Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3 easy steps to Discord admin
1.Ask someone to cum on a photo of a tranny, promising them a few bucks and a role on your server
2. Someone does it
3. "Actually I didn't want to see it"

He who fights lolcows
Pcola isn't a tranny. We've been over this multiple times

Lawrence of Algeria

I never asked for this.
kiwifarms.net
Pcola isn't a tranny. We've been over this multiple times
3 easy steps to Discord admin (revision 1.29)
1.Ask someone to cum on a photo of a tranny LARPer, promising them a few bucks and a role on your server
2. Someone does it
3. "Actually I didn't want to see it"

Ozymandius12

kiwifarms.net
WTF.jpg

Jesus, I should make like Hitler and go to Argentina. This thread is fucking awful.

The_Dank_Astero

Im just here for the HOI4 drama
kiwifarms.net

Gay Scientologist

kiwifarms.net
To be honest a lot of the slackjawed community stuff is turning into lolcow cringe now ironically.

Good things come to those who wait, but if you're really starved then go digging through the masses of leaked chatlogs, google sheets, gitlabs, discords, etc. There's plenty of lolcows in HOI4 modding who are probably relieved that half the time this thread is talking about Pcola and the Slackjawed gang ejaculating on pictures of him.

Nocerfelius

kiwifarms.net
To be honest a lot of the slackjawed community stuff is turning into lolcow cringe now ironically.

Good things come to those who wait, but if you're really starved then go digging through the masses of leaked chatlogs, google sheets, gitlabs, discords, etc. There's plenty of lolcows in HOI4 modding who are probably relieved that half the time this thread is talking about Pcola and the Slackjawed gang ejaculating on pictures of him.
It's about time I bail from that discord

Airbag

kiwifarms.net
Crasher's Legion/Slackjawed dox

This is my first time posting on Kiwi, so do forgive me if I format things improperly. Regardless, what I'm about to detail is some of the most baffling bouts of concentrated autism that I've ever encountered on the internet.

Crasher's legion: you'll probably remember their post from a week ago that supposedly "doxxed" Slackjawed and Faaz. Well since then they've been trying to strongarm members of Mappa Mundi into handing back control of the mod/server to Pcola- I'll get into that later.

jef 1.png
jef 2.png
jef 3.png
jef 4.png

By now you're probably wondering who Crasher's Legion are, but to know that we need to get to know Crasher, the handsome gentleman below.

View attachment crasher.webp

From what I've gathered Crasher is in no way involved in the doxxes, which means my inclusion of him in the last Slackjewed video was pretty mean- so if you're seeing this Crasher, I'm sorry. Anyways, Crasher was a former dev of HGO (the mod that started Joe's involvement in this way back when) and had created a splinter mod called COP which is now defunct. After MaiNai split from HGO in late November 2019, creating DBO, Crasher seems to have become disillusioned with HGO and went on and off the community. Around May 2020, the HGO server got nuked by someone pretending to be Crasher, and after some drama, Crasher decided to leave.

But people took this as an opportunity to "Crash" in on the lolcow (see what I did there?) and a few days later a network of alts all with the name 'Crasher' emerged- staring 'Crasher's Legion'.

So what are CL, and how do they function?

From what I've been able to gather from old members, CL was the pinnacle of LARP. There were around 15-20 people who would communicate only through alt accounts with no clear leader. There seems to have been a hierarchy with channels some members couldn't access, and all the while they would full-on LARP as a legion, repeatedly saying he was a failed clone and that HGO had ripped off COP. CL would gather doxxes on members of HGO by collecting information on people via favours, those being things like raiding servers or doing people's homework.

It seems like they have no real ability to dox and rely entirely on social engineering, meaning that anyone outside HGO/MM is safe.

They probably watched The Dark Knight back in primary school and so don't have real motive, just doing things for the fun of it and trolling wherever possible (which might I add they're not particularly successful at).

