Rabidrick/Rabidlover/Spencer - RABIES PRIDE WORLDWIDE, IF U FOAM U HOME

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I have to say that this is absolutely a troll. They're hitting all the check boxes of dumb shit that trolls use to copy idiot tumblr users. Alters being murdered (but not really!), a sexual/romantic orientation that doesn't exist and is made of something outlandish that's obviously making fun of mogai shit, a close friend "dying" as a way to give them a reason to be sad and stop using the blog (so they can get back to their equally as pathetic main blog).

It's so obvious it's painful. Like rabies painful. I'm foaming as we speak.
Look man, there’s a showcase on here for someone who claims they’re in a relationship with the ghost of several serial killers, Michael Jackson, and Heath Ledger, all of which who are all queer and therefore totally not Evil Cishet Men. I agree with the highly embellished fantasy angle myself. Has anyone done a reverse image search on the bite mark?

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Look man, there’s a showcase on here for someone who claims they’re in a relationship with the ghost of several serial killers, Michael Jackson, and Heath Ledger, all of which who are all queer and therefore totally not Evil Cishet Men. I agree with the highly embellished fantasy angle myself. Has anyone done a reverse image search on the bite mark?
People thinking they can talk to famous ghosts isn't unbelievable, there's numerous shows on TV about it. With all of the yaoi fangirls on tumblr who ship real people and make gender headcanonsfor them is also a popular thing. Sapphire is pretty run of the mill
in terms of things that people actually do on Tumblr.

If you've ever browsed the otherkin tag looking for lols, half of the people are like Sapphire, with neogenders and soulbonds and things that they think make them look bad ass, and the other half are trolls who write things like this. It's like that one cow who claimed to wipe her shit on people and never wash her hands. So ridiculous that it couldn't be real and it wasn't, but it's still lolcow worthy to be that dedicated to a troll blog.

I tried to look for the original image but couldn't find it, someone with more patience might wanna look through blackfairypresident's archive for the reblog. She's a bit of a lolcow herself ($3 for nudes? Your self-esteem is showing.)

I tried going through a few searches on Google but haven't been able to find those exact pictures. Without a better quality image, it doesn't really look like a bite mark anyway, it looks more like a bruise. But if the little dots do correlate with teeth, it actually seems to match up with a few dog bites Google brought up.

Last edited:
  • Mad at the Internet
Reactions: FramerGirl420

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I recognize the possibility that this is a troll, it's still funny and it reminds me of some Nyan Neko Sugar Girls shit.

Tags
None