r/TheRedPill: Reddit's very own Sluthate -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: I found a wonderful post that thoroughly explains the Red Pill and why it's such sexist, destructive bullshit.

WTF is TRP?
  • Ever seen The Matrix? (If you answered no, do you live under a rock or something?) If so, do you remember the scene where Morpheus offers Neo the choice between taking 'the red pill' or taking 'the blue pill? In the movie, taking the blue pill would result in Neo remaining oblivious to the true nature of the Matrix, while taking the red pill made Neo wake up 'to the true nature of the world.' (Spoiler alerts: fucking robots, man!)
  • In context of TRP movement, taking the red pill here means a man has awoken to the 'true nature of women.' You can read TRP's sidebar to see more on what this means (hint: don't bother, it's filled with fluff and pseudo-scientific drivel), but a tl;dr is this: women are children, weak, emotionally manipulative, and only after your money. Women can't love, they only seek you for protection (read: money). Women would fuck you over in a heart-beat for a more 'alpha' male. Thus, red pillers seek to work on 'game' (this is where their bullshit about 'TRP is just self-improvement' comes from). 'Game' refers to pick-up artist tactics used to improve their chances of having sex. Things like being confident, becoming physically fit, or anything else you would typically find in a health, fitness, or dating-tips forum for men. Platitudes that are sound advice for anyone, but used by TRPers to mask the negative aspect of their belief system.
Why TRP is bad for men:
TRP ruins relationships (kudos to /u/ILurvesMeSomePie for this!):
Why TRP is sexist:
If you don't see this stuff, you are purposefully ignoring the toxic elements of TRP. TRP is fundamentally an ideology about hating women. Plus you'll likely end up ruining your relationship.

By admitting to following TRP, you are basically telling the world you are an unabashed misogynist. This is undeniable given the countless examples and literally the ideology spelled out in their sidebar.

I'm really shocked that the subreddit The Red Pill hasn't gotten its own thread yet. I found a thread on Red Pill Women but nothing on The Red Pill itself. Basically, the Red Pill is the philosophy that women have it better than men in society. In fact, males are a disadvantaged group that are being oppressed by feminazis. By the way, they have an entire glossary that describes their bullshit ideology.

I was inspired to make this thread after stumbling across an article about the subreddit written by Business Insider. It's actually from September 2013 but still holds up very well (terrifyingly, though, the 15,000+ Red Pill members it cited has ballooned to 140,000+ as of December 2015). What really drew my attention, though, is that the comments in the article are nothing but Red Pillers. I can only assume that they decided to raid the article after Googling themselves or something.

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 6.04.44 PM.jpg

Except women totally did fight for America's independence; here's a list of some of the most notable of them. Maybe more women would have participated in the Revolutionary War if they were allowed to participate in the Revolutionary War. I like how these misogynists love to paint women as lazy, spineless, useless lumps because of their diminished role in history... while completely ignoring the fact that women were treated like second-class citizens for the majority of history and weren't allowed to participate the way men were.
Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 6.00.38 PM.jpg
Refers to women as "inferior minds slavishly enslaved to their precious 'feelings'"

But the Red Pill totally isn't sexist, guys!
Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 6.01.08 PM.jpg
Yeah, women should never have control of anything or be considered equal. This is especially true in relationships. Whoever said that a healthy, stable relationship should be an equal partnership is just some brainwashed mangina.

Also, Ted is completely right. You will never run into a woman who actually wants to have control over her own life or be equal to men. All women are perfectly content with letting men take control of everything.

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 5.59.20 PM.jpg

This one isn't as in-your-face stupid and misogynistic as the other examples, but it still shows how deluded these people are. They think that sexism no longer exists just because women are graduating from college; racism is also extinct, because we have a "mulatto" (holy shit, what a dated term) president. This guy also thinks that the manosphere has "positive" messages. Tell me, Kiwis, do any of the above posts contain "positive" messages?

Anyway, those are just comments from an article they raided. The Red Pill itself is a treasure trove of incel logic and tantruming manchildren:

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 6.41.04 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 6.43.24 PM.jpg

tl;dr- the Red Pill is a bunch of misogynists crying about how horrible women are while simultaneously wondering why no woman will ever touch them.

Also, they have a tendency to raid anyplace that criticizes them; I expect this thread to be no different.

Last edited:

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really shocked that the subreddit The Red Pill hasn't gotten its own thread yet. I found a thread on Red Pill Women but nothing on The Red Pill itself. Basically, the Red Pill is the philosophy that women have it better than men in society. In fact, males are a disadvantaged group that are being oppressed by feminazis. By the way, they have an entire glossary that describes their bullshit ideology.

I was inspired to make this thread after stumbling across an article about the subreddit written by Business Insider. It's actually from September 2013 but still holds up very well (terrifyingly, though, the 15,000+ Red Pill members it cited has ballooned to 140,000+ as of December 2015). What really drew my attention, though, is that the comments in the article are nothing but Red Pillers. I can only assume that they decided to raid the article after Googling themselves or something.

