r/TheRedPill: Reddit's very own Sluthate

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been forever since I posted here. But considering that the Red Pill phenomenon just keeps getting bigger and not smaller, I figured it's time to resurrect this thread and let it stand amongst the incel thread as a testament to misogyny and how it turns men into miserable assholes who lose the ability to connect with other people.

31944245_1280006252133914_3125965639995359232_o.jpg

This is kind of like if I made a series of videos called "Why all men are dangerous" and "Watch out women, men are out to rape you" and then acted surprised and confused when men didn't watch them. Truly a riddle for the ages!

HPx01C1WW_SGNd3w0bbTnXi4RWHuVZK9Ep3QT7itaT8.png

This is Matt Forney, Return of Kings contributor and author of articles like "Why Fat Women Don't Deserve To Be Loved" (archive link because fuck giving him clicks). But hot women should jump on the dicks of chubby bald guys, right Matt? The thing is, I wouldn't care at all about his physical appearance if he wasn't so vicious about other people's physical appearances. If you're going to write an article about why fat women are horrible bitches and deserve to die alone, it would probably help if you weren't overweight yourself.

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 5.54.51 PM.jpg

Having a healthy, trusting, mutually supportive relationship with your significant other? What's that?

hxT1lFL.png

Some men are turned on by intelligence and maturity because they want their girlfriend/wife to be more than a living sex doll.

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found this great satire post on r/TheBluePill (which is dedicated to mocking r/TheRedPill). It switches the genders in TRP logic so you can really see just how asinine their reasoning is.

We, western women, grow up watcing disney movies, romantic movies and holding the hope that someday a prince charming will sweep us off our feet. But that couldn't be further from the truth.

If you're a young woman looking for love listen up to me for I will reveal you the truths of the blue pill. You may not be ready for it, you may deny it's uncomfortable truths or retreat in defensive inattention from what i'm about to say, but you'll never watch things the same after i'm done.

Over the course of millenia the human species evolved in a highly combative envrionment that shaped our very own nature. We, as women, having the burden of parental care, have evolved for love, empathy and other good things. But the male? The male did not.

The male mind is hardwired to spread it's seed far and wide. The more the male could fuck, the more sons he could father and the more reproductive success he would have. As a result the male thinks about nothing but fucking. The male is hypogamous: He simply wants to fuck lower value sluts to spread his seed while simultaneously compete with all the other males in the dominance hierarchy. He has no interest in commitment.

You may reply to me by saying that you've met many males on relationships. And it may sometimes seem that males seek monogamy, but they keyword here is seem. The very male imperative is to get the best looking woman he can possibly get for a long term relationship while simultaneously cucking her with lower value sluts. Make no mistake as the male mind is not wired for monogamy. It's the male dualistic mating strategy. AMALT.

Society has always understood the risks of the male hypogamy. And that's why until the 1950s there was no sexual freedom for males. Males had to nail a job and a education to qualify as good providers and have access to sex, the only real motivator in a male's life. But every since the 70s that males took advantage of feminism to sell lies of "sexual freedom" to women. Now that males are not required to have an education/job to have sex they are falling behind women in the marketplace and academia. All they care instead are videogames and refuse to take responsibility over anything. Males are like children. And as a result, divorce rates have been growing steadily (because women are sick of male's shit) and there are more single moms out there too (because the male sexually exploits women and leaves them, in the old fashioned pump and dump style. AMALT).

About 20% of the women understand the inherent nature of males. Alpha women. This women get all they want from males because they have game. They present themselves as low value sluts who signal sexual accessibility to attract males but then withdraw sex at the last moment. The male brain get's so confused it hamsters itself into believing that he's actually in love with this alpha girl to justify the effort he's been putting into chasing her. And that's how monogamy starts. The rest of the 80% of women are beta women that are just used for sex. Alphas are Loved/Betas are shoved (AL/BS).

Despite all of this you should love males for their nature. Don't be the bitter nice girl that hates males. You should love males for their chaotic childish nature. The blue pill is an hard pil to swallow but the rage phase will pass.

A few more considerations:
  • Males are highly emotional beings, unlike women who have spectacular emotional intelligence. Who starts bars fights over minor offenses? Males. Who die in pathethic car crashes and other risk taking idiotic activities to impress women and compete with other men? Males. The male nature is like that: Violent, impulsive and obsessed with status (narcisistic). It is controled by their emotions (penis head) and need for approval because male is hardwired to compete with other males. All of the apettite for foolish decisions qualifies males as teenagers. Grown males are nothing but the most responsible teenagers in the house.

