Race and IQ -

Agent Nahman Jayden

smack habit
kiwifarms.net
From what I've come to understand, IQ is a term/number used to generalise members of a certain race or group but obviously varies from person to person. Technically speaking, Jews and Asians tend to have the highest number of people with higher IQ, followed by Caucasians, etc etc but "geniuses" can be found in any race, similar to mental retardation.

It's really just an arbitrary number used to generalise groups of people's thought patterns and tendencies to make good monetary decisions and be financially successful. It does have some merit of credibility and accuracy though some scholars would have you think otherwise but supremacy groups are going to think their race is the alpha regardless of IQ.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Buncha savages in this town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I know is I can't train the durkadurkas at 7-11 to get my regular tobacco and liquor purchases right even after four years. I buy the same fucking shit every three days, get it ready when I walk to the slurpee station and stop emptying the entire can of dollar tree rose air freshener.
It's never going to clear out the hobofunk.
Motherfucker its one roll of grizzly straight, some tiny rum and Jim beam and two packs of 8mg coffee on!.

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've come to understand, IQ is a term/number used to generalise members of a certain race or group but obviously varies from person to person. Technically speaking, Jews and Asians tend to have the highest number of people with higher IQ, followed by Caucasians, etc etc but "geniuses" can be found in any race, similar to mental exceptionalism.

It's really just an arbitrary number used to generalise groups of people's thought patterns and tendencies to make good monetary decisions and be financially successful. It does have some merit of credibility and accuracy though some scholars would have you think otherwise but supremacy groups are going to think their race is the alpha regardless of IQ.
Not all Jews are the smartest people, because is the same thing saying that Logan Paul and Jake Paul(these 2 are Jews by the way) are the smartest and educated individuals.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
Imagine actually thinking that Africa is poor because of lack of education and because white man stole their resources. You can easily find countries that have been fucked up way worse than these African shitholes, such as Russia, China, Japan, Finland, Poland... Yet all of these countries have way higher standards of living.

Even middle ages Europe was infinitely better than modern Africa even though education was mainly limited to clergymen and nobles.

Last edited:

Agent Nahman Jayden

smack habit
kiwifarms.net
Not all Jews are the smartest people, because is the same thing saying that Logan Paul and Jake Paul(these 2 are Jews by the way) are the smartest and educated individuals.
Point out the part where I said absolutely that all Jews are "the smartest people", please.

Otherwise, learn how to read bruh.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Race and gut microbiome profile
Race and testosterone levels
Race and 5-alpha-reductase activity
Race and bone density
Race and metabolic health
Race and dopamine vs serotonin dominance

Here, out of my ass some markers that combined could tell more of the quality of a race than a magic number jews invented because they claim to have this number higher than other species. Nobody cares about your dumb "IQ", there are tons of people more intelligent than a nigger who spend their worthless lives on collecting funko pops and watching star wars. Intelligence is overrated because any living organism only has to do two simple things: survive and spread the genes. That's not particularly complicated but somehow it's the "intelligent" white boy faggot nerds who have a problem with it.

Races, just as individual organisms, are but a manifestation of pure will power on the material plane. Races are created and achieve greatness through feats of will and strength. To claim that a jewish magical number expressing ability to solve puzzles is somehow critical to this is an inherently judaic mode of thinking, and to consider being a faggot nerd a pinnacle of biological evolution is just pathetic.

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Point out the part where I said absolutely that all Jews are "the smartest people", please.

Otherwise, learn how to read bruh.
I am talking about this quote :Technically speaking, Jews and Asians tend to have the highest number of people with higher IQ, etc etc. but "geniuses" can be found in any race, similar to mental exceptionalism.
Anyway this thread is very dumb,because every race, nationality, sex, religion, etc. has their own advantages and disadvantages.

DJ Grelle

MONKE leader of GANG RETARD
kiwifarms.net
No, do you even read the Farms, most lolcows are White Americans with autism and dangerously low cleverness.
>americans
>white
lol cope more 56%
Also I have this superstitious theory that the amerindians cursed the continent that is why america is fucked up

@OP,thefag
IQ is an effective measure of relative intelligence. But there is more to life than mere intelligence. Things like physical capabilities and especially character should also be taken into consideration.
How good is a two standard deviations IQ genius when he just lies in bed all day jerking off and watching anime? A smart person with a mere one standard deviation IQ, who expresses a decent and regular work ethic, would be a more worthwhile person to represent the race.
People can hate on krauts all they want, they have an admirable autistic work ethic. They've rebuilt after the systematic dismanteling of industry following WW1, they've rebuilt after WW2 and now theyre once again a world industrial power.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
My theory is that the land resources and the other people around you determine how you can evolve as a race.
Out of Africa, only the northern African civilizations such as Egypt were thriving for millennia, because they had the most fertile land, therefore they were relatively rich as a nation, therefore more people of higher classes could get decent education. They were also in the mediteranean trade of that era, trading goods with Mycenaean Greece, up to the Celts in Britain and of course the middle eastern empires.

Even if a civ didn't have a certain type of resource, they could still trade and use those goods and implement them in their lives.
Which is why the pacific civs and Australian aboriginals were living primitively like cavemen even in the 18th century. They lacked resources and they lacked communication with other nations to trade stuff to.

