/r/the_donald subreddit -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Poor God-Emperor Doesn't have enough money so please donate even though he's a billionaire

But we make fun of Sanders for soliciting donations anyway

Seriously, I stopped supporting Trump after he asked for donations
A general election campaign costs $1,000,000,000.
Trump matched donations 2:1, up to $2,000,000.
Hillary Clinton's campaign has raised hundreds of millions more this year.
Hillary Clinton has accepted tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, and Yemen.
Hillary Clinton is a globalist who does political favors for Satan, Lord of Terror, who supports her campaign.
Most of Trump's net worth is in physical property which he would need to sell in order to finance his campaign.
Trump has claimed he is willing to sell these properties, but doing so raises serious logistical questions and may be harder to get a good deal for if his potential buyers knows he's hurting for campaign funds.

Sanders solicited and spent more donation money than any other candidate on either party and still lost. I recall the number being over $240 million, and that was just for the primaries. He'd need to solicit another billion dollars to make it through the General Election and would undoubtedly need to succumb to investments from companies because the 18-24 year old demographic he appeals to is already bankrupted from donating to him and they already had crippling debt. Right now, as far as I'm aware, Trump has accepted no donations from corporations and is playing with his options to see how financing can play out. It'd be rather foolish to immediately resort to pawning off his properties or sucking up to companies when selling hats and soliciting donations might do the same job.

but ya, wat a lol cow community op gj

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
SPERGATORY HO!

Nah there is some seriously good salt in the R/the_donald subreddit. It's just a bunch of manchildren who think that supporting donald trump gives them license to act like total douchebags about it.
SPERGATORY HO!

fuck off.

Take your personal army requests to 4chan.

fucking hell this thread is a mess locked while i read through it and work out whats going on.

@UserAnonymous you have 1 hour to pm me proof you are this person or im threadbanning you and unlocking the thread.

upload_2016-6-27_22-37-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah there is some seriously good salt in the R/the_donald subreddit. It's just a bunch of manchildren who think that supporting donald trump gives them license to act like total douchebags about it.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only legit post
A general election campaign costs $1,000,000,000.
Trump matched donations 2:1, up to $2,000,000.
Hillary Clinton's campaign has raised hundreds of millions more this year.
Hillary Clinton has accepted tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, and Yemen.
Hillary Clinton is a globalist who does political favors for Satan, Lord of Terror, who supports her campaign.
Most of Trump's net worth is in physical property which he would need to sell in order to finance his campaign.
Trump has claimed he is willing to sell these properties, but doing so raises serious logistical questions and may be harder to get a good deal for if his potential buyers knows he's hurting for campaign funds.

Sanders solicited and spent more donation money than any other candidate on either party and still lost. I recall the number being over $240 million, and that was just for the primaries. He'd need to solicit another billion dollars to make it through the General Election and would undoubtedly need to succumb to investments from companies because the 18-24 year old demographic he appeals to is already bankrupted from donating to him and they already had crippling debt. Right now, as far as I'm aware, Trump has accepted no donations from corporations and is playing with his options to see how financing can play out. It'd be rather foolish to immediately resort to pawning off his properties or sucking up to companies when selling hats and soliciting donations might do the same job.

but ya, wat a lol cow community op gj

the only content post

the only informative post
Hi Yuval!

Your thread is here you know. I haven't forgot.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/yuval-levental.17984/

you're exceptional
SPERGATORY HO!

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only legit post

the only content post

the only informative post

you're exceptional
Seriously though, look at the line up for these AMAs. Watson and Vox Day are loons. Both Watson and Vox Day have threads in the Lolcow board.

You are right though. I was exceptional for jumping on the OP, lol.
2ef9b4ce71654bfe857a22bc740b302a.png

Gensdupays

kiwifarms.net
Needs a decent thread, even if it's only for the "Make Yourself Great Again" autists that have the politics secondary to MRA "self help."

The 25th Cyberman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, look at the line up for these AMAs. Watson and Vox Day are loons. Both Watson and Vox Day have threads in the Lolcow board.

You are right though. I was exceptional for jumping on the OP, lol.
2ef9b4ce71654bfe857a22bc740b302a.png
holy shit lol Ann Coulter, Ben Garrison, Alex fucking Jones? It's like rightwing nutcase bingo.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
b7b90a45f38bdfa93c4e473eb503f763.png

I don't know what OP's damage is, these mods have given the soundest advice known to man
(the person who got banned was clearly baiting with REEE TRUMP IS RACIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.