• A woman should have access to a male's wallet whenever she wants wherever she wants. Because males are hardwired to compete and sexually exploit women they will spend their money with financial risk taking to impress low value sluts. It's in the best interest of a male to have a woman take care of him, controlling his money, friendships (no guys night outs, no friendship with women), etc...

• Males shouldn't vote. When males are allowed to vote they take poor voting decisions like voting republican. Males are anti-egalitarian because they are obsessed with winning at the dominance hierarchy. The male nature is so narcissistic it wants to monopolize all the females while other guys get none. It is not enough for a male to have a lot of partners, he has to make sure other guys get none too like a silverback gorilla who freaks out when he sees a competitor mating. This is why males freak out when they find out you're not a virgin, etc.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the red pill.

The red pill is actually just as, if not more dangerous than the incels IMO.

Yes, incels do say things like "All women should be raped or enslaved" and "self improvement means nothing". Not to mention incels have actually killed people.

The red pill however is more realistic in tbeir rhetoric. Although i am comparing it to incels, so that doesn't mean much.

Incels usually only pander to kissless virgins while TRP can infect men from any walk of life. The prime targets of both however are confused young men that didn't have much luck with girls during their childhood.

Think of TRP as a drug and inceldom as drug overdose. Sure, you can use a drug your entire life and never overdose, but the more tolerant and addicted you are to it, the more likely you will take in more and OD.

It doesn't help that they say things like "AWALT", "she is your enemy, not your friend", and "a woman's nature is simple and childlike."

It doesn't surprise me that these same young men fail and think TRP was their last resort, and then identify as incel.

frozenrunner

Infinitely worse 2022 confirmed
kiwifarms.net
None of these guys seem to take into account that there are many different types of women in the world and that it's your fault if you keep dating shitty ones. Do some work on yourself and learn to pick better partners.

Or just blame all women for the rest of your life, I guess. Let everyone else know how that works out for you.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of these guys seem to take into account that there are many different types of women in the world and that it's your fault if you keep dating shitty ones. Do some work on yourself and learn to pick better partners.

Or just blame all women for the rest of your life, I guess. Let everyone else know how that works out for you.

It's funny how fanatic redpillers behave and think just like fanatic feminists: They blame other demographics for their own shortcomings. Also, they like to project their inadequacies on others.

frozenrunner

Infinitely worse 2022 confirmed
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how fanatic redpillers behave and think just like fanatic feminists: They blame other demographics for their own shortcomings. Also, they like to project their inadequacies on others.
Yep. Because the "Red Pill movement" is just men deciding to jump into the identity politics/victimhood game.

That's not to say they don't have some good points (for starters, American divorce law is a fucking disaster and it isn't helping our falling marriage rates), but feminists have a few good points, too. It's just everything else that comes with it that distracts from those points.

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Redpiller tries to recruit 35-year-old virgin biologist, gets called out on the pseudoscience, and proceeds to dismiss the biologist as autistic. Redpiller ended up deleting his responses (alternate backup link).

I'm just going to highlight the biologist's amazing response.

(My note: Quotes by Redpiller are in italics, biologist's responses are in normal text)

Since you live in Southern Europe (I also do), things are much easier when it comes to starting a long-term relationship with a girl. South European girls have in general stronger family and traditional values than North or West European ones and tend to form monogamous relationships more often, and men's personality DOES play a crucial role for women's choices. If you lived in Northern or Western Europe, where the 20/80 rule (the 20% of men get the 80% of women) relentlessly applies, things would be much more difficult for somebody who isn't good-looking.

Since I've lived in the North/west as well before, and have family there, I can say that I completely disagree with you. Southern women have very strict expectations for what a man has to be, both in behaviour and appearance, sometimes in a borderline sociopathic way. Gender roles and huge prejudice turn people caustic, in my experience. That's quickly changing though, and I can see the difference in attitude in undergrads for sure.

In contrast, women in the North/west are much more feminist than in the south and are able to treat you with respect, regardless of your appearance. That's where I learned to socialize and put what I learned in therapy into practice back when I did my PhD. That 20/80 rule makes no mathematical sense: you don't have 80% of single guys there, nor you have 80% of women in which every 4 of them have to share a guy. I don't know where that statistics come from, but it doesn't correspond to how relationships are formed as far as I know, and if anything doesn't correspond to census data for those countries.

As I see, you are progressive and egalitarian in terms of gender equality (I am, too)

No, you definitely aren't, looking at the first paragraph you wrote.

BUT, IMO you are making a terrible mistake by projecting those noble ideals onto dating and relationships. This is the biggest fallacy that 2nd and 3rd wave feminisms have imposed to western societies and have practically castrated a large portion of western men.

