Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

Corpun

Save the Tomboys! #TLM
kiwifarms.net
Apparently one of the mods of the TNO subreddit got assblasted when someone said their jannies suck ass.
TNOJanny.PNG

TNOJanny1.PNG

Of course its a troon as well.

tanojanny.PNG

longshot

kiwifarms.net
Apparently one of the mods of the TNO subreddit got assblasted when someone said their jannies suck ass.
View attachment 2151456
View attachment 2151459

View attachment 2151454
Most of the people on that thread are either jannies or alts.
This is their basic trap, they respond to each other so that anyone who genuinely criticizes the mod seems like an idiot. It's so transparent but all of the idiots on the reddit fall for it.

Corpun

Save the Tomboys! #TLM
kiwifarms.net
Most of the people on that thread are either jannies or alts.
This is their basic trap, they respond to each other so that anyone who genuinely criticizes the mod seems like an idiot. It's so transparent but all of the idiots on the reddit fall for it.
In another thread he tried to throw away the pedo shit in TNO by saying Slack had bad info.

Lawrence of Algeria

"Do you have a single fact to back that up?"
kiwifarms.net
In another thread he tried to throw away the pedo shit in TNO by saying Slack had bad info.
TNO jannies are probably the biggest faggots out there. Hell, I got banned from TNO Discord without writing a single message.
Why is traacraft even a thing?
Trannies want to be everywhere.

Last edited:

Kanuckski

kiwifarms.net
Neither. I just talked on slackjew server. Didn't post doxxes or anything. It's funny to me because it means their jannies have nothing better to do than watch servers they don't like so they can ban people.
Wouldn't be the first time, the TNO 4chan Redux server was infiltrated so they could ban people who were also in the TNO server. Though it seems like they were nice enough to provide you guys a reason this time around. They also completely remade the general chat so the spy bot stopped working and not necessarily just to protect people like they claimed. It's just another example of young people taking their internet mod job too seriously.

1620471349610.png

View attachment 2151456
View attachment 2151459

View attachment 2151454
Tranny cluster b personality disorder in action.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be the first time, the TNO 4chan Redux server was infiltrated so they could ban people who were also in the TNO server. Though it seems like they were nice enough to provide you guys a reason this time around. They also completely remade the general chat so the spy bot stopped working and not necessarily just to protect people like they claimed. It's just another example of young people taking their internet mod job too seriously.

View attachment 2152730

Tranny cluster b personality disorder in action.
There was some autistic ukranian homo in 4ch redux defending communism and another ukranian sperg defending CP and making sockpuppets whenever he was banned.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
They banned people for simply BEING in the 4chan redux ? I wasn’t joking when I said they think of their doings as an internet jannie as a cold war spy drama

Kilgour1928

kiwifarms.net
When you're a dad, sometimes it's hard to accept you fucked up

I can't really blame them for wanting to «support» their son (daughter? Idk nor Idc). Doesn't mean they're not doing bad for supporting a pedophile (it doesn't really matter if they're supporting their son/daughter/children being a degenerate autist tranny; but I think supporting a pedophile, well...). I think this is one of those grey areas people talk about.

Is there any information about his/her/its mother? I don't remember reading anything about Pcola's mother.
The gas station story was on a conversation with one of Cass' IRL friends in a Slack's Discord voice chat. It happened around the time Airbag and Ham made a video on Slackjawed Season 2 and stuff. For Cass' mum whispering him, it was in that video where Cass laughs like the Joker.

Hiteles

kiwifarms.net
They banned people for simply BEING in the 4chan redux ? I wasn’t joking when I said they think of their doings as an internet jannie as a cold war spy drama
Yeah. They banned me and they didn't gave me a single reason (just like the other guy posted, "Reason" was blank). I only was in 4chan redux server and RU-TNO; I didn't even posted anything important there anyway. I'd go to discord and take a screenshot but fuck going back to discord tbh.

slackjawed man

Currently fighting for Israel
kiwifarms.net
final update on both tinyds, and something nobody here knew about.

