Flame Mob Rabid Enter Haters General Thread

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, as much as I don't like Enter, I have some legit reasons for why I don't like him (his reviews are poorly made, his cartoon's generic and bland as hell, he can't write period). The people who outright rage at the man don't seem to have any reasons beyond "OMG This guy sUx0rZ!".

I know I'm late to the conversation, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Dinosaurjrfreak01 is underage, and discussion of underage people is prohibited.

They are minors, they have time to grow out of it. It is the hope of everyone on this site. Also minors make typically bad topics of discussion.

They get overly dramatic, and then drag the parents into the fray. Then you wind up with a Jessi Slaughter video and well...

we all don't want that.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
They are minors, they have time to grow out of it. It is the hope of everyone on this site. Also minors make typically bad topics of discussion.

They get overly dramatic, and then drag the parents into the fray. Then you wind up with a Jesse Slaughter video and well... we all don't want that.
Yep. I bet most of the people that haven't revealed their age are minors (such as Alexsavov2 or Kirbygame, although the former could be 18 or so), and that pretty much takes 90% of the Enterbots out of the equation. Hell, some threads on underaged ones are still around (such as DaanNLseventeen for example, but he IS close to 18 so I'm not sure he's an exception).

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
Yep. I bet most of the people that haven't revealed their age are minors (such as Alexsavov2, although he could be 18 or so), and that pretty much takes 90% of the Enterbots out of the equation. Hell, some threads on underaged ones are still around (such as DaanNLseventeen for example, but he IS close to 18 so I'm not sure he's an exception).

Daan doesn't count. 17 is more-or-less acceptable for discussion. BlackFlag01 is 13-14 though, which definitely isn't.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
What about 15-16?

A lot of this is also related to what happened with SammyClassicSonicFan. He is another reason for this rule.

Things spiraled out of control and basically minors are considered too fragile to make long term discussions about. Unless you really like seeing crying kids with their grown parents telling us we are a bunch of punks and they are calling the cyber police. I really don't think we want them brought into it.

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
Off topic but I deleted the post I made before without thinking and it made you look like you double posted when you didn't, sorry.

'Tis fine, I undeleted it.

The SammyClassicSonicFan saga wasn't all bad. It led to some funny moments and the rise to "fame" of who I consider one of the most loveable individuals in YouTube in recent memory. It really ended up geting out of hand, though, what with the doxxing of what basically amounted to a naive kid and all.

(Pinging @SammyTanookiGamer, 'cause it'd be funny if he for some reason comes back to the Farms and visits this thread.)

Not to mention the whole debacle with our old friend @appaloosa horse.

So yeah. Discussing minors doesn't usually result in anything good in the lolcow community. So refrain from it.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
If someone is a minor, err on the side of not making threads and such about them. If you think it is special circumstances, make a Talk to Staff thread.

I understand the frustrations of not being able to poke fun at someone being a dumbass, but us having a laugh isn't worth pointing attention to some random kid. What we do isn't all that important.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dinosaurjrfreak01 is underage, and discussion of underage people is prohibited.

This. Under 18 you have a license to be a sperg without getting permanent lolcow status. Also Dinosaur Jr. is fucking awesome, maybe the dude has promise.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ask yourself this question:

Is he old enough to know better?

Let's be honest here... a lot of kids and even teenagers do a lot of stupid shit. I have a lot of skeletons in my closet I'd rather stay buried. If they're young, idealistic, and a bit stupid, then back off on them. Laughing at a kid is pretty petty, tbh.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Sammy isn't coming back. Hell, he barely gets on FB anymore. It's incredibly hard to get back in contact with him.

This. Under 18 you have a license to be a sperg without getting permanent lolcow status. Also Dinosaur Jr. is fucking awesome, maybe the dude has promise.

That is part of the issue. Fragility.

You might get a few laughs off them, but they are not "cows" because it is not a steady stream of content.

It just explodes and there also the ethics of it. I mean who really likes picking on a child? If you really love destroying the ego of a fragile person and inevitably feeling like a monster, there are a lot of horrible things you can do. Why not find nuns and beat them with baseball bats? Why not dress up as the grim reaper and walk through the critical care ward of a children's hospital? I am not accusing the people quoted of wanting to do this, but to the people interested in pursuing minors, you really need to be mindful of this.

The reason why I showed the Jessi Slaughter video is for the most part a lot of the people involved kind of regret it.

The dad in the video is dead from a heart attack. Jessi last I heard did not fair much better(Child Protective Services and Boot Camp). Kids act like kids and the parents are a huge part of often letting a child spiral out of control. To me the most frustrating thing I encounter is parents who treat the internet as a babysitter. They are asking for this type of disaster. Black flag had no business being on this site, and I actually took the time to see his "trolling". He is obviously a kid who is out of control and has no idea that there are very bad people out there who can track him down. It takes one slip up and one piece of info to make the consequences of your actions very real. These are kids who seldom can maturely address those consequences.

When that happens, his parents will go crazy - he and the others like them will have their parents to blame. These parents who allow this to happen are very irresponsible.

Gazelle_Bro

LETS CLEAR THIS WITH NO CONTINUES
kiwifarms.net
That is part of the issue. Fragility.

You might get a few laughs off them, but they are not "cows" because it is not a steady stream of content.

It just explodes and there also the ethics of it. I mean who really likes picking on a child? If you really love destroying the ego of a fragile person and inevitably feeling like a monster, there are a lot of horrible things you can do. Why not find nuns and beat them with baseball bats? Why not dress up as the grim reaper and walk through the critical care ward of a children's hospital? I am not accusing the people quoted of wanting to do this, but to the people interested in pursuing minors, you really need to be mindful of this.

The reason why I showed the Jessi Slaughter video is for the most part a lot of the people involved kind of regret it.

The dad in the video is dead from a heart attack. Jessi last I heard did not fair much better(Child Protective Services and Boot Camp). Kids act like kids and the parents are a huge part of often letting a child spiral out of control. To me the most frustrating thing I encounter is parents who treat the internet as a babysitter. They are asking for this type of disaster. Black flag had no business being on this site, and I actually took the time to see his "trolling". He is obviously a kid who is out of control and has no idea that there are very bad people out there who can track him down. It takes one slip up and one piece of info to make the consequences of your actions very real. These are kids who seldom can maturely address those consequences.

When that happens, his parents will go crazy - he and the others like them will have their parents to blame. These parents who allow this to happen are very irresponsible.
But I don't really think ill of Sammy in any way. He's a pretty cool person nowadays. He's more of a friend now to me.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
But I don't really think ill of Sammy in any way. He's a pretty cool person nowadays. He's more of a friend now to me.

I did not say that you did. My point is that pursuing minors makes you feel horrible at the end of it. I quoted you to point out that Sammy withdrew almost entirely after the affair.

Your account of the situation clearly showed my point. Kid "cows" tend to have sad explosions rather than anything remotely funny.