Again, this makes no mathematical sense. Where is that disparity translated in census numbers? People like me are an exception, not a rule, so much so that I had to come to the internet to meet some, in an international scope.

Men and women may be equal (and have to be equal of course) against the law but they are not equal when it comes to dating. All women, even the most radical feminists, want men to lead in a relationship and in general, they want men to be strong and offering security to their partners and that's the reason why a man's confidence plays the most important role when a woman picks her partner.

Right right, because I've never seen woman taking initiative on a guy she's attracted to (note the sarcasm). If that doesn't happen to you, it just means you aren't attractive enough (and I suspect it's not a physical problem in your case). The fact that you are abusive doesn't bode well to you either, and obviously you'll only attract women that still live in the last century, only to be victims of domestic abuse by a "nice guy" like you.

as a biologist, you know best the alpha/beta dichotomy

hahah, as a biologist, I KNOW that's completely bullshit actually. This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc explains it well, both where that stupid term comes from, as well as the examples of higher animal socialization (the bonobos example is on point in terms of human-like behaviour and regarding what current studies in animal behaviour tell us). The video also has references, if you care to read them and see what actual scientific research has to say about it.

Why do you think woman prefer the "bad guys" instead of the "good guys"? Are they masochists? Of course not. It's just that the "bad guys", in contrast with the "good boys", are not afraid to lead. A "bad guy" boyfriend may be abusive as a partner but he's going to protect her from her abusive father/employer/anybody who would try to hurt her. And there is also the hypergamy imperative that dictates all women's behavior, meaning that they are attracted to a man who is superior to them in terms of class, status and intellect. No matter how progressive or open-minded is someone, they can't deny those facts.

Good god... I was right... You really are trying to justify your own abuse of women... hahaha this is hilarious if not crazy. It's really interesting how much narrative you had to carve just to justify that you can't really satisfy women that actually have standards, not physical, you don't have problems in that department. Your problems are all in personality: you don't sounds like a pleasant person at all to be around.

As I see it, your attitude towards women, my friend, has not been "manly" enough.

You definitely talk like a Southern, conservative European, exactly the type of guy that used to beat me up in high-school for not being "a man", so don't "friend" me.

Being a man doesn't mean hurting women or treating them like shit. It means leading them. It means offering security. It also means making the first move and "claim" a woman, and this of course implies that hesitating and overthinking what will happen if she finally says no is just not an option. I'm considered to be a good-looking guy but in my teens and early 20s I lost many girls to guys with much lesser looks because I didn't have the balls to "claim" them first.

Congratulations. I was considered a freak of nature in my teens, and in many ways I still am, even though people around me are mature about it. Of course, you completely lack empathy to understand that your problem was that you didn't lack in physical appearance like me, you simply have fucked up personality, so you are only able to get women that have no personality and need a guy to fill the gaps (because they struggle psychologically, financially or both). Fortunately that's going away slowly but steadily. The more women have proper education and are financially secure, the less the have to tolerate this bullshit from men.

Also, don't listen to your female friends' and acquaintances' advice about dating ("be nice", "be yourself", etc.). It's total bullshit. They are either too shy to admit that they fall for the "bad guys" or they are too polite to tell you "grow some balls and be a man". They may be even giving you misleading advice on purpose so they don't lose you from their friend-zone (even if you aren't in their friend-zone, they like to think that you are).

You are projecting. My friends don't dare telling me those advices, because they know I don't stand a a chance by default. You don't seem to understand that if there's no physical attraction, there's no PUA tactics that can save you. In a twisted way, you are lucky enough to look good enough to be able to manipulate weak-minded women with your antics.

Above all, you should try to see women from a struggling-to-mate man's perspective and drop any possible fear of yours of being considered a sexist or a chauvinist for realizing how things are. On the contrary, you have every right to feel angry and bitter at women for being denied sex for all those years, and the anger phase is something that you definitely need to go through in order to proceed into accepting how things truly are and begin the dating game anew.

You are projecting again. I don't feel either, that seems to be what you feel though.

I suggest you reading this devastating article: Confessions of a Reformed Incel. It was written by a guy who was in your shoes for 12 years but eventually managed to turn the game over.

Also, I suggest you taking a deep look at r/TheRedPill. I'm pretty sure that you are already aware of it, but trust me, there are a lot of things to learn from there about how things truly are between men and women when it comes to dating and relationships. And of course, don't take r/incels too seriously. They'll drag you down with their pessimistic and nihilistic outlook of the world.

