Flame Mob Rabid Enter Haters General Thread -

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Well, this'll actually be a pretty useful thread, for discussing our favorite A-Log rabid Enter-hater (well, he's actually more of a rabid Nayolfa-Hater than anything) that was actually revealed not to be underage earlier, NZDROW. He's fair game now, I just don't know where to begin.

This is him in real life (if you didn't see him already):
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/nz-drow-jpg.21343/

Lucricities

Autism-kin
kiwifarms.net
Well, this'll actually be a pretty useful thread, for discussing our favorite A-Log rabid Enter-hater (well, he's actually more of a rabid Nayolfa-Hater than anything) that was actually revealed not to be underage earlier, NZDROW. He's fair game now, I just don't know where to begin.

This is him in real life (if you didn't see him already):
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/nz-drow-jpg.21343/
Yes, please elaborate. I know nothing about this guy but I'm eager to hear.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
He used to be one of the most reasonable posters of the MrEnter subforum, but then had an argument with Null over opening up a new forum because allegedly he couldn't keep this one due to others not liking it. He got banned, showed his true colors of not being as intelligent as I thought he was, and now there's practically a manhunt of this guy. Another user ( @cheersfromquesnel to be specific) joined, everyone was pretty confident he was NZDROW, but he had denied it, and he got banned too. I probably could have explained better but that's how it went.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just lurking the Farms when NZDROW was a guy, but basically he was a prolific anti-Enterbot and actually the one that started the original Entersphere wiki. He, however, started picking fights with some of the moderators here, and people here pointed out that he was beginning to have an inflated ego from having "some" power in the Entersphere subforum and was trying to police it his own way. When he got called out on it, he got defensive. When they rebuked him, he ran off along with a bunch of other anti-Enterbots. He then started a forum that he didn't police, basically devolving into a bunch of shitposting and trolling, and then some random guy here basically staged a coup d'état and destroyed what was left of the forum. If you look around, you could probably find the links for the forum but I'm not gonna link it here because it's dead and I don't want to bring attention to it anymore.

I think of them as Anti-Enterbots because they're essentially Enterbots, but in the complete reverse. They shitpost and they make posts doing nothing but saying "Enter's an idiot" on loop, as if we didn't know that already. Most of them are also underaged, which is also why we don't talk about them often since the Kiwi Farms has a bit of a policy stating that we don't go after underaged people (because they don't know any better). If you look at some of the earliest topics, you'll see the remnants of the Anti-Enterbots. They're basically all banned now and most of them flocked to NZDROW's forum afterward.

Essentially, most of the Anti-Enterbots are like Enterbots, only they say that Enter sucks rather than saying that he's god. While it's nice that it isn't a bunch of people praising GA as some sort of underground masterpiece, the fact that instead it's a bunch of people screaming that he's a faggot doesn't make it any better (especially since all they're doing is giving the Enterbots ammunition).

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question: What makes an Enter hater rabid or not?
Since I lurked the CWC subforum the most when I first began lurking the Kiwi Farms (back when they were the CWCki Forums), I tend to apply a lot of board etiquette from that into the other subforums.

One rule that's not necessarily written out but said by the mods is this: We put in the ratings function for a reason. We don't need people parroting the same detail about Enter being an idiot or being ill-informed or being a pansy. If you agree with a post, put the Agree tag on it. You don't need to quote the post saying that you like it. If all you do is parrot posts or just call Enter an idiot without any real insightful commentary or discussion beyond it, you're gonna be, at the very least, tedious and annoying. It isn't as big an issue there, but when our beloved OPL began his Pepper Spraying incident, entire topics would be derailed about how he's insane and how he's going to jail and a bunch of people hypothesizing how he'll react to a guy shivving him, basically giving the mods a headache.

