Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking at this tacitly. It may be they're making "wholesome" characters win everything and hold hands and sing for world peace under LibSoc SBA or something.
wha- what do you mean that the good guys don't always win, and that even if the nazis lose in the 70's that everything won't turn wholesome 100 big chungus???

Corpun

I am here for the HOI4 Thread.
kiwifarms.net
wha- what do you mean that the good guys don't always win, and that even if the nazis lose in the 70's that everything won't turn wholesome 100 big chungus???
If good guys won then the wholesome 100 not genocidal Soviet Union would've won the Cold War ;)

trooninkaiserreich.PNG

Here is another looney troon from Kaiserreich. I had to look up what he (Says he is a transbian in his post history) meant by FBIV and from what I can tell it was one of those channels that uploaded various Axis march songs, more edgy shit like Horst Wessel Lied, etc. No support for it, just the songs. But since anyone who plays panzerlied is totally a wehraboo Nazi ever time he is a nutzeeee!!!! His post history has some interesting gems by the way.

This cliff meme made me chuckle. At least he is self-aware. Is also super devoted to Star Wars of all things. Every post is shitty Star Wars memes. Manifests itself in wanting to become a twi'lek, literal sex slaves.

trooninkaiserreich1.PNG

trooninkaiserreich2.PNG

And they are active in r/ShitLiberalsSay, because of course they are.

trooninkaiserreich3.PNG

pcolerfan129

kiwifarms.net
The coop leader is allegedly a pedo though. This is according to algerian general and a retarded swedish 12yr old though, so I dunno if there's any truth to it.
Yeah we're totally gonna trust the word of an actual paranoid pedo defender who believe from previous screenshot the swf dude was behind the TNO leaks and everything bad that happen in his life. Stop throwing random bullshit without any proof retard.

Lawrence of Algeria

I never asked for this.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah we're totally gonna trust the word of an actual paranoid pedo defender who believe from previous screenshot the swf dude was behind the TNO leaks and everything bad that happen in his life. Stop throwing random bullshit without any proof retard.
Of course there isn't a single reason to trust Boukra Fouad; when I asked him about the swf guy being a nonce he went on some mini-tirade about anime pfps. But there's no reason to get pissed about about it.
View attachment 1969694
also look at how terrified they are of the green alien
Why won't they mention "the Burgundian"? You know which one.

Radola Gajda

kiwifarms.net
Damn right. No more BS 'canon' unifier/pres/ect., and they were apparently going to make McGovern the canon president in '72 which was laughable as fuck, but also now that fat fuck Boredman isn't the go-to guy anymore thankfully.

I understand ~50% of the US population is stupid as fuck, but in a world where constant wars are kicking off, German's influence, (with the exception of "redeemed hydrich",) GAW, and finally stopping the spread of fascism and possibly resurgent radical Russia, I don't think the US's population would go "yeah hey let's go with the guy who want's to scale down the military". Fucking Dumbasses.
There doesnt need to be "canon" timeline lol because unless they drastically scale down their "ambitions"
Tno2 will not happen before hoi4 dies as the game

Azure_Comet

kiwifarms.net
There doesnt need to be "canon" timeline lol because unless they drastically scale down their "ambitions"
Tno2 will not happen before hoi4 dies as the game
yes

I never understood why they were trying to push that people were somehow against fighting nazis. Its like trying to draw a parallel between the unwillingness of the people OTL to go to wars against communism but it doesn't work in this timeline where the US lost the war, was nuked and humiliated. They dont even have to hate nazis ideologically just the humiliation would be enough for people to support any way to undermine the nazis.
But no SAW is Vietnam 2.0 even though in Vietnam they fought against the people of Vietnam and here they fight with a colonial power that enslaved half a continent. People would be lining up to join the fight not protest it.
SAW always felt more like Korea to me and Indonesia Vietnam but you're Soviet volenteers as the US.

Radola Gajda

kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I was reading through their chat and there were like 5 pages of them discusing Kishis and Farouk sex life and after that I found this.
Also when I was reading it there were multiple mentions of "spicy" things in chat called off topic hellhole does anyone have download of that chat ?

Attachments

• kishi_dominates_egyptian_femboy.docx
    9 KB · Views: 53

krestonosets1441

kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I was reading through their chat and there were like 5 pages of them discusing Kishis and Farouk sex life and after that I found this.
Also when I was reading it there were multiple mentions of "spicy" things in chat called off topic hellhole does anyone have download of that chat ?
off topic hellhole is the off topic chat on the main discord
most concentrated retardation availible
also which date was this? was it recent?