Crasher first raid of Mai.png

Although it initially seems like they're closely aligned with Pcola, I've heard that they used to relentlessly bully him, and were actually the people that gave us pcolachamp. I've also been told that they blackmailed Joe once, although I'm not sure whether this is related to the images below.

crashers bullying cass.png
getting the pogchamp.png

This casts a lot of confusion on why they've inexplicably aligned themselves with Joe. Either they're trying to (unsuccessfully) get him back into power as the head of HGO because they'll be at his side, or they're just trying to fuck with him- which is most likely.

So did CL dox slack? No. I have reason to believe that TNO is probably behind that, seeing as Slackjawed's info can be found through a few internet searches into his past with SS13. 6-7 accounts with no relation to each other joined the Slackjawed Discord posting the dox a few days before CL posted it on Kiwifarms. Furthermore, the image they use includes a message from the server's secret announcements where Slackjawed says "boohoo discord we won't stop being racist" which could be seen for a few seconds during his final stream - which adds to their weird obsession with Slack being a KKK Nazi-Fascist racist transphobe bigot (which he is). So it seems that CL jumped on the bandwagon.

slack dox censored.png

Panzer's dox doesn't seem to be related to either party.

The main suspect behind CL, at least according to several people I've spoken with, is someone called 'Twottle'. Twottle himself was just some Dev/Admin for HGO, and yet seems to have been opposed to it both before and after Pcola's removal from the mod in February 2021. Twottle was also responsible for nuking the HGO DBO server (the two were merged for a while) in June/July 2020, with the help of a few others through manipulation of a bot. I've had confirmation from a few former members that Twottle was indeed part of CL in the past, and although he left and was doxxed, it isn't beyond imagination that he'd still have the information on the CL server. On the 22nd March 2021, Twottle started begging Faaz for admin in the HGO server to better deal with spam and was denied- a few hours later there was a raid by CL. Suspicious.

twottle asking for admin.png

However, Twottle has also been doxxed by CL before- or at least it looks that way. So its unclear whether he's still involved or if this was just to throw people off.

twottle gettinfg doxxed.png

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it :))DDD::biggrin:- I'm sorry this sort of trails off. Hopefully, people here will have some more info that could help, but for now, I'm sort of at a dead-end. I'm almost certain we're only scratching the surface here, though, and there's bountiful autism up ahead

Radola Gajda

Legionář
kiwifarms.net

I am still going through leaked chats but it is slow because it is too much of it and now that spring Is here I have less free time than in winter .

I am probably not going to follow this thread that much . And unless something big happen my next post Is going to be what I found when I am done with leaks one way or the other.

So Goodbye guys it was fun while it lasted.

slackjawed man

Currently fighting for Israel
kiwifarms.net
God is dead. Why did I joke about someone doing this? Seriously do not look at these unless you want to die.

To be completely honest with you all, the community that formed around my videos is without a doubt autistic. I had to constantly tard Rangel everyone just to not do stupid shit (one guy wanted to do a bomb threat in pcola’s name) since I can’t tard wrangle anymore, it’s probably just gonna become even worse.

I doubt any of them will become lolcows, mostly just weens. But if they do, I will be forever disappointed.

Semiprofessional Sperg

Vagina Reading Psychic
kiwifarms.net
Crasher's legion
They seem pretty retarded, but I doubt too many people really have the autism left to pursue them around Discord waiting for them to do a funny, so unless they get bigger, start sperging harder, get doxxed/leaked, start shitshows with current or former TNO devs, and/or start really (and I mean really) shilling for Joe, their 'tism might not be worth harvesting.

That's just my opinion though, good job and nice post. Please update if shit happens, even though the thread seems to have a terminal case of disease.

The_Dank_Astero

Im just here for the HOI4 drama
kiwifarms.net
They seem pretty retarded, but I doubt too many people really have the autism left to pursue them around Discord waiting for them to do a funny, so unless they get bigger, start sperging harder, get doxxed/leaked, start shitshows with current or former TNO devs, and/or start really (and I mean really) shilling for Joe, their 'tism might not be worth harvesting.

That's just my opinion though, good job and nice post. Please update if shit happens, even though the thread seems to have a terminal case of disease.
This thread nedds to be upgraded to plagued. The amount of autism is insane.