Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pervitin

Methamphetamin - Hydrochlorid
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I just realized I was banned from TWR and VDA without a word or warning. Hey, if hunting pedophiles for sport is ban-worthy, then fucking ban me for all I care.
Now you can use the MAD doctrine and leak everything you knew about the furry TWR devs. Also that's a nice friendship there if they banned you out of the blue.

Last edited:

Radola Gajda

kiwifarms.net
Is there any dirt on the new devs/leaders of subreddit? I know not all chats have been fully read but it is good to finally show how false their 'all bad devs are gone /all bad stuff was old' argument is
I was reading through leaked off topic channel and it was just full of sexual horny and degenerate shit but it was mostly pacifica chai Panzer and couple others not really anybody else , but important thing is this was in logs from 2018 .
I stopped when I saw them fantasising about Meinhoff and Heydrich furry sexual fanfic. And I got only to page 10 out of 250

Kilgour1928

kiwifarms.net
I was reading through leaked off topic channel and it was just full of sexual horny and degenerate shit but it was mostly pacifica chai Panzer and couple others not really anybody else , but important thing is this was in logs from 2018 .
I stopped when I saw them fantasising about Meinhoff and Heydrich furry sexual fanfic. And I got only to page 10 out of 250
But they are still out in the wild and many are still fuming about what they did from years on till now. Like Cass molested a MENTALLY ILL MINOR and fucking got away with it until SlackJawed made a video on him weeks ago. And still he is jerking off to kids at 129 Powerline Road Freedom Pennsylvania. How long until this pedo gets behind bars and gets lynched by every other inmate?

Paradox=Troon

kiwifarms.net
the most interesting thing is that by acting in such manner TNO has confirmed all that shit has happened to the community as a whole, all skeletons in the closet finally revealed, even the crunch and purges they denied vehemently so far lol

Luftie

kiwifarms.net
But they are still out in the wild and many are still fuming about what they did from years on till now. Like Cass molested a MENTALLY ILL MINOR and fucking got away with it until SlackJawed made a video on him weeks ago. And still he is jerking off to kids at 129 Powerline Road Freedom Pennsylvania. How long until this pedo gets behind bars and gets lynched by every other inmate?
Didn’t Cass get reported to authorities?

HaitianDictator

kiwifarms.net
I was there during the whole cum in class convo, wasn't seen as a funny bit but more as a "hell yeah dude"-tier one.
The general rule of thumb for non-lead TNO devs is that they aren't really capable of explicitly horrifying shit, but are horrifyingly, inexplicably horny.
a collection of fun/horrible shit i screenshotted during my time at the team
gotta actually see the logs to see if i've missed some other stuff
idk how many of this is "out of context", but you can find the stuff in the logs anyway
Screenshot_128.png
unknown (97).png
btw.png
Screenshot_263.png
image0 (60).jpg
IMG_20181112_143014-2.jpg
1614861352668.png
exp.png
IMG_20181031_072818.jpg
fck.png
gry.png
aro.png
Screenshot_80.png
Screenshot_20181007-161139.jpg
indev.png
Screenshot_92.png

Last edited:

Gone Ham

Rip Tranch Hot tub
kiwifarms.net
So they figured out who you were? Damn. Anyways, what're you gonna do now?
Yup, and IDK, this entire thing has destroyed my opinion of hoi4 in general, so when this finishes, i'll probably end up just riding into the wind.
So now you're the dev formerly known as TWR?
I would change my name to that, but I have to wait 2 days
How did they figure out who you are
I basically run Slackjaweds server, so it was easy enough to realize who I was. I didn't really bother covering my tracks cause I didn't really care considering how bad the community is
Now you can use the MAD doctrine and leak everything you knew about the furry TWR devs. Also that's a nice friendship there if they banned you out of the blue.
I've got some stuff, I just need to dig it out of my files. I deleted some old chat archives that were misplaced the other day and I'm worried that I deleted them as well

Lawrence of Algeria

Jesus Christ, Denton!
kiwifarms.net
Yup, and IDK, this entire thing has destroyed my opinion of hoi4 in general, so when this finishes, i'll probably end up just riding into the wind.
Yeah man, and you at Slack's wondering why I walked off into the sunset. I'm done with HOI4 (though maybe I'll re-join the Russians as I've met a few people there) and Slackjawed's server basically degenerated into some really exceptionally low quality shitposting.

And good luck with Joseph Cash! I still have a few surprises for him after he tried to frame me for that bullshit.

Oh and VDA (Von der Ass) is just another nazi victory mod #42141.

PisciumPenuaria

kiwifarms.net
Does this mean you can tell us the reason you got banned from the TNO server now? I remember you mentioning the reason for it being extremely retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.