65f5aa4766ac7398c83fb470fdbf817e.png

Looks like they've gotten hammy's information, and was able to do a police report, but as everyone here knows, the police doesn't take online crime seriously unless its alt right or if someone gets actually raped or commits suicide. so most likely hammy gets off scot free, and TNO the same. I want to put a part of the document tiny made in to show something.
2cc28b2b5dcd03d438c45c331f68fa77.png

this points to a incredibly lazy, and genuinely incompetent person. it makes sense for a kid to contact an adult they trust (even online) to get help, and it looks like they never did.

maybe if they did, and this was still an ongoing case, stuff could've been done, but it looks like too much time has passed.

honestly, just kinda makes me sad. I don't get how a functioning adult could act like this, and just ignore a victim so easily, especially one that proclaims themselves as the arbiter of protecting children, or whatever lie he's saying this week.

but onto the part that no one here knew about, I'll explain it pretty simply, Paradox was in contact with a large member of the Hoi4 modding community to figure out what was going on. both about the Joe pcola situation, and the TNO chai, hammy, mewtini, panzer... all the pedo shit from them. the talks had been going on for about three months. I don't know much about it because I was only in contact with a third party.

it went like this, I was given information from Mai, who got info from the large community member (who he refuses to tell me who it is) and he was in contact with paradox.
b6d3476b5093faabcc11ec5ad0ae7c7a.png
9ce31b2ce3c8320522f9510d7b4153ac.png

but, the update is this.
46c83941dc07ce177439076d9c74350a.png

paradox doesn't care, it isn't big enough to have an effect, so they won't signal boost it, and they're pretty much cutting contact with most members of the community.

they have full knowledge that Joe, a pedophile, is still inside the hoi4 community and is still trying to weasel his way back into running a mod, they know that TNO is trying their best to sweep everything they did under the rug, and they know that panzer is apart of the ck3 modding scene, and is pretty much just doing a repeat of his time at tno all over again, just in a different community. they know about hammy, they know that she was protected by members of their community, and they do not give a single shit.

because it isn't big enough. it doesn't have enough views on YouTube, or enough likes on a twitter post, or Instagram hearts or whatever, until that happens, they won't do anything. because the second they have to talk about it, they lose.

that's business baby.

The_Dank_Astero

Im just here for the HOI4 drama
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2153449

Looks like they've gotten hammy's information, and was able to do a police report, but as everyone here knows, the police doesn't take online crime seriously unless its alt right or if someone gets actually raped or commits suicide. so most likely hammy gets off scot free, and TNO the same. I want to put a part of the document tiny made in to show something.
View attachment 2153458

this points to a incredibly lazy, and genuinely incompetent person. it makes sense for a kid to contact an adult they trust (even online) to get help, and it looks like they never did.

maybe if they did, and this was still an ongoing case, stuff could've been done, but it looks like too much time has passed.

honestly, just kinda makes me sad. I don't get how a functioning adult could act like this, and just ignore a victim so easily, especially one that proclaims themselves as the arbiter of protecting children, or whatever lie he's saying this week.

but onto the part that no one here knew about, I'll explain it pretty simply, Paradox was in contact with a large member of the Hoi4 modding community to figure out what was going on. both about the Joe pcola situation, and the TNO chai, hammy, mewtini, panzer... all the pedo shit from them. the talks had been going on for about three months. I don't know much about it because I was only in contact with a third party.

it went like this, I was given information from Mai, who got info from the large community member (who he refuses to tell me who it is) and he was in contact with paradox.
View attachment 2153484View attachment 2153485

but, the update is this.
View attachment 2153486
paradox doesn't care, it isn't big enough to have an effect, so they won't signal boost it, and they're pretty much cutting contact with most members of the community.

they have full knowledge that Joe, a pedophile, is still inside the hoi4 community and is still trying to weasel his way back into running a mod, they know that TNO is trying their best to sweep everything they did under the rug, and they know that panzer is apart of the ck3 modding scene, and is pretty much just doing a repeat of his time at tno all over again, just in a different community. they know about hammy, they know that she was protected by members of their community, and they do not give a single shit.

because it isn't big enough. it doesn't have enough views on YouTube, or enough likes on a twitter post, or Instagram hearts or whatever, until that happens, they won't do anything. because the second they have to talk about it, they lose.

that's business baby.
If Paradox does something about this, then this is big news. TNO’s days may actually be numbered.

longshot

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2153449

View attachment 2153458

View attachment 2153484View attachment 2153485

but, the update is this.
View attachment 2153486

that's business baby.
About the CK3 thing : Paradox gave Panzer an early copy of the game to begin making Godherja on. Well before CK3 was even announced he was bragging about how his 'modding fame' made a certain company give him early access to begin making 'a new project' on, and if you look at CK3's credits, he's listed as a beta tester under his real name.
1620509587481.png

They probably had full contact with him when all this shit was going down.
Paradox is a fucking scumfuck company that makes shitty games, overpriced DLC, and actively harbours its pedophile community to keep the money rolling in.

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Paradox is a fucking scumfuck company that makes shitty games, overpriced DLC, and actively harbours its pedophile community to keep the money rolling in.
This lol. It isnt as bad as the modding community but paradox studios is ridiculously inept. All of the new games they make have like 17-30 DLC packs that cost 20$ each and they still play like shit.