r/TheRedPill: Reddit's very own Sluthate

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The denizens of the r/redpill wanna go back to the 50s, where they would be decried as lazy basement dwellers. How ironic.
I don't think so, for several reasons...

1. RP mentality, at least from what I see on that sub, promotes an active mentality and respect for human needs of men. RPers aren't exactly Wizards.

2. You have no ideas how life was in 50s in most places, even bigger cities. I spoke to a guy who lived in Kansas back in 90s and it's strikingly similar to what I heard from my grandparents on both sides about their lives in the 50s, so I have no reason to doubt that life was even more like that in 50s Kansas.

If you were unemployed somebody would find you a job. You could work in a guy's mechanic shop or whatever. If you were unemployed somebody would house you. My friend was really shocked when he moved to LA and saw homeless people for the first time.

If things were like that in terms of things like jobs and housing imagine how things were socially. Going to movies alone in 60s Europe virtually meant you're a fag. It could get you beaten up at least. There were no basement dwellers at that time.

3. The basement dweller thing, in so far as it does exist, is fueled by the fact that women no longer need men as providers. So women start fucking insane dirtbags and men avoid the motivation to work, since the motivation behind work is to provide for women. Always has been. It's our biology. So don't think such men would be uninterested in working in a non-femifacist society. It's just that they don't want to pay for their own loneliness and can't leave the West.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
3. The basement dweller thing, in so far as it does exist, is fueled by the fact that women no longer need men as providers. So women start fucking insane dirtbags and men avoid the motivation to work, since the motivation behind work is to provide for women. Always has been. It's our biology. So don't think such men would be uninterested in working in a non-femifacist society. It's just that they don't want to pay for their own loneliness and can't leave the West.

Get a job

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you were unemployed somebody would find you a job. You could work in a guy's mechanic shop or whatever. If you were unemployed somebody would house you. My friend was really shocked when he moved to LA and saw homeless people for the first time.
I will acknowlege that the job market may have been easier in the 50's but if you are talking about America and not the Soviet Union then people wouldn't just give you a job for no reason

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
You have no ideas how life was in 50s in most places, even bigger cities. I
No you have no idea. We have parents(That we never tried to fuck &/or make out with) who tell us about growing up in the 50s, we also have grandparents and museums and books and films.

You on the other hand are barely even 2o years old, estranged from your parents and you live with goblins under a bridge in a place so backwards that your barber can still give you a prescription for a magic spell to cure your syphilis.

We have homeless because we don't keep all of our insane in cages at the bottom of wells, also homelessness existed in the past go read bill burroughs

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, he's here...

Anyway, here are some more caps! AND PLEASE REMEMBER, REDPILLERS ARE NOT MISOGYNISTS!!!!

aIGN1n5-1.jpg
I can't actually laugh about this one because it is absolutely fucking disturbing and disgusting; all I can hope for is that Reddit user "Redpillguy" is actually a huge pussy and just fantasized about the whole thing, which seems likely. Anyway, according to his story, he literally raped a Muslim woman by getting her intoxicated and then taking advantage of her; she didn't even know it was alcohol that she asked for. And then when she is confused, terrified, and shamed about the whole ordeal, he thinks it's hilarious.

Also, if her husband or male family members find out, they'd probably fucking murder her or send her off to live in some shithole country. But OP would find that knee-slapping, I guess.

VnjAEMB.png

I love how incredibly fucking condescending this guy is (and check out how many upvotes he's got). Women are only children, but that's okay because I'm there to unlock their ability to experience and enjoy the world.

qjletRm-1.png

Laughing my fucking ass off at this one because most Redpillers are scorned betas and Nice Guys who only ever befriended or approached women with the intention of fucking them. Maybe if you weren't creeping her out so much or being so obvious and desperate she would be there for you as an actual friend.

AScLmzH-1.png

I don't hate women, I just hate them and only appreciate them as toys. And absolutely none of that is my fault, women should just learn how to conform to my standards!!

hwbvg3O-1.png

Once you get past the horrible misogyny, this is hilarious because OP would definitely get his voting rights pulled. Redpillers aren't the candidates for world leaders that they like to think they are.

CeathlM-1.png

Again, the vast majority of Redpillers have never bothered to actually get to know women. OP himself said that he's not very attractive and thus probably didn't/doesn't have confidence around attractive women, so obviously the solution is to turn to the Redpill and start resenting them.

"Women are not worth talking to and will never be your intellectual equal" is a common sentiment in the manosphere at large, and it's all just obvious projection.

Attachments

• jyKsoYC.png
    jyKsoYC.png
    31 KB · Views: 491

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't actually laugh about this one because it is absolutely fucking disturbing and disgusting; all I can hope for is that Reddit user "Redpillguy" is actually a huge pussy and just fantasized about the whole thing, which seems likely. Anyway, according to his story, he literally raped a Muslim woman by getting her intoxicated and then taking advantage of her; she didn't even know it was alcohol that she asked for. And then when she is confused, terrified, and shamed about the whole ordeal, he thinks it's hilarious.

Also, if her husband or male family members find out, they'd probably fucking murder her or send her off to live in some shithole country. But OP would find that knee-slapping, I guess.
I recall one sluthate thread where they were all worshipping a french man who was charged with serial murder for videotaping himself raping Moroccan women and then sending the videos to their families

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
2. You have no ideas how life was in 50s in most places, even bigger cities. I spoke to a guy who lived in Kansas back in 90s and it's strikingly similar to what I heard from my grandparents on both sides about their lives in the 50s, so I have no reason to doubt that life was even more like that in 50s Kansas.