Basically, if you're gonna post, say something interesting. We don't need you to tell us Enter's an idiot (repeatedly, over the course of several posts that say almost the exact samet hing). You might as well tell me that the grass is fucking green while you're at it. And if you dislike Enter, don't seem obsessive about it. Don't go all A-Log and start saying he's worse than Hitler or some shit like that. He's a hypocritical sperg that overanalyzes technicolor ponies. This is like saying that a guy that shoved you in the mall is as bad as the Nazis.

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
Since I lurked the CWC subforum the most when I first began lurking the Kiwi Farms (back when they were the CWCki Forums), I tend to apply a lot of board etiquette from that into the other subforums.

One rule that's not necessarily written out but said by the mods is this: We put in the ratings function for a reason. We don't need people parroting the same detail about Enter being an idiot or being ill-informed or being a pansy. If you agree with a post, put the Agree tag on it. You don't need to quote the post saying that you like it. If all you do is parrot posts or just call Enter an idiot without any real insightful commentary or discussion beyond it, you're gonna be, at the very least, tedious and annoying. It isn't as big an issue there, but when our beloved OPL began his Pepper Spraying incident, entire topics would be derailed about how he's insane and how he's going to jail and a bunch of people hypothesizing how he'll react to a guy shivving him, basically giving the mods a headache.

Basically, if you're gonna post, say something interesting. We don't need you to tell us Enter's an idiot (repeatedly, over the course of several posts that say almost the exact samet hing). You might as well tell me that the grass is fucking green while you're at it. And if you dislike Enter, don't seem obsessive about it. Don't go all A-Log and start saying he's worse than Hitler or some shit like that. He's a hypocritical sperg that overanalyzes technicolor ponies. This is like saying that a guy that shoved you in the mall is as bad as the Nazis.
Thank you, sir. Luckily, I've seen more people laugh at Enter than rage about him.
P.S. I was about to say "Thank you, miss." I have this weird thing where I think people with anime girl pictures are girls. I'm so sorry.

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
NZ Drow was by far the worst one I've come across. And there was this guy on YouTube called The Anti TBONE 2004 that just used nothing but stuff directly copied from Encyclopedia Dramatica to make rants about Enter which were pretty awful.
All his videos got deleted so here's a commentary of one of his commentaries (don't ask), just in case anyone wants to have an Anti TBONE experince.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, sir. Luckily, I've seen more people laugh at Enter than rage about him.
P.S. I was about to say "Thank you, miss." I have this weird thing where I think people with anime girl pictures are girls. I'm so sorry.
Hah, it's fine. Generally, sir is the default "neutral" term and it's safe to use on the Internet since most girls (see: Girls that aren't on Tumblr) don't get triggered by being called a dude like... y'know, most people tend to say for general terms. (I am a guy, btw. I just use Alice Margatroid because she is mai waifu :P )

Fortunately, the forum's lost the worst of the Anti-Enterbots. There are still a couple of people here or there who I think shitpost a bit too much (I won't name any names, but I think you guys know who you are anyway), but they're nowhere near as bad and they still contribute to conversations fairly positively most of the time. The Entersphere subforum has weathered the storm of its induction and now it's kinda just lying in its own chill phase, observing Mr. Enter & Friends and laughing when they do more stupid stuff. Unless Enter directly calls attention to the Farms on his YouTube channel, I don't see us ever having another surge of posters specifically for Enter that we had back when the original Mysterious Mr. Enter topic was posted on Lolcows.

NostalgiaJazzAdmirer

kiwifarms.net
Question: What makes an Enter hater rabid or not?
Just think of them as the worst of Johnny Test haters, but instead of Johnny Test, they hate Enter.
Or, imagine the worst of Enterbots, just that they hate Enter instead of loving him.

I think Rhino would classify as an Anti-Enterbot with this shit he put out:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Just think of them as the worst of Johnny Test haters, but instead of Johnny Test, they hate Enter.
Or, imagine the worst of Enterbots, just that they hate Enter instead of loving him.

I think Rhino would classify as an Anti-Enterbot with this shit he put out:
To be fair Rhino did ONE commentary. And he was having a bad week then anyway so he had to rush it out. But I agree with the rest.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino