Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

The_Dank_Astero

Im just here for the HOI4 drama
kiwifarms.net
So with Slack’s community imploding, and the nuTNO devs getting theit shit together, will this be the end of TNO drama?

I am sure that Victoria 3 will be the new HOI4 drama.

Lawrence of Algeria

#CancelKiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
So with Slack’s community imploding, and the nuTNO devs getting theit shit together, will this be the end of TNO drama?

I am sure that Victoria 3 will be the new HOI4 drama.
TNO drama has been effectively dead for some time now. It's just some faggots LARPing as pedo-hunters still clinging to it, beating a dead horse. You have the MaiNai's server which is crying about Gone Ham and Galahad, and the "SlackJawed Fan Fork" by Anarcho-Retard, who just won't accept this whole thing is fucking dead and no one cares.
Again:
the only people that are left in this "TNO war" are closeted homonazis and turbolarpers.

crasher923

kiwifarms.net
cass betrayed C 🤣 were now unleashing the storm on him lmao
she now lives in 732 Muldowney Ave, West Mifflin PA 15122 with her grandparents and were coming lol
hope you fascists like this song XD
hail C!

image0.jpg

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cass betrayed C 🤣 were now unleashing the storm on him lmao
she now lives in 732 Muldowney Ave, West Mifflin PA 15122 with her grandparents and were coming lol
hope you fascists like this song XD
hail C!

View attachment 2251109
1623369937466.png

Cass's entire character is based on being pseudotrans and taking advantage of mentally deficient people, which are abundant in the hoi4 community.
This was established back in february with his dox back then, which destroyed his online """"life"""" enough, doing it again will produce no effect because there's nowhere lower for his reputation to go.

Even though you've sent an address without any actual proof whatsoever or how you came into possession of that information - retards from somewhere over there will still send pizzas to that address.

crasher923

kiwifarms.net
Even though you've sent an address without any actual proof whatsoever or how you came into possession of that information - retards from somewhere over there will still send pizzas to that address.
The person doxxed is not even related to TNO and was doxxed in mid-february already. This particular address holds no value until proven to be legitimate.
calm down mate lmao you clearly know very little about cass XD
she mentioned moving with her paternal grandparents and thats where they live 😛

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
TNO drama has been effectively dead for some time now. It's just some faggots LARPing as pedo-hunters still clinging to it, beating a dead horse. You have the MaiNai's server which is crying about Gone Ham and Galahad, and the "SlackJawed Fan Fork" by Anarcho-Retard, who just won't accept this whole thing is fucking dead and no one cares.
Again:
Peace.PNG

"I hold in my hand a business card. I believe it is peace for our time."

>tfw no Asian gf

"TLJ is an expression of autism"- Bilbo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
While TNO drama isn't completly dead it's certainly a lot less entertaining than what it once was, it seems like the current dev team is doing a good job at covering up any important fuck up by their part, the last few dozen pages have been nothing but a massive case of blueballs and mostly unrelated disussions, we were all waiting and they didn't deliver the funnies. Granted, as I've said before, it still is just a question of time until the floodgates are reopened after some guy leaks their chatlogs revealing some new mindblowing information about one of them, like being a pedo who's near children or something.

In the meantime, all we can do is wait, because just like entropy, autistic drama is inevitable and unstoppable, it may not happen this week or the next one but it will arrive eventually.

Grave Ghost

kiwifarms.net
While TNO drama isn't completly dead it's certainly a lot less entertaining than what it once was, it seems like the current dev team is doing a good job at covering up any important fuck up by their part, the last few dozen pages have been nothing but a massive case of blueballs and mostly unrelated disussions, we were all waiting and they didn't deliver the funnies. Granted, as I've said before, it still is just a question of time until the floodgates are reopened after some guy leaks their chatlogs revealing some new mindblowing information about one of them, like being a pedo who's near children or something.

In the meantime, all we can do is wait, because just like entropy, autistic drama is inevitable and unstoppable, it may not happen this week or the next one but it will arrive eventually.
I fully expect the drama to kick back into over drive when the demo for the 4chan Redux drops before the TT update.

>tfw no Asian gf

"TLJ is an expression of autism"- Bilbo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
I fully expect the drama to kick back into over drive when the demo for the 4chan Redux drops before the TT update.
I think that would depend on how well recieved the 4chan Redux is recieved and how popular it becomes, if it's well recieved and gains a considerable playerbase them the TNO dev team would probably go into seething, coping and dilating mode and end up rushing the update in order to prove that their thing is better than the 4chan one wich of course would end in disaster for them since rushing things always ends up badly, however even if the Redux simply doesn't end up gaining traction then the TNO team still would probably get worried and start crunching times since now they have competition that is advancing rather quick wich would prove problematic for their future prospects.

atleast3letterslong

Love you
kiwifarms.net
Again:
Crying about Galahad? Lmao Galahad was the best thing that ever happened to the hoi4 community.