View attachment 61093
Except women totally did fight for America's independence; here's a list of some of the most notable of them. Maybe more women would have participated in the Revolutionary War if they were allowed to participate in the Revolutionary War. I like how these misogynists love to paint women as lazy, spineless, useless lumps because of their diminished role in history... while completely ignoring the fact that women were treated like second-class citizens for the majority of history and weren't allowed to participate the way men were.
View attachment 61094Refers to women as "inferior minds slavishly enslaved to their precious 'feelings'"

But the Red Pill totally isn't sexist, guys!
View attachment 61095Yeah, women should never have control of anything or be considered equal. This is especially true in relationships. Whoever said that a healthy, stable relationship should be an equal partnership is just some brainwashed mangina.

Also, Ted is completely right. You will never run into a woman who actually wants to have control over her own life or be equal to men. All women are perfectly content with letting men take control of everything.

View attachment 61096
This one isn't as in-your-face stupid and misogynistic as the other examples, but it still shows how deluded these people are. They think that sexism no longer exists just because women are graduating from college; racism is also extinct, because we have a "mulatto" (holy shit, what a dated term) president. This guy also thinks that the manosphere has "positive" messages. Tell me, Kiwis, do any of the above posts contain "positive" messages?

Anyway, those are just comments from an article they raided. The Red Pill itself is a treasure trove of incel logic and tantruming manchildren:

View attachment 61106 View attachment 61107

tl;dr- the Red Pill is a bunch of misogynists crying about how horrible women are while simultaneously wondering why no woman will ever touch them.

Also, they have a tendency to raid anyplace that criticizes them; I expect this thread to be no different.
It's been mentioned in other threads, particularly the Ian Ironwood one. It might be refreshing again to look at now that Sluthate and Lookism are so boring and tired. Especially since I imagine some of the crazies from r/philosophyofrape probably migrated to this one after reddit finally closed their one down.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its always funny when Red Pillers try to claim it's not sexist. Women are like children but thats not sexist, it's just a scientific fact :story:
One thing I've wondered for awhile is if gaylubeoil is trolling. I don't really read that subreddit but he's notorious. Any thoughts?

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit I really enjoyed the retarded girlfriend stories. The birth control one was especially funny, everyone knows a retarded girl like that, it would be funny on it's own but the bittersalt delivery makes the whole thing perfect.

upload_2015-12-1_19-16-35.png

Rofl yeah dude I'm sure you're living the alpha life right now, your woman is in check so now you have time to go on the internet and complain about women... just like any man satisfied with his place in his relationship would do.

Cosmos

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its always funny when Red Pillers try to claim it's not sexist. Women are like children but thats not sexist, it's just a scientific fact :story:
Women are mentally stunted children who need a big, strong man to control every aspect of their lives or else their womanly (ie, irrational) emotions and estrogen will cause them to self-destruct and bring down any man unfortunate enough to orbit around them. Therefore, treating women as equals and showing them the same respect you'd show men is a huge mistake. BUT NONE OF THIS IS SEXIST, IT'S JUST SCIENCE. RED PILLERS ARE COMPLETE GENTLEMEN.

It floors me that some of these guys honestly don't understand why people label them and their entire movement as misogynistic. It turns out that when you constantly talk about how women are inferior to men in every way and don't deserve equal rights, people tend to think you're sexist. Who knew?

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit I really enjoyed the retarded girlfriend stories. The birth control one was especially funny, everyone knows a retarded girl like that, it would be funny on it's own but the bittersalt delivery makes the whole thing perfect.

View attachment 61124

Rofl yeah dude I'm sure you're living the alpha life right now, your woman is in check so now you have time to go on the internet and complain about women... just like any man satisfied with his place in his relationship would do.
I love when they write rants so full of these buzzwords, it just looks like incoherent garble to a normal person and as a result brings me a chuckle and a warm smile.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love when they write rants so full of thesebuzzwords, it just looks like incoherent garble to a normal person and as a result brings me a chuckle and a warm smile.
I know, right?

