Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think they're seething because he removed them from his server or whatever. I don't even remember why they're crying about Gone "EvaXephon" Ham.
Never bothered to look into the motivation of these dramawhores and wouldnt want to. Its mostly schizos and spergs at base level thinking that everyone is my alt and whatnot.

Last edited:

longshot

kiwifarms.net
One of the devs apparently is doing some last minute additions. The mod will be here shortly, I can guarantee that.

Edit: The Reddit Version of TNOredux is here! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2526523910
Was really hoping this would be good enough to compete with TNO: half the focus trees are missing, 90% of the events are empty, missing portraits, missing natspirits, and apparently
1624590522628.png

Fucking disappointment, but apparently the 4chan redux (which is now called Axis of Evil) is shaping up much better. Hopefully their launch isnt as much of a clusterfuck as this was.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
That's really lame, the mod is approaching its one year anniversary and THIS is the first legitimate redux for it? Pathetic.
I’m convinced that working on TNO or anything related to it leads to some brain rot that causes you to work at %10 capacity

Sneedology

kiwifarms.net
Was really hoping this would be good enough to compete with TNO: half the focus trees are missing, 90% of the events are empty, missing portraits, missing natspirits, and apparently
View attachment 2292516
Fucking disappointment, but apparently the 4chan redux (which is now called Axis of Evil) is shaping up much better. Hopefully their launch isnt as much of a clusterfuck as this was.
Apparently, the reason for the beta release being such a disappointment is the fact that it's lead dev (ScootyScoot) made most of it the day before releasing it to Steam. Maybe that's just the consequence of having a set release date and your developers not giving a shit, procrastinating until it had to be done last minute. Apart from adding very few content, the only thing that they did change from TNO was Hitler's portrait, with his hat now covering more of his face.

1624674402759.png

There were no changes to the map, at all. I'd say they were better off postponing it and finishing it up rather than giving in to public demand.
Since this is just the beta version of the mod, hopefully their full release can make up for this disaster.

Sneedology

kiwifarms.net

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, honestly who gives a fuck about Pcola anymore Jesus Christ. Most things said by slack were insanely exaggerated and hyperbole, and we went along with it because we wanted to believe it. Nothing is going to happen to Pcola. Mai and his top friends have been “trolling” him for 3 fucking years with no progress. The cops were called on him multiple times. Nothing is going to fucking happen to him so stop fucking interacting with him. He’s not going to give you a smoking gun.