That guy was bullshitting you. That's why you can't just take someone's word on anything. I grew up in a state next to Kansas and went to Kansas a lot(I had family there) I can assure you life was not like the 1950s there. It's a whacky notion that Kansas would be all that different from another other place in 1990s USA. My parents both grew up in the 50s and always complained how much things changed since then.

3. The basement dweller thing, in so far as it does exist, is fueled by the fact that women no longer need men as providers. So women start fucking insane dirtbags and men avoid the motivation to work, since the motivation behind work is to provide for women.

My motivation to work is because I like having financial freedom. I like having the means to travel, own a home and buy nice things that improve my enjoyment of life.

The fact you are so hung up on the very base level of human motivations demonstrates your inability to understand the more complex mechanism of culture and society and how human culture has evolved past those base level motivations.

So don't think such men would be uninterested in working in a non-femifacist society. It's just that they don't want to pay for their own loneliness and can't leave the West.

When you work, you get paid. These guys are going to be lonely if they have a job or not. It's a very weak argument that work, in which one nets income, is somehow "paying for their loneliness". What actually is happening is other people are paying for these guys to be unproductive and it can be argued that the ethics of that is not in their favor. Why is their lack of motivation to support themselves the responsibility of anyone else?

ln18

kiwifarms.net
What for? So that your sacred classes like Guatemalans and niggers, who never work though they have no problem getting sluts (and want no relationships since they can't comprehend any) can be funded? How about you just enslave me like in the old days?

You forgot about Chad!

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
So that your sacred classes like Guatemalans
Training for rape
ExMachinaNathanPunchingBag.jpg

Seen here with asian rape-bot doing rape-dance
Creepy-Dance-Ex-Machina.jpg

Country Crude marriage rate Crude divorce rate
Grenada 5.0 1.1
Greece 4.8 1.2
Guatemala 3.8 0.2
Hungary 3.6 2.4
Croatia 4.8 1.1

The divorce rate has been roughly half the marriage rate in the USA for ages so Guatemalans ironically seem to value the sanctity of their marriage far more than Croatians or americans and obviously are slightly more cautious entering into union.

I was sadly unable to find any statistics about asian-sexbots but did find some interesting pictures and will be busy with further research on the subject probably until dinner time.

Last edited:

Lugal

Fresh Prince of Bel-Ur
kiwifarms.net
What for? So that your sacred classes like Guatemalans and niggers, who never work though they have no problem getting sluts (and want no relationships since they can't comprehend any) can be funded? How about you just enslave me like in the old days?
Maryanne, did you read my post last night? You can't just spout demented over-the-top horseshit and expect people to take you seriously. Try to come up with an argument with some basis in reality.

BTW, there are actually a lot of Guatemalans where I live, and they're some of the hardest working people I know. Have you ever ridden a bicycle several miles, in the cold of winter, at 5:00 in the morning to get to work? The Guatemalans around my town do it all the time. And really, a welfare queen like yourself has no business talking shit about other people's work ethic.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Chads - I didn't mention them here on purpose. Of course Chads suck but I mentioned somebody like Guatemalans for a reason in this case. It's hilarious how those same idiots who insist on bs nonsense like teaching pussified men about some "consent", the only result of which can be extreme hatred by women, see such groups as sacred. Illiterate Guatemalan peasants who don't even know what indoor plumbing is, let alone consent, are beyond any critique. I was being accused of raping a woman who laughs at this idea for years due to accepting her proposal, actual rapists are beyond reproach. I am not saying this because I am worried about Western women or whatever. I don't think they dislike rape or most harm they get, since they hate respectful men. I don't care even if they get abuse they hate. I want them to suffer. But I am pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of liberal disease.

Lugal

Fresh Prince of Bel-Ur
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Chads - I didn't mention them here on purpose. Of course Chads suck but I mentioned somebody like Guatemalans for a reason in this case. It's hilarious how those same idiots who insist on bs nonsense like teaching pussified men about some "consent", the only result of which can be extreme hatred by women, see such groups as sacred. Illiterate Guatemalan peasants who don't even know what indoor plumbing is, let alone consent, are beyond any critique. I was being accused of raping a woman who laughs at this idea for years due to accepting her proposal, actual rapists are beyond reproach. I am not saying this because I am worried about Western women or whatever. I don't think they dislike rape or most harm they get, since they hate respectful men. I don't care even if they get abuse they hate. I want them to suffer. But I am pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of liberal disease.
Please provided some kind of evidence that anything just wrote has a single grain of truth to it, or kindly fuck off.

Anyway, why the fuck is someone in Croatia so hostile to Guatemalans anyway? How do you know what they're like? Have ever even seen someone from Central America? I ask because, as I stated earlier, the ones I know are good, hard working people, who contribute far more to the world around them than some shithead who wants women to suffer because none of them will be his girlfriend.

FlamingPie

kiwifarms.net
I don't think they dislike rape or most harm they get, since they hate respectful men. I don't care even if they get abuse they hate. I want them to suffer. But I am pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of liberal disease.

Wait, your're saying it's bad that we "want women to get slaughtered" because of "liberal hypocrisy", but when chuckleheads like you want that, it's good because reasons. Who's the hypocrite here?