Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

0x0000C1A

This is not a Tragedy - It's not an accident!
kiwifarms.net
New to KF. What these "Infected" and "Diseased" tags mean?
To denote that the thread has attracted people that the thread in question is talking about and said people have established a presence here - derailing the thread towards bickering at each other or anything else other than the actual topic.

In this case - the only people that remain in this thread are TNOtards discussing the mod itself.

Last edited:

MysteryLance

A simple doge who learned to meme
kiwifarms.net
To denote that the thread has attracted people that the thread in question is talking about and said people have established a presence here - derailing the thread towards bickering at each other or anything else other than the actual topic.

In this case - the only people that remain in this thread are TNOtards discussing the mod itself.
I think even Ham's bailed on this fucking thread. Which reminds me, I need to GTFO myself before the tardiness infects me.

0x0000C1A

This is not a Tragedy - It's not an accident!
kiwifarms.net
I think even Ham's bailed on this fucking thread. Which reminds me, I need to GTFO myself before the tardiness infects me.
Ham did bail on this thread once major discoveries or controversies stopped happening. And so did I for that matter.

The first 60-80 pages had proven enough that TNO developers are autistic rats eager to go at each other's throats once given the smallest reason to and that TNO stans are nothing more than just a horde of rabid dogs ready to bitch and whine given the opportunity.

RedPrince358

Girlfriend Free Transbian
kiwifarms.net
Ham did bail on this thread once major discoveries or controversies stopped happening. And so did I for that matter.

The first 60-80 pages had proven enough that TNO developers are autistic rats eager to go at each other's throats once given the smallest reason to and that TNO stans are nothing more than just a horde of rabid dogs ready to bitch and whine given the opportunity.
TNO being in lockdown and purging killed the momentum. Have to wait and see.

Alright, guess I am bailing on this as well. Nice while it lasted.

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've moved on the the Tranch and other lolcows, but still lurk here. It's sad to see what this thread once was, and what it has become.

It's been nice knowin ya lads. God save TNO and this thread, because no human can save it

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
46E3FBBA-F2B7-463F-A623-B5794B7E587F.png

This is a real KR dev btw

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Just a wee bit drunk
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've moved on the the Tranch and other lolcows, but still lurk here. It's sad to see what this thread once was, and what it has become.

It's been nice knowin ya lads. God save TNO and this thread, because no human can save it
Yeah, that's for the best. I've mostly ditched besides lurking too.

slackjawed man

Currently fighting for Israel
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the thread got an autism overdose, feels bad.

for people waiting for a shitload of drama, wait about a month or so. Being behind the scenes of this stuff, I’ve seen autism that surprised even me.

and surprised someone very very important too.

RIP for now thread, I hope the paramedics inject narcan. *sigh*