Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

LOWERCASE LETTERS

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Maybe you are pissed because someone criticized your god PANZER. BTW how does that faked screenshot feel? I had picked it off in discord where a lot of people are pissed at TNO. You guys have false reported videos and defended pedophiles, not to mention stirring up rumors and threatening to dox people. Now when we have the same capabilities, it became an outrage to you Nazi wankers.
lurk more

krestonosets1441

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Maybe you are pissed because someone criticized your god PANZER. BTW how does that faked screenshot feel? I had picked it off in discord where a lot of people are pissed at TNO. You guys have false reported videos and defended pedophiles, not to mention stirring up rumors and threatening to dox people. Now when we have the same capabilities, it became an outrage to you Nazi wankers.
you are acting more like a lolcow than anyone else on the thread
fuck off back to whichever discord shithole you crawled out of and larp there

PisciumPenuaria

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Soy rage

FreshThrowawayKiwi

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Retarded shit like this is why this thread inches ever closer to a Plagued tag.

Anyways we've given the dipshit enough attention, let's move on.

Da Capo

EGBDF
kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Stop gaslighting and get a job.

Nocerfelius

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
You're just digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.

Stop while you can

Jaromar

Sneed? I'm more of a Chuck guy
kiwifarms.net
unknown.png

Holy shit the Turk is still so mad he keeps reacting to posts but doesn't post himself.

sneeduz juluz

kiwifarms.net
Ooh...
Did I hit a nerve...
Peak of the thread lmfao