The guy of "Confessions of a Reformed Incel" doesn't have a fucked up face and I've read TRP extensively. I also know it's mainly a hate group that sees gender equality as a threat, as I said before, all I see are the exact same people that used to beat me up in high-school, and that are willing to go to great lengths to preserve their narrative to conceal their own faults.

Lastly, I'd like to say this: you are a lead researcher at your work place and potentially a prominent scientist in your field worldwide. Apparently, you feel that you are more capable than your associates (male and female alike), otherwise you wouldn't be the one leading. You also have a vision and strong ideals. In general, you have the frame of a leader and this is what attracts women most. The only think you need to do is to try to "migrate" your work confidence into everyday life.

hahaha, you do understand that in a progressive professional environment, looks don't matter right? All it matters is how well you do your job.

Without of course disrespecting women, you need to think of yourself as more capable than them, as the one who is supposed to lead. In the beginning, it may be difficult to adopt this new way of thinking but a handy shortcut for that is to consider and treat them as your students/trainees.

Oh yes, all this coming from a guy that says: "A "bad guy" boyfriend may be abusive as a partner but he's going to protect her from her abusive father/employer/anybody who would try to hurt her." You really need validation huh? How else are you going to justify your abusive behaviour?

This text made my morning. :) Simply confirms what people like you are, how destructive your behaviour is and why I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Vlad the Inhaler

Wallachian Usurper/Fashion Impresario
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's ridiculous shit like this why my primary advice to angst-ridden millenials is to go out and drink a lot more. Not the trendy clubs, but the good neighborhood bars you see young people hit on their way home to have some fun and enjoy themselves before having children irretrievably fucks them out of ever having a life again. If you're an incel, this is actually your goal. Children are the best excuse available for being a complete social donut.

So that's my advice. Go out and drink a lot. Beer is preferrable, you're going to want to maintain some lucidity. Even if you only get to actually converse with a femme once every 50 times, you're still way ahead of fucking around on reddit at home. Confidence can only be gained by experience. Besides, the odds are that sooner or later you're going to run into a girl that drunk, that lonely, and who doesn't feel like putting that much effort into it either.

Obviously at some point someone's going to have to explain to them the difference between getting laid and getting married, but don't overload them this early. They really kind of have their plates full at the moment trying to figure out how to offer to buy a girl a drink without their inner Ted Bundy showing out.

One last thing. And this is key: being an incel is NEVER something to be proud of. As a male of this species it is your goal, nay, your sacred duty to keep that fact deeply, obsessively concealed. Careful though, you'll need to frequently check yourself in a mirror so you don't overplay your hand. And if all else fails, at least we still have cyanide capsules.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Lol this is funny:

How To Cure Yourself Of Autism With A Shamanistic Lifting Ritual

The most important thing you need to understand about the Manosphere, is that the Manosphere was never about making men more masculine. The Manosphere has always been a place for beta males to trick women into sleeping with them via absurd convoluted schemes that create the appearance of masculinity. Given that Tinder Tinas are retarded and spend most of their free time glueing fake eyelashes to their faces and learning TikTok dances, the bar for sleeping with them isn't high. This means that a wide assortment of convoluted Manosphere schemes have the potential to successfully confuse Tinder Tinas into spreading their legs, particularly if alcohol, a substance known to decrease mental acuity, is involved.

There are infinite ways to skin a cat, aka trick a slut into sucking your dick in the back of your divorced mother's Toyota Corolla parked at Walgreens at 11:35 pm. Likewise, there is an endless assortment of zany Manosphere experts who could potentially help you in achieving the Corolla Coom. The margin of error for this one is very broad, so even advice that is flat out wrong will help you via the placebo effect. Unfortunately, what the Manosphere cannot help you with is not being an autist, as they do not fully understand their own audience, since their primary interests are lying to women and backstabbing each other as beta males love to do.

The modern Red Pill audience is far too Autistic to benefit from sexual strategy advice written 5 - 10 years ago. Every generation becomes progressively more autistic as every year Karens further chip away at children's lives. 90's kids weren't allowed to exist in "public" but they were allowed in specialized consumer spaces: McDonald's playplaces, Chuck E Cheese, Toys R Us. 2020's kids are now only allowed to exist in virtual spaces: YouTube, Minecraft, Roblox. Consequently the adolescents over at askTRP are rudderless in a sea of confusion, as they have never been fully integrated into the real world. Their definition of safe sex is putting on a bicycle helmet before watching erotic Japanese cartoons. Luckily for you, Autist Wrangler extraordinaire GayLubeOil has compiled a comprehensive sperg-friendly list that should point you in the general direction of normality. I can't guarantee you'll actually get there, but it should put you in the general neighborhood.