Also, here are some terms from their glossary:
  • Hypergamy – The instinctual urge for women to seek out the best alpha available. This is marked by maximizing rejection (therefore women are the selective gender). A woman will vet her alpha through various shit tests to ensure his "health" on the alpha scale. She is conditioned to recognize a declining alpha, as hypergamy also tends to continue seeking out higher status males even while with an alpha male. Shit tests allow her to prepare herself for eventually leaving when a new higher status male is found. If the male fails shit tests to a great enough degree, it will effect her feelings for him. He will effectively lower his sexual market value in her eyes. This will enable her to jump to the next male with ease and little remorse.
  • Alpha Widow - A woman (typically but not necessarily post-wall) who has been abandoned by an Alpha male. No matter how great her new man is, she will perceive him as failing to meet the standard of the alpha she was previously associated with. Due to hypergamy, a woman cannot date backwards, once she gets say, a male 8, she cannot date below a male 8 and be happy with him. If she does, she is just using said man for resources (BB) and doesn't really love him. Essentially, a damaged woman accustomed to a tier of man she can no longer attract. See "Post-wall" and "Hypergamy."
  • CC, or Cock Carousel – The period of time in a woman's life where she successfully exploits her sexual value and maximizes her hypergamous tendencies by having sex with as many alphas as possible. Usually happens between ages 18 - 27. Often ends when the woman hits the wall.
  • Red Pill – The recognition and awareness of the way that feminism, feminists and their white-knight enablers affect society. An awareness of the dark truths surrounding human sexuality; hypergamy, women's AF/BB strategies, society's Feminine Imperative, sexual differences in emotional attachment, women's attraction to DT traits and sexual dominance/violence; Extremely politically incorrect, expect reflexive social ostracism for even mentioning the red pill in polite society.
  • Blue Pill – From The Matrix and its sequels. The path of conformity with Society’s expectations; the state of being unaware of the problems engendered by society. Compare with “Red Pill,” below.
  • Feminism – ”A doctrine built on the pre-supposition of victimhood of women by men as a foundation of female identity. In its goals is always the utilization of the state to forcibly redress this claimed victimization. In other words, the proxy use of violence and wealth appropriation. In whatever flavor, and variation, these two basic features are common to every doctrine using the label feminism. Feminism is therefore, a doctrine of class hatred, and violence.” (John The Other, “Why not date a feminist?” A Voice For Men, 4 June 2012.)
  • Oneitis - When a guy has fallen in love with a woman in the same way a boy loves his mother. He obsesses about her, but she does not reciprocate.
  • Unicorn - Mystical creature that doesn't fucking exist, aka The Girl of Your Dreams.
  • Solipsism - In Red Pill, solipsism (e.g. female solipsism) refers to the female's tendency to frame everything she experiences or witnesses in terms of herself and her own needs - personalizing it **- even when such personalization would not make contextual sense.
Notice how they talk about women- sorry, females- like they're animals to be studied.

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One pill makes you larger
and one pill makes you small,
and the ones that MRAs give you
make you the most autistic of all.

Go ask r/theRedPill,
I think they'll know.
The amount of jargon these people use is amazing, by the way. Keep it up Red Pillers!
:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Solipsism - In Red Pill, solipsism (e.g. female solipsism) refers to the female's tendency to frame everything she experiences or witnesses in terms of herself and her own needs - personalizing it **- even when such personalization would not make contextual sense.
Is there any difference between this accusation and what they do? Is this even a bad thing?

• Agree
Reactions: Witlich and Cosmos

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
These guys are eminently mockable--a microcosm, in many ways, of the manosphere of which they're a part. Every once in a while they get a post that's too edgy even for them, it's funny watching the downvotes fly followed by butthurt arguments.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
I love when they write rants so full of these buzzwords, it just looks like incoherent garble to a normal person and as a result brings me a chuckle and a warm smile.
The jargon helps define them with a group with enlightened redpill insiders and the ignorant bluepillers to recruit. Most cults do this. You'll notice it's present in almost all lolcow groups as well. SJWs, gangstalkers, hypochondriac/MCS support groups, and furries.

We even use a mixture of chanese and kiwi but not to the extent that people can barely understand us. Arguably our strange drama and pathological interest in retarded speds and spastics would qualify us as lolcows of some sort.

I really don't even understand how this is pro redpill. Are they just trying to affirm that they're racist and can't stand seeing other guys get laid? Cause I see no other message here.

Last edited:

Arietis

Bringer of nyowa~☆
kiwifarms.net
Not too familiar with the whole loveshy thing, but from what I see here, they seem to view life and relationships as a 13 year-old horny boy.
Those comics are hilariously bad at least. So much fixation on the "alpha male thug gets pussies wet and perforated all day long" stereotype. Also loved that sad, defeated expression of the doctor assisting a white woman on having a black baby before going forever alone©. Just that little touch of racism to warm your heart on the holidays.
I could go more in depth about the many layers of wrong in that specific comic, but I'll leave it at "nice guy detected" for brevity's sake.

Arguably our strange drama and pathological interest in retarded speds and spastics would qualify us as lolcows of some sort.
Personally I think the pathological interest on...uh, "people of interest", is not really much different than the mainstream concept of gossip. I feel this is a bit like the underground version of "pink press". Just instead of celebrities, artists and their consorts, it's insane spergs who produce hate and drama in industrial amounts.

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The jargon helps define them with a group with enlightened redpill insiders and the ignorant bluepillers to recruit. Most cults do this. You'll notice it's present in almost all lolcow groups as well. SJWs, gangstalkers, hypochondriac/MCS support groups, and furries.

We even use a mixture of chanese and kiwi but not to the extent that people can barely understand us. Arguably our strange drama and pathological interest in retarded speds and spastics would qualify us as lolcows of some sort.

I really don't even understand how this is pro redpill. Are they just trying to affirm that they're racist and can't stand seeing other guys get laid? Cause I see no other message here.
The message is that black men are superior to redpillers