r/Truecels - Yet another subreddit for whiny manchildren

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was motivated to make this thread after stumbling across the r/Truecels subreddit. I originally thought I could just post a few screencaps in the Random Posts thread... until I noticed the rule sidebar.
Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.29.46 PM.jpg

Wait, what was that about number 2?
Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.29.52 PM.jpg

Um, what? Let's click the link.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.28.34 PM.jpg

"However, there is nothing wrong with saying that rape should be legalized or that a raped woman deserved it, and I would like to ask people to stop reporting posts like these!" :story::story::story::story::story:

Well, with mods and rules like these, it's clear that r/Truecels is healthy forum that is in no way toxic or horrible. Let's take a look at some of the posts.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.24.25 PM.jpg

Even their bots are entitled and whiny.

slute.png

But I thought that all women everywhere can easily get any man they want to give them consensual sex. Wouldn't that make them feel wanted? Why are they trying to get raped? Incels can't keep their logic straight.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.42.12 PM.jpg

ELLIOT ROGER IS THE HERO WE NEED.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.44.00 PM.jpg

>Uses example with a 14-year-old girl
>"Age of consent should be lowered to 10."

Let's be honest, the real reason why these losers want to fuck 10-year-olds (aside from good old-fashioned pedophilia) is because such young girls are extremely vulnerable, naive, and susceptible to manipulation.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.40.45 PM.jpg

Is anyone else getting really creepy incestuous vibes from this? The whole "watching her grow" thing set off alarm bells for me.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.41.10 PM.jpg

The best thing about this is I don't even know whether I can call Poe's Law or not; it honestly seems like something someone on this subreddit would write.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
OH GOD, IT'S THIS GUY. He has another youtube account where he claimed to be the reincarnation of Elliot Rodgers, I think I posted it in the obscure lolcows thread. Man, I thought he had abandoned youtube and started looking for help. But nope... looks like he's on truecels now. How horrifying.

View attachment 100184

And there they are with the "feeeeeeeeemale" thing. It's impossible to see that from a loveshy and not hear it in Kent's whiny-ass voice.

Do they even know that they're loudly proclaiming their virginity and undesirability every time they say that?

Aaron

Living in Kent Paradise
kiwifarms.net
caamib is not your run of the mill incel. He's severely mentally ill (even compared to other "truecels") and probably deserving of his own thread here. He used to be one of the top moderators of /r/Truecels but has since stepped down because he was becoming increasingly stressed out by all the trolls who'd post on the board once it started to become popular.

He is fond of saying that the only "ethical" interaction with a Western woman is to rape her. He believes that liberals would allow a Muslim, or a black, or a woman to violently murder their families then forgive them and continue to blame FUCKING WHITE MALES. I think he lives in Europe and I believe that he is a NEET. People frequently try to argue with him but he is completely incoherent and insane; you can easily tell from his writing style alone that he is not-all-there mentally. He boasts about how intelligent he is, but, again, just from the way he writes you can tell that he is very stupid and possibly developmentally disabled.

He is a blogger and he'd spam his manifesto at every available opportunity. It's worth perusing if you want a glimpse into the abyss. Interestingly, he is a not a virgin. He has had several very unhealthy relationships with women (who were also probably mentally ill) in the past.

fschmidt is also a contributor here.

Lackadaisy

ZA FOOL
kiwifarms.net
caamib is not your run of the mill incel. He's severely mentally ill (even compared to other "truecels") and probably deserving of his own thread here. He used to be one of the top moderators of /r/Truecels but has since stepped down because he was becoming increasingly stressed out by all the trolls who'd post on the board once it started to become popular.

He is fond of saying that the only "ethical" interaction with a Western woman is to rape her. He believes that liberals would allow a Muslim, or a black, or a woman to violently murder their families then forgive them and continue to blame FUCKING WHITE MALES. I think he lives in Europe and I believe that he is a NEET. People frequently try to argue with him but he is completely incoherent and insane; you can easily tell from his writing style alone that he is not-all-there mentally. He boasts about how intelligent he is, but, again, just from the way he writes you can tell that he is very stupid and possibly developmentally disabled.

He is a blogger and he'd spam his manifesto at every available opportunity. It's worth perusing if you want a glimpse into the abyss. Interestingly, he is a not a virgin. He has had several very unhealthy relationships with women (who were also probably mentally ill) in the past.

Sounds creepy enough to be threadworthy.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Unless there is yet another caamib running around, isn't this another handle of our beloved fixture @Marjan Šiklić?

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 2.55.21 PM.jpg

I had no idea who Sodini was until I read this. Apparently, George Sodini was an incel who committed a mass shooting at a women's aerobics class, killing three women and then himself as well as injuring several more innocents. It was basically a smaller, less publicized, and earlier version of the Elliot Roger killings.

I honestly can't get over how pathetic these men are, both people like Sodini who hurt or murder people, and the idiots who sympathize with them. In my OP, I showed their moderator bot's canned response, which includes this: "Sex or at least romantic interaction with females is a basic necessity, like food and water. A man deprived of women won't necessarily die, but he will over time go insane."

While I agree that having close relationships with other people is necessary to stay mentally and emotionally healthy, you do not "need" to have a sexual or romantic partner to not go insane. If you actually do need that, then something is wrong with you. You need to learn how to love and be comfortable with yourself before you can expect someone else to do the same for you. Being so clingy, needy, and uncomfortable with yourself that you feel like you will become insane/a violent criminal if you do not have a romantic or sexual relationship with someone tells me that you need therapy. OP almost gets this, but his method of coping makes him sound like the Unabomber.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Being so clingy, needy, and uncomfortable with yourself that you feel like you will become insane/a violent criminal if you do not have a romantic or sexual relationship with someone tells me that you need therapy.

That or a bullet. Too bad we can't detect the Rodger/Sodini type and just get rid of them in advance.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
Die-hard radicals are wonderful creatures, aren't they? Eventually, only the crazies are left - and in this case, the majority were already mildly mentally ill.

Roland MT-32

i do not actually own a roland mt-32
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird to think that there are people too autistic for the incels to deal with. It's like the autism hierarchy always has no bottom limit
caamib is not your run of the mill incel
Marjan never disappoints

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He has two 1000 page threads and a dwindling third here. :P