Actually Go To The Gym

The first step in de-autist-ing an autist is pulling him out of his Coomer corner and into the real world. An autist is by definition a person who lives in his own magical world detached from reality. Now obviously an autist doesn't want to enter the real world and I completely understand that. The real world is filled with Normies who make everything stupid boring and gay. Normies unironically believe CNN and pride themselves on VaxMaxing as many Bill Gates Doom Juice Potions as they can get into their bloodstream. The big advantage of the gym is that it's autist friendly and not exactly the real world. Thus, it can be used as a stepping stone out of complete Merlin hermit isolation. Forcing yourself to go to the gym instills a certain structure into your life and prevents you from becoming a degenerate nocturnal wizard of the night who subsists solely on dinosaur 🦕 shaped chicken 🐔 nuggets.

Meeting People at The Gym

All gyms can be put roughly into two categories: normie day-care centers and hardcore training facilities. The first should be avoided at all costs as nothing kills the PR setting mood like Top 40 and the soulless glares of wagies. You can tell if a gym is a proper hardcore facility and not a degenerate Planet Fitness by the sweat crisp sound of ampules crunching underfoot as you walk through the parking lot in your Timbs. If you want to achieve extraordinary things you have to surround yourself with extraordinary people, pioneers of human evolution who aren't afraid to do whatever it takes and leave humanity behind. Unlike beta males, real men take risks. This will end in one of two ways. If you're a manlet, some muscle bro will get around to fixing your hyena deadlifts out of pity and disgust. If you actually look like you lift and have a modicum of social ability you will cordially be extended an offer of employment as a laboratory technician in the bathroom of a studio apartment.

Either way, you will no longer have to take masculinity cues from Hollywood superhero movies and beta males on the internet, as you will actually know masculine men in real life.

Stop Lifting Like An Autist

The biggest hurdle in de-autist-ing autists via the gym is that when they arrive at the gym they lift like an autist. Autists lift the way the wives of married Red Pill fuck. They show up to the gym whip out their gay checklist and run through it without purpose or intensity. No different than how autists recite seduction scripts to women. It's the fitness equivalent of starfish sex. Next for whatever reason autist hate accessory movements. My guess is that it's because they secretly want to resemble the Tyrannosaurus Rex on their Jurassic Park underwear. Unlike compound movements which have clear cut linear progressions that quantitative number spergs can grasp, accessory movements are qualitative and require focus and time under tension. Literally every fitness professional stresses the importance of time under tension and muscular engagement but the autists of the Red Pill do the exact opposite because they want to look like Jason Blaha the 5x5 T-Rex. The reason why Red Pill only discusses beginner routines is because it's comprised of depressed autists who lack the consistency to make it to the intermediate stage where their work would pay off.

Traditional Shamanistic Masculinity Initiation

Societies can be classified into three distinct types each with their own definition and method of cultivating masculinity. Postmodern societies believe that anyone can be anything—a man, women, dolphin 🐬 or helicopter if they pretend hard enough. Modern Societies believe that a man is a person who abides by a universal set of principles (secretly created by the ruling elite to exploit him to the maximal degree). Finally, traditional cultures transform their boys into men through initiatory rites which usually involve a combination of a difficult trial, danger, a religious component, and on occasion, drugs. One Amazonian tribe makes their boys dance while they wear mits filled with bullet ants.. The Ethiopian Turmi initiate their boys by making them run across cattle.. The Spartans had their own initiatory rituals as did the Athenians.

Putting It All Together

Modernist men are domesticated rule-following citizen-cuckolds and Postmodern men are pretenders, so the only real option available is a traditional initiation. Due to the inherent danger involved in traditional initiation, not everyone is eligible; however, if you've been following the advice of this post you will be. Approach the Tren Shaman at your bodybuilding dungeon gym and tell him you are looking for someone to do Rich Piana's 8 Hour Arm Workout with. If you're sufficiently muscular and mentally prepared, the shaman will agree. The shaman will then offer you sacred drugs Halotestin Ephedrine DMAA to help you complete your initiation. Only attempt this is you are truly a 5%er and are willing to do whatever it takes to leave humanity behind. Upon initiation, Rich Piana will descend from the heavens and bless you with the sacred knowledge that if you believe it you can achieve it. From that point on you will no longer live your life as a reclusive guilt and anxiety-ridden autistic beta. Or perhaps you'll have a heart attack from an obscure cocktail of bodybuilding drugs. Anything is possible.

Train your body and mold your mind with heterodox philosophies to escape western degeneracy and master the challenges of our time. Fill out my form and we'll get in contact.

I’ve created a public Telegram channel, an uncensorable fortress, for my spiciest content I can't post on Reddit.