Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Lawrence of Algeria

#CancelKiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Hold up, docx format?
These people are subhuman.
Tell me about it.

By the way, since people are talking about Red Flood now, is this fireizzle guy still on their team?
SPOILER_unknown-5-1.png
SPOILER_unknown-6.png
SPOILER_unknown-7.png
SPOILER_unknown-8.png
SPOILER_unknown-9.png
SPOILER_unknown-10.png
This CuriousTwit openly stated he's 14, and this retard is still acting like that. Why are there so many nonces in HOI4?

Last edited:

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it.

By the way, since people are talking about Red Flood now, is this fireizzle guy still on their team?
View attachment 2220670
View attachment 2220671
View attachment 2220672
View attachment 2220673
View attachment 2220674
View attachment 2220675
This CuriousTwit openly stated he's 14, and this retard is still acting like that. Why are there so many nonces in HOI4?
What is it with this game and it's community of tranny pedos. I miss the days when the only people playing these were Wehraboo incels.

NashSuvorov

One minute can decide the outcome of a troll.
kiwifarms.net
What is it with this game and it's community of tranny pedos. I miss the days when the only people playing these were Wehraboo incels.
HOI4 is easy to mod and has a relatively young audience with young modders and Paradox has been bleaching the wehraboos from the community. What's to expect?

MuhCree

You're my Huckleberry
kiwifarms.net

Lawrence of Algeria

#CancelKiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Check the lead dev of Godherja.
Said man also created and operates the Victoria 3 Mod Coop. There are also EU4, Imperator and CK3 coops. The funny part is that they disassociated themselves from the HOI4 Coop. It's under a different leadership; they quite hate each other.

The arcane world of Swedish map games drama

MuhCree

You're my Huckleberry
kiwifarms.net
Check the lead dev of Godherja.
Fantasy mods are irrelevant to most CK3 players unless they are based in actual famous fantasy settings like Elder Scrolls, Warcraft, or Middle Earth. My hopes are genuinely high for Elder Kings, so I'm not at all worried.

winderson_silva

kiwifarms.net
The devs have stated the GCW is more like a coup with guerilla warfare than an actual civil war. The KR devs too wish they could make the 2ACW a messy confusing bloodbath but you can only do so much with Soy4.

So Hoi4 modders do know how modern day civil wars are fought they’re just limited by the game
So the justification people give to how the fuck the russians can win a offensive war with "Muh german civil war" is bullshit?

EpicGamerMoment

kiwifarms.net
HOI4 is easy to mod and has a relatively young audience with young modders and Paradox has been bleaching the wehraboos from the community. What's to expect?
Yeah Soy4 is the easiest paradox game and so it attracts these brainded people. I want to see them try and play Hoi3 or Darkest Hour and watch their heads explode.

Dagobert

Token Jew Supporter
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Soy4 is the easiest paradox game and so it attracts these brainded people. I want to see them try and play Hoi3 or Darkest Hour and watch their heads explode.
I've got a brain as smooth as a billiard ball so maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see anybody play Hoi3. It's not a good experience IMO even if you have an idea of how to play it.

EpicGamerMoment

kiwifarms.net
I've got a brain as smooth as a billiard ball so maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see anybody play Hoi3. It's not a good experience IMO even if you have an idea of how to play it.
I can play Hoi3 but it took me Hundreds of hours to figure out. This is why DH is my favourite WWII Grand Strategy it’s a good middle road.

Adolphin

Hale Hortler
kiwifarms.net
HOI3 is quite simple, but suffers from a horrible user interface which makes stuff appear as overcomplicated. One of the biggest mistakes of HOI4 was to remove the order of battle.

Lawrence of Algeria

#CancelKiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
HOI3 feels too barebones, just like all PDX games on release, but in this case even the DLCs barely expanded the game. Also there's barely any mods, the game simply feels empty. I prefer HOI2 DH over it.