r/TheRedPill: Reddit's very own Sluthate

Cave

Eyes Without A Face
kiwifarms.net
For folks obsessed with chivalry, they don't exactly display it well.

One aspect of chivalry is the idea of courtesy.

Courtesy is being polite to others, both in their presence and out of it.

That means that denouncing an entire group as worthless isn't very courteous.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wG2isq8.jpg

Actually, we do still have shaming. We just shame misogynists, racists, homophobes, and other bigots now instead of the groups they target. The reason why you can only talk about your views on a subreddit about hating women is because society won't put up with your bullshit.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Anybody else like how these geniuses can't keep to one subject? Get a "red-piller" to start ranting about women and within 30 seconds, max, he'll be raging over blacks or Jews or "liberals" or whatever.

As if on cue, it seems like /r/theredpill has just exploded into a hilarious shitstorm over--surprise surprise--the mods of a Donald Trump subreddit. Can't make this shit up:

The comment itself got removed but you can still see removed comments in a users history. Somewhere in the removed comments, JP_Whoregan unendorsed CisWhiteMaelstrom!!. Look, no flair! CisWhiteMaleStrom still has his flair on /r/asktrp, so whichever mod account JP_Whoregan has can only mod TRP.

The head mod of /r/The_Donald steps in to say tell JP_Whoregan that he's unstable. As far a I can tell, Jcm267 is not a red piller and seems like the most reasonable person in this discussion.
https://archive.md/P9jxW

:story:

Mostly Useless

kiwifarms.net
As if on cue, it seems like /r/theredpill has just exploded into a hilarious shitstorm over--surprise surprise--the mods of a Donald Trump subreddit. Can't make this shit up:

Baby slap fight in action.

fjYrUij.png

I wonder how many times these guys need to bounce around from group to group before realising that maybe, just maybe, they're the problem. Not everyone else.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This reply sums the whole issue up pretty well:

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 7.17.20 PM.jpg

The best part is totally "Then the following day he'll go to his mom's house and go, "WHY IS MY HOME INSIDE YOUR BASEMENT?! WHY?? SO WEIRD! NO ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED IT!!"" btw.

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
Are any of these red-pill guys happy?

Fuck no. Most of them are virginal teenagers who are incapable of honest self evaluation and so thrust all of their problems on women like a bunch of morons. Oh and somehow a bunch of weird nazi shit got mixed up in there too, looking at reddit.

I remember I used to spend a lot of time on /r9k/ in high school. Same shit. A bunch of sad people reinforcing each other's delusions. Thing is TRP came to the same conclusion the robots did, that if they just assume they're superior to people who won't give them what they want then they'll be immune to personal hurt.

Oh how wrong they are.

Too Many Crooks

Depressed Doge
kiwifarms.net
https://m.reddit.com/r/FeMRA/commen...c5rjmh3?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Apparently, GirlWritesWhat AKA Karen Straughan is OK with men hitting their wives/girlfriends to control their behavior.

"the build-up, the explosion, the honeymoon period-- correlates with foreplay, orgasm and post-coital bliss."

...well, this is fifty shades of fucked up.

And then she says:
image.jpeg

Because hitting your spouse/partner is totally OK, folks! wow

...How about people of either sex stop hitting each other and acting like lunatics. Fair?

Last edited: