Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

longshot

kiwifarms.net
Panzer may have fucked off from the TNO team but I highly doubt he's quit his autistic ways. There's probably some similar shit to TNO's early days happening on the Godherja mod for CK3 that he leads now, shame there's been no leaks of that so far

Panzer may have fucked off from the TNO team but I highly doubt he's quit his autistic ways. There's probably some similar shit to TNO's early days happening on the Godherja mod for CK3 that he leads now, shame there's been no leaks of that so far
He's also in charge of the Victoria 3 mod Co-op so there's plenty instore of his autism going forward. https://discord.gg/XcNsDSb4Uh
Edit: Yes there now already are Victoria 3 mod groups and organizations before the game has even came out.

Barbie Mansion Owner

kiwifarms.net
How are there even Victoria 3 modding groups? There's nothing about modding that's been made public yet. I think for CK3 paradox allowed certain modding groups to have limited early access to certain features of the game so they could begin modding early on...(I think the game of thrones mod might have gotten early access?) but I could be totally wrong on that. As a modder myself, I really don't care for the co-ops that Panzer is creating. He's controlling what mods get publicity and which don't. There's a lot of good mods that he doesn't allow on the co-op for obvious reasons. The HOI4 community in general is just autistic as hell though.

Adolphin

Hale Hortler
kiwifarms.net
Slackjawed's YT account just got removed

:semperfidelis:
May his channel rest in peace.
1845975345942.png

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
I think he removed it himself, because the Slack community imploded. Yeah, fucking pedo hunter LARP civil war, real shit.
It’s not just the leftists/troons but the far-right “based” section of the Soy4 mod community is also pretty shit. They imported their autism into slack’s community.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For context of this slackjawed shit, the last server got TOS banned. Me, being fed up with the autism and community decides to not recreate it. Mainai now has “taken over” and pushed basically Slack, Airbag and I out of their larp, which is fine by me. Slack was distanced for him because an SS13 pedophile got his attention and claims (unsure if it’s true myself) that slack is a pathological liar. Airbag lost his mind, and Mai is now chasing the clout that is non existent. Airbag baited Mai and crew with a fake video taunting them basically, and then airbag or slack (unknown who because ownership over the channel was unknown) deleted it

Last edited:

Lawrence of Algeria

#CancelKiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
It’s not just the leftists/troons but the far-right “based” section of the Soy4 mod community is also pretty shit. They imported their autism into slack’s community.
Far-left, far-right, far fucking retarded. The community obviously attracts ideological extremists who don't go outside of their basements, as they can fulfill their little fantasies in the game. Both suck, but the left is more tolerated than right.

Airbag lost his mind, and Mai is now chasing the clout that is non existent.
Airbag was annoying from the start. And I hope MaiNai enjoys his discord drama e-fame.

morfent

kiwifarms.net
Depanzerification is a good move on the part of the devs and the discouragement of the retarded cults of personality around the team. Now if only their jannies would stop being annoying (hot holding my breath)
What the current TNO team is doing goes far beyond curtailing a cult of personality. It's clear that they are actively attempting to retroactively diminish his contributions to the mod, and some of their acts - like removing all of his emotes and renaming others - are borderline unpersonning. They hate his guts, and the earlier leaks show why.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
What the current TNO team is doing goes far beyond curtailing a cult of personality. It's clear that they are actively attempting to retroactively diminish his contributions to the mod, and some of their acts - like removing all of his emotes and renaming others - are borderline unpersonning. They hate his guts, and the earlier leaks show why.
Exactly. They couldn’t stand him and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was “persuaded” to step down. Numerous leaks, defections and purges were caused by his autism alone.

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not "borderline", it's literal unpersonning. By panzers own admission they wanted to either give him a separate "Talk to the local autist" channel or straight up kick him and forget. They ultimately went with the latter when panzer told them to fuck off.

And I fully support it. Panzer and Pacifica (plus Chai and his enablers if you're going that far) are the only people on the team that deserve to be despised for their own actions. Noone else in the team has particularly done anything lolcow-worthy as far as I am aware. Not even, say, Enderblitz or Spar-kie, both of which value their own health and time more than the autistic mess that is the TNO community which both of them tried to stop acting like retarded jojomonkeys. Most of the hate for them two is because they self-identify as "trans", although they dont exactly shove it into anyones face like the north carolinian or this sack of shit.

Welp, it is what it is - I sincerely don't care for what retarded gayops will ensue in the future, especially when the only people that are left in this "TNO war" are closeted homonazis and turbolarpers.

Last edited:

atleast3letterslong

Love you
kiwifarms.net
I think he removed it himself, because the Slack community imploded. Yeah, fucking pedo hunter LARP civil war, real shit.
Glad I got out when I did. It started to go down hill when Galahad and Throwawaykiwi left.
Lol the first server had a New Zealander (100% aryan) who called everyone who disagreed with him Jewish.
Most of the hate for them two is because they self-identify as "trans", although they dont exactly shove it into anyones face like the north carolinian or this

Unrelated sperg, but
Pacifica shilling for Cal Cunningham was the greatest thing I ever saw. Nobody takes him seriously. For like a month all people ever said was "you are historically sexy" and "you better vote for him or he'll fuck your wife."

images - 2021-06-06T195622.947.jpeg

Welp, it is what it is - I sincerely don't care for what retarded gayops will ensue in the future, especially when the only people that are left in this "TNO war" are closeted homonazis and turbolarpers.

Slackjew community thread when

Ozymandius12

kiwifarms.net
Glad I got out when I did. It started to go down hill when Galahad and Throwawaykiwi left.

Lol the first server had a New Zealander (100% aryan) who called everyone who disagreed with him Jewish.

Unrelated sperg, but
Pacifica shilling for Cal Cunningham was the greatest thing I ever saw. Nobody takes him seriously. For like a month all people ever said was "you are historically sexy" and "you better vote for him or he'll fuck your wife."

View attachment 2238304

Slackjew community thread when
What the fuck is that drugged out tranny thinking?

Radola Gajda

Legionář
kiwifarms.net
Well, Panzer indicated many things.
Also an interesting post from the Admiral himself, from two years ago:
View attachment 2232790
And the replies:
View attachment 2232815
View attachment 2232816
Well, looks like he didn't get done much. And what he did wasn't included in the mod anyway - even the Burgundian Lullaby. I was quite surprised to start up TNO for the first time and hear the vanilla soundtrack. Also most music mods didn't work with TNO (although it was simple to fix). Why, well I don't know. But we're talking about the people that supposedly forgot to include the "common" folder in the mod on release, which holds a ton of important files. The release was a joke anyway, it was at least over an hour late (I don't remember how long exactly), because instead of uploading the mod on Steam a few hours earlier as private, and then making it public, good ol' Jakob started the upload late.

Why am I even talking about some few hour delay? Because Panzer declared that the mod will be released on [RELEASE DATE AND HOUR], "come hell or high water", even if it won't work. Well, he got the last part right I guess. Also people on their Discord sperged pretty hard when the release didn't come when it was supposed to.

Also bonus, 4 tracks:
https://soundcloud.com/admiralackbarmusic/sets/songs-of-the-new-order

So... I guess incompetence + rushing to release the thing.
They also released TNO with Sabaton soundtrack DLC that cost like 10 Euro
Unlocked.
Even if you didnt own it.