tGYZMpT.png

LOL I think we broke him.

Baryon Jones

I will drink heavily and shout at you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably fake
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/red-pill-women.11586/
Huh, never thought it might be fake, though I know at least a couple of women that post to it unironically. It'd be hilarious if it is just redditor drivel and they got sucked in.

Last edited:

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I will acknowlege that the job market may have been easier in the 50's but if you are talking about America and not the Soviet Union then people wouldn't just give you a job for no reason
No shit, cause I never fucking said it and you're replying to a strawman. They'd give you a job for a reason, the reason being that you could stay fed and avoid homelessness while providing some economic value. You'd provide some economic value by working for the guy and even if this value was somewhat lower than what you'd get in the end it didn't really affect that person.

Of course, that was in such communities and before basically all of America became sociopaths like you so of course you don't get it.

Probably fake
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/red-pill-women.11586/
Of course it's not fake and linking to some stupid thread here that doesn't prove it's fake either isn't evidence.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
And my point was that it doesn't show under my actual name. As for that article, it's been thoroughly debunked as early as Feb and your coward mods banned me for it,

You didn't debunk shit and you know it. Stop being such a disingenuous dolt. When asked for a corrected article you didn't produce anything.

So, have you done anything productive lately?

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
Going to Red Pill as a woman makes me lol and want to tear my hair out at the same time.

Anyway, Red Pillers are also racist fucks.
AmrJO7G.png

"But I'm black too so it's okay to stereotype and demonize my own race!"
ro6Wtkf.png

Lol, I love the subtle America bashing at the end. A lot of Red Pillers seem to be under the mindset that America sucks because American women typically don't want to fuck them and it's because they think the U.S teaches girls to be louder and more dominant than boys, so they romanticize countries in which women typically have less rights because they think that women from those countries will put up with their bullshit more. Even though, more often than not, that's usually not the case.
Yrfw7xG.png

Because a couple of selected entertainers represent an entire large and diverse population. Fuck if that's the case, then someone like Lady GaGa represents all Italian American women from New York and therefore all Italian American women from New York must wear crazy outfits and hang out with Tony Bennett a lot. Fuck, even 6th graders would recognize that logic is bullshit.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Going to Red Pill as a woman makes me lol and want to tear my hair out at the same time.

Anyway, Red Pillers are also racist fucks.
AmrJO7G.png

"But I'm black too so it's okay to stereotype and demonize my own race!"
ro6Wtkf.png

Lol, I love the subtle America bashing at the end. A lot of Red Pillers seem to be under the mindset that America sucks because American women typically don't want to fuck them and it's because they think the U.S teaches girls to be louder and more dominant than boys, so they romanticize countries in which women typically have less rights because they think that women from those countries will put up with their bullshit more. Even though, more often than not, that's usually not the case.
Yrfw7xG.png

Because a couple of selected entertainers represent an entire large and diverse population. Fuck if that's the case, then someone like Lady GaGa represents all Italian American women from New York and therefore all Italian American women from New York must wear crazy outfits and hang out with Tony Bennett a lot. Fuck, even 6th graders would recognize that logic is bullshit.
Racism and wackness are the two threads that connect all these redpill goofs.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get the fuck out of my thread, Margarine.

Anyway:

XDeqNHd.png

"There's nothing wrong with generalizing literally all woman as dishonorable cum dumpsters who are incapable of appreciating good, honorable gentlesirs!"

A lot of Nice Guys and Loveshies are obsessed with chivalry and honor, except instead of actually acting chivalrous and honorable they're just really creepy instead.

X1ksuug-1.jpg

Lmao, I love how douchebags honestly believe that there's no such thing as lesbians, only women who have yet to experience the magical properties of their dicks. Like, the idea of a woman who is solely attracted to other women- sometimes to the point of actually being revolted by penises- is unfathomable to them. I guess it's because a lesbian would be immune to their pathetic pick-up tactics and they don't want to acknowledge that.

sIOOX1n.png

What post about the Red Pill would be complete without rape apologetics?

Contrary to what some people believe, rape is not an act of sex or desire: it is first and foremost an act of violence. Women have been raped while wearing no makeup and baggy, modest clothing; it has very little to do with how attractive you are and more about how vulnerable you are.

Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 8.02.30 PM.jpg

Women should feel honored to be stalked, harassed, and creeped on because some Nice Guys can't even get a date!

Also, in a more general sense, a lot of manosphere posters continually bring up how women, even plain or unattractive women, have a much higher chance of finding a partner than men. They argue that any woman- even a piece of washed out, coked-up trailer trash- won't have difficulty finding someone who wants to stick it in her. But I fail to see how that's something women should be blamed for. If anything, men should be the ones who should try to raise their fucking standards a bit if it's so easy for women to find men who are desperate to stick it in something.

kvLybDU.png

All Men Are Like That, make no mistake. Every single male on the planet is a violent, sociopathic, brutish, rapist-in-waiting who will hurt a woman the first chance he gets. Literally all men have an uncontrollable desire to rape and should never be trusted.

Lol, how the fuck is "All Women are Like That" Red Pill rhetoric any different than "All Men are Like That" radfem rhetoric?

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
The lack of anything resembling actual honor is one thing that alternately amuses and disgusts me about manospambots. They'll tear out each other's throats over the pettiest of bullshit one moment, then pat themselves on the back for being the "honorable" sex the next. The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is astounding.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lack of anything resembling actual honor is one thing that alternately amuses and disgusts me about manospambots. They'll tear out each other's throats over the pettiest of bullshit one moment, then pat themselves on the back for being the "honorable" sex the next. The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is astounding.

You can tell them point-blank they're acting like the most stereotypical gossiping, catty bitches (or gay men) and they will be utterly unable to see this.