Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Khivaria

white line fever
kiwifarms.net
To be completely honest with you all, the community that formed around my videos is without a doubt autistic. I had to constantly tard Rangel everyone just to not do stupid shit (one guy wanted to do a bomb threat in pcola’s name) since I can’t tard wrangle anymore, it’s probably just gonna become even worse.

I doubt any of them will become lolcows, mostly just weens. But if they do, I will be forever disappointed.
Most communities formed around being "anti-something" end up like this in my experience (see: anti-SJWs, anti YanDev people), plus many people are willing to do a lot to get attention. We're probably lucky this didn't get bigger or the "HOI4 pedo hunting community" would definitely have been filled with more spergs than it already has.

The Joe coom picture was kind of funny though

Lawrence of Algeria

I never asked for this.
kiwifarms.net
1617312131774.png
Be promised 5 bucks and a role
Get banned instead
Society

(don't cum (and ask others to) on photos PLEASE)

Also plagued tag fits, this is just retarded at this point.

Senile

kiwifarms.net

foreman 89

kiwifarms.net
Can I ask what issues do you guys now have with the mods and developers? From reading the last 10 pages so far, it's just been incoherent nonsense with no real direction.
Why exactly do yous have such an intense hatred for a free to play mod that you do not have to play?

Corpun

I am here for the HOI4 Thread.
kiwifarms.net
Can I ask what issues do you guys now have with the mods and developers? From reading the last 10 pages so far, it's just been incoherent nonsense with no real direction.
Why exactly do yous have such an intense hatred for a free to play mod that you do not have to play?
That describes the last dozen or so pages.

Hiteles

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2049772
Be promised 5 bucks and a role
Get banned instead
Society
This just confirms gamers really are the most oppressed group of people in the world.

Idk, I think the Crasher Legion leak was kind of interesting. Although it's true the last 30 or so pages have been pure spergism.