Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Paradox=Troon

kiwifarms.net
Oh yea, Like a year ago, I joined TNO, was infrequently active in there, then I posted a picture (like the one attached) that had the meme caption of "Remember kids, don't touch your peepee". There was nothing sexual with it at all. Just that simple caption in comic sans with text effects.

View attachment 1968751

Y'all might think this is hyperbole, but this is genuinely what happened. I had no warning before, just instant ban from posting it.
It is not that surprising at all, the TNO mods have always been arbitrary and worst stuff has been allowed to thrive in the chats and in the dev team itself.

Yeah man, and you at Slack's wondering why I walked off into the sunset. I'm done with HOI4 (though maybe I'll re-join the Russians as I've met a few people there) and Slackjawed's server basically degenerated into some really exceptionally low quality shitposting.

And good luck with Joseph Cash! I still have a few surprises for him after he tried to frame me for that bullshit.

Oh and VDA (Von der Ass) is just another nazi victory mod #42141.
Agreed, joined the Slackjaw sever and it was really bad. Bunch of edgelords posting the same thing over and over again.

Kilgour1928

kiwifarms.net
Agreed, joined the Slackjaw sever and it was really bad. Bunch of edgelords posting the same thing over and over again.
But I guess that helps prevent TNO from spying on them. I also dont understand what TNO is doing while their dev chat and roadmap plans are being leaked to the whole world. Last time such stuff happened they raided a dozen discord servers and a mass reported almost every video made by SlackJawed or any other critic.

Yeah man, and you at Slack's wondering why I walked off into the sunset. I'm done with HOI4 (though maybe I'll re-join the Russians as I've met a few people there) and Slackjawed's server basically degenerated into some really exceptionally low quality shitposting.

And good luck with Joseph Cash! I still have a few surprises for him after he tried to frame me for that bullshit.

Oh and VDA (Von der Ass) is just another nazi victory mod #42141.
There are a few good mods and the game itself is quite good (except the AI) but I have to say that few unregulated mods with toxic discord servers had to ruin everything.

krestonosets1441

kiwifarms.net
But I guess that helps prevent TNO from spying on them. I also dont understand what TNO is doing while their dev chat and roadmap plans are being leaked to the whole world. Last time such stuff happened they raided a dozen discord servers and a mass reported almost every video made by SlackJawed or any other critic.
Whole hoi4 community is like this, apart from the based co-op leader nobody is being concerned about the leftist pedo devs anymore. They are just developing the mod instead of doing damage control or positing any retarded "explanations". Unless more dirt comes up they will get away with it.

Radola Gajda

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I am one of the guys who are leaking loads of their shit from country documentation to their degenerate shit to Slacks server and they didnt ban me yet from main TNO server lol. They probably understood they cant win so they are pretending that everything is fine if I am not banned tomorow morning I am probably going to remind them and their community we still exist and post my folder of leaks on their discord .

Kanuckski

kiwifarms.net
No hate on Slack but the server is all just spam.
I appreciate all Slackjawed has done immensely, his nuclear grade weaponized autism has been truly exceptional and has produced 118 minutes of excellent content covering the drama. Wouldn't be the same without him and I'll certainly watch them all to look back on this years from now. But shit dedicated to drama always only has a market for fellow exceptional individuals. (ie: this website) but since Youtube garners a much younger audience, it turns sour really fast. Add HoI 4 and it just keeps getting worse.

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate all Slackjawed has done immensely, his nuclear grade weaponized autism has been truly exceptional and has produced 118 minutes of excellent content covering the drama. Wouldn't be the same without him and I'll certainly watch them all to look back on this years from now. But shit dedicated to drama always only has a market for fellow exceptional individuals. (ie: this website) but since Youtube garners a much younger audience, it turns sour really fast. Add HoI 4 and it just keeps getting worse.
Tbh, I'm going to slowly try to wrangle the tards back to a more "amicable" position to reduce their idiocy.

Azure_Comet

kiwifarms.net
They're getting rid of the canon timeline for the mod now, i'd say that's a step in the right direction.
Damn right. No more BS 'canon' unifier/pres/ect., and they were apparently going to make McGovern the canon president in '72 which was laughable as fuck, but also now that fat fuck Boredman isn't the go-to guy anymore thankfully.

I understand ~50% of the US population is stupid as fuck, but in a world where constant wars are kicking off, German's influence, (with the exception of "redeemed hydrich",) GAW, and finally stopping the spread of fascism and possibly resurgent radical Russia, I don't think the US's population would go "yeah hey let's go with the guy who want's to scale down the military". Fucking Dumbasses.

Last edited:

Gindisi

kiwifarms.net
Whole hoi4 community is like this, apart from the based co-op leader nobody is being concerned about the leftist pedo devs anymore. They are just developing the mod instead of doing damage control or positing any retarded "explanations". Unless more dirt comes up they will get away with it.
The coop leader is allegedly a pedo though. This is according to algerian general and a retarded swedish 12yr old though, so I dunno if there's any truth to it.

krestonosets1441

kiwifarms.net
The coop leader is allegedly a pedo though. This is according to algerian general and a retarded swedish 12yr old though, so I dunno if there's any truth to it.
Then it is my mistake for consider him based, he is after all in part of hoi4 modding community. Pedos everywhere. Why would the degenerate autism be restricted to only one mod ?

Jaromar

Sneed? I'm more of a Chuck guy
kiwifarms.net
Damn right. No more BS 'canon' unifier/pres/ect., and they were apparently going to make McGovern the canon president in '72 which was laughable as fuck, but also now that fat fuck Boredman isn't the go-to guy anymore thankfully.

I understand ~50% of the US population is stupid as fuck, but in a world where constant wars are kicking off, German's influence, (with the exception of "redeemed hydrich",) GAW, and finally stopping the spread of fascism and possibly resurgent radical Russia, I don't think the US's population would go "yeah hey let's go with the guy who want's to scale down the military". Fucking Dumbasses.
I never understood why they were trying to push that people were somehow against fighting nazis. Its like trying to draw a parallel between the unwillingness of the people OTL to go to wars against communism but it doesn't work in this timeline where the US lost the war, was nuked and humiliated. They dont even have to hate nazis ideologically just the humiliation would be enough for people to support any way to undermine the nazis.
But no SAW is Vietnam 2.0 even though in Vietnam they fought against the people of Vietnam and here they fight with a colonial power that enslaved half a continent. People would be lining up to join the fight not protest it.