Plagued /r/TNOmod and the Reddit HOI4 modding community - When a subreddit for a video game mod turns to utter insanity

• DDoS is active again.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
God, honestly who gives a fuck about Pcola anymore Jesus Christ. Most things said by slack were insanely exaggerated and hyperbole, and we went along with it because we wanted to believe it. Nothing is going to happen to Pcola. Mai and his top friends have been “trolling” him for 3 fucking years with no progress. The cops were called on him multiple times. Nothing is going to fucking happen to him so stop fucking interacting with him. He’s not going to give you a smoking gun.
Totally agree, Pcola is old news. They were talking about him all the way back in Spring 2019 when I got into Hoi4 drama. Besides isn't he excommunicado by like %90 of the Hoi4 mod community ?

Hyper

kiwifarms.net
God, honestly who gives a fuck about Pcola anymore Jesus Christ. Most things said by slack were insanely exaggerated and hyperbole, and we went along with it because we wanted to believe it. Nothing is going to happen to Pcola. Mai and his top friends have been “trolling” him for 3 fucking years with no progress. The cops were called on him multiple times. Nothing is going to fucking happen to him so stop fucking interacting with him. He’s not going to give you a smoking gun.
which part of saving CP in his discord dm that is exaggerated for you? also why are you having major breakdown over something in the internet

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
which part of saving CP in his discord dm that is exaggerated for you? also why are you having major breakdown over something in the internet
Let’s see, we have no evidence of it. And last time I checked, I was one of two people who saw the dms. I would like to think that I’m the one who has more information on the subject considering I actually saw dms.

crasher923

kiwifarms.net
freyja aka mainai has had no progress because she has never done anything against cass lmao she is a complete novice at trolling 🤣
her silly moral crusade that pawlikowski and others supported went nowhere not only because your stupid as all hell but because of C's divine intervention ^_^
its no surprise freyja never truly did something against cass though because they have a lot in common😛

Sneedology

kiwifarms.net
Let’s see, we have no evidence of it. And last time I checked, I was one of two people who saw the dms. I would like to think that I’m the one who has more information on the subject considering I actually saw dms.
Hm? Did you not complain for days on end about how you felt sick after seeing the alleged "cp" in Pcola's dms? Or were you lying about the entire thing?

Hyper

kiwifarms.net
Let’s see, there was no deleting of messages. There was no unknown areas of time. The dms matched up.
IF it doesn't have CP (pardon because i never saw it and I never wanted to checked those, i wouldn't) then why are you not speak up before? is the cum tribute incident prevent you from speaking up, you are the one joining with Slack, i'm sure you know whats the best reason for your action, also are you one of the guys who complained about the CP

Last edited:

atleast3letterslong

Love you
kiwifarms.net
cum tribute incident
Some things are best left forgotten
josheline.gif

Hyper

kiwifarms.net
At times, I wonder if the slack "community" was as, if not more autistic than the TNO community
cuz ham wont moderate it properly (yea, so much for rambling on "pedohunting larpers" when you worked closely with the slackjawed and co') combined with slackjawed doesn't want any rules even though i insisted him to have some rules in the discord server