasonable in the comments saying “poly is about understanding and if can’t, dump him.” To which OP replies “he’s super sweet and understanding and helps me out,” which instantly tells me she’s gonna go back to him. Maybe he’d stop asking for a relationship if you stopped leading him along and friendzoning him.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost Vacca Stulta
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. We're talking about people who lack most of the normal filters when it comes to intimacy and privacy. They're probably wearing t-shirts that advertise their STD prescriptions.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.