Cattle domestication plays a big part too, using cattle to plough the land naturally saves more time, and does more effective work. Which is why North American tribes were less advanced than mesoamerican and south American empires.

Agent Nahman Jayden

smack habit
kiwifarms.net
I am talking about this quote :Technically speaking, Jews and Asians tend to have the highest number of people with higher IQ, etc etc. but "geniuses" can be found in any race, similar to mental exceptionalism.
Anyway this thread is very dumb,because every race, nationality, sex, religion, etc. has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Well, yeah of course. I didn't say that ALL Jews are super smart and I DID say that it was an arbitrary system used to generalise groups of people

PowersOfPowers

kiwifarms.net
An amazing amount of disinformation and FUD about IQ in this topic from all sides of the debate.

No, IQ was not invented as part of eugenics nor was it invented by Jews. It was slowly developed at the end of the 19th Century by a Gentile British Psychologist working in an upper class boarding school who noticed that pupils who did well in one subject tended to do well in all and likewise that the inverse, those who did poorly in one tended to do poorly in all, was also true.

g, The term that has come from this history, is a term used to describe what can be thought of as the innate "general processing power" of the brain. IQ is a term for a scale that attempts to measure g in an objective, repeatable, and reliable way. IQ as a measure of g seems to bear out that it's not just "intellect" as you might conventionally think of it. IQ correlates with many measures of both short and long term memory, and correlates inversely with reaction time and visual and auditory Absolute Threshold (those who have higher IQs tend to be able to detect dimmer lights flashed for shorter durations than those with lower IQ). There have also been several studies that have found that IQ correlates with what people conventionally define as "intelligent" in that if you put a number of people in the room and ask them to chat with each other and rank everyone in the room on Intelligence it tends to correlate with what IQ tests measure, and the correlation becomes stronger the longer the conversation is.

IQ, in so far as IQ is a reliable measure of the central intelligence factor, g, is a meaningful predictor and is the single most well established and predictively powerful metric in all of Psychometrics. The US Army has found that the more intelligent a soldier is, as measured by the ASVAB which correlates highly with gold standard IQ tests like WAIS and Raven's Progressive Matrices, the more accurate a soldier is and the less likely to become a casualty he is, among other noticeable effects. The Army has likewise also found the corresponding inverse is true. see "McNamara's Folley" lecture on Youtube for more information.

Racial Supremacists, or at least the smart ones, do not see IQ as a single magic bullet that explains 100% of human outcomes on the individual or societal scale, and neither do psychometricians. Factors like Conscientiousness, Agreeability, and other Big 5/Big 3 traits matter a lot, as do specific genes like e.g. the MAOA gene. Another prime factor is Societal Trust, something that relies far more on pure race than it does anything else. A lot more goes into a successful society than just simply intellect, but a certain average intellect is required for a functional society. Think of an IQ >95 as a prerequisite for a first world civilization, rather than a descriptor of why a civilization is successful.

Environment is important, but only in so far as removing massively harmful things like malnutrition and poisoning. A small number of things are conclusively proven to increase IQ slightly, the biggest single one being breastfeeding, but these all cumulatively add to no more than a few points. Also worth noting the environment itself of that a child resides in is also somewhat of a product of genes being that the parents and community are genetically similar to the child.

IQ testing is the strongest and most reliable at around age 24, where it reaches approximately a .85 test-retest reliability. Before age 24 and especially before puberty it's increasingly variable and unreliable. You can safely discard any article claiming a prepubescent person as the smartest anything. After about age 50 IQ begins slowly declining irreversibly, though this decline is arrestable with the usual suspects of good diet, good exercise, and good sleep.

Saying a blanket statement that "Asians and Jews are smarter than Europeans" is incredibly misleading. China cheats massively on these tests and only tests cities, completely ignoring the country side. City states like HK and Macau probably do have IQs circa 103-105, but then you're taking an elite sample. Equivalent to taking the average IQ of Cambridge, Massachusetts and declaring it to be the national average. Same problem with Jews, most tests given to Jewish people are done on university students, a group already selected for IQ. There are also plenty of European groups that test well above 100, and even entire states that are >90% European that test above 100. Montana, for example, has an average IQ of ~105 including the white trash. I've seen studies placing Episcopalians at an average IQ of 115, which is on par with or exceeds what Jews are typically touted to have.

Small changes in the means of a Standard Distribution have massively outsized effects at the tails of the distribution. shifting the mean of a bell curve for IQ 5-10 from 100 to 110 or 90 can result in doubling or halving of the numbers of those with IQs >2 standard deviations outside the mean.

The commonly quoted Flynn Effect, that IQ was rising, is both no longer the case and was an example of IQ being differentiable from g in that g was not rising, only the measurement scale was. g in Europe (or among Europeans rather) has dropped anywhere from a half to a full standard deviation from the Georgian era thanks to the various revolutions murdering huge chunks of the highest end of the scale.

In the modern age of computes, Molecular Genetics studies have begun positively identifying specific genes that correlate anywhere from weakly to strongly. These genes both on their own and in combinations as gene clusters play a huge role in brain development, and do in fact vary among races which is known thanks to things like 23 and me.

This is a very surface level chunk of an information iceberg that can easily change how you think about the world if you choose to spend some actual time reading some actual books with actual sources.

Last edited:
Tags
None