Race and IQ -

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
You know if you really don't like Black/jew/Albanian people constantly building rationales is pointless because the majority of people arnt going to go for it and is probably bullshit anyway because you're knowlegue of the subject is bias and borders on quackery.
If you hate some can you least hate them honestly. So I don't have to keep seeing Big brain IQ threads crop up every couple of months.

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
You know if you really don't like Black/jew/Albanian people constantly building rationales is pointless because the majority of people arnt going to go for it and is probably bullshit anyway because you're knowlegue of the subject is bias and borders on quackery.
If you hate some can you least hate them honestly. So I don't have to keep seeing Big brain IQ threads crop up every couple of months.
Some people simply need a rationale, and an underlying theory, for ranking humanity. The people who are most into this kind of "I am superior because..." tend to be people who sense that most of their pseudo-achievements were even achievable due to the time and place they were born. And they owe a lot to their parents' combination of privilege and planning, and their entitlements which were a matter of legislative decisions that happen to fall in their favor, at a particular point in time.

They are deeply insecure, because there the only real difference between them, and a Bantu with a bone in his nose, is their white skin, inheritance, acculturation, access to education and US passport.

So clearly, the bongo-banging indigenous tribesmen of third world countries MUST be less intelligent than I, because I live in a steel clad penthouse, and they live in grass huts. Therefore I am entitled to my privelege, because I am better.

I have actually seen it with my own two eyes .... while my husband did fieldwork. These high-IQ privileged types can not even climb a small hill with local tribesmen. They can not survive on their diet because they eat too much, they can not hunt, gather, or even physically keep up. They are also not savvy enough to conserve energy. Their bodies are stiff and sedentary, and they break in the climate. They also don't know when to STFU and calm down.

So sure ... if you need to rank humanity by their IQ score, to prove that Jews and Chinese are the best, then comes whites, and last comes people from the Congo, do so. But you still can not use that as justification for treating people like human garbage. What does your race's IQ have to do with the quality of life you deserve?

If you can answer that question, I would be thrilled.

Urist Steelthrone

The original wine dispenser. Dwarves <3 & envy him
kiwifarms.net
Some people simply need a rationale, and an underlying theory, for ranking humanity.
The reason why people do this is because it makes life easier. Humans find patterns. Most humans can't handle complexity so they put people in boxes. However, sometimes it's necessary to save your ass.

I have actually seen it with my own two eyes .... while my husband did fieldwork. These high-IQ privileged types can not even climb a small hill with local tribesmen. They can not survive on their diet because they eat too much, they can not hunt, gather, or even physically keep up. They are also not savvy enough to conserve energy. Their bodies are stiff and sedentary, and they break in the climate. They also don't know when to STFU and calm down.
High IQ people who don't use their intelligence and their bodies are wasted potential. Exercise helps with cognitive function.

So sure ... if you need to rank humanity by their IQ score, to prove that Jews and Chinese are the best, then comes whites, and last comes people from the Congo, do so. But you still can not use that as justification for treating people like human garbage. What does your race's IQ have to do with the quality of life you deserve?
Jew and Chinese IQ stats are cherrypicked. They use cities/immigrants only and ignore the rest. Luckily, the rest of the east asians are close to the white mean and if they get rid to their conformist nature, their IQs will be higher.

You're right. It isn't a justification for shitting on individuals. Nonetheless, black people use their discrimination as a crutch to do shit to white people. Then they wonder why they're hated so much.

Affirmative action does not work. It just causes workplace discrimination later.

---

There's a lot of problems with IQ testing. One of them is cloudy SD data (all races have non-guassian distribution.)
White people can't go to ghettos without getting shot so the data is fucked up.

It's the best we have. There's plenty of liberals who use IQ but stay anti-racist. Liberals should stop being lazy and challenge racists. I have seen good things come from that.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Let's just get real.

Get the fuck over racism, it's bullshit, that goes for the regressive left too, but let's not let your disdain for them cause you to lose sight of reality and that's racism is simply bullshit.

Treat people as individuals first and foremost, anyone that loses sight of that be it from a left wing or right wing angle is in the wrong.

Again, just get the fuck over it.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
The reason why people do this is because it makes life easier. Humans find patterns. Most humans can't handle complexity so they put people in boxes. However, sometimes it's necessary to save your ass.

High IQ people who don't use their intelligence and their bodies are wasted potential. Exercise helps with cognitive function.

Jew and Chinese IQ stats are cherrypicked. They use cities/immigrants only and ignore the rest. Luckily, the rest of the east asians are close to the white mean and if they get rid to their conformist nature, their IQs will be higher.

You're right. It isn't a justification for shitting on individuals. Nonetheless, black people use their discrimination as a crutch to do shit to white people. Then they wonder why they're hated so much.

Affirmative action does not work. It just causes workplace discrimination later.

---

There's a lot of problems with IQ testing. One of them is cloudy SD data (all races have non-guassian distribution.)
White people can't go to ghettos without getting shot so the data is fucked up.

It's the best we have. There's plenty of liberals who use IQ but stay anti-racist. Liberals should stop being lazy and challenge racists. I have seen good things come from that.
I wouldn't argue that "blacks are hated so much" and that a white person can't go to the ghetto without getting shot. You are speaking in sweeping generalizations, when maybe it is only true in some cases. A lot of the time, blacks can't go to the ghetto without being shot either. And a lot of decent black folks are in the wrong place and the wrong time, and get shot. I am talking about Church people, teachers, children...

IQ is a very limited test. It doesn't test your capacity to navigate complex social situations, to detect irony, to put together an attractive outfit, to paint a mural, to tune a piano, tell a story, etc. It also does not cover common sense, determination or resiliance. it basically screens for how well your mind conforms to a particular type of thinking.

If more Negroes are in jail per capita, than whites or orientals etc. it might say more about their lack of impulse control, state of fatherlessness (goes back to impulse control) and desire for instant gratification. If less negroes enroll in college, it might be also due to social pressure. Are your "homies" going to attend higher ed? I know lots of smart people who have poor impulse control.

Also, what does an IQ actually get you? Since you have this trophy IQ, now you need to work really hard, and compete with the millions of people who also have a trophy IQ

Urist Steelthrone

The original wine dispenser. Dwarves <3 & envy him
kiwifarms.net
IQ is a very limited test. It doesn't test your capacity to navigate complex social situations, to detect irony, to put together an attractive outfit, to paint a mural, to tune a piano, tell a story, etc. It also does not cover common sense, determination or resiliance. it basically screens for how well your mind conforms to a particular type of thinking.
I think it's the opposite. IQ have very simple questions that children can answer. It doesn't require you to know quantum physics. The higher your IQ the faster you do all the shit you mentioned. There are different types of IQ: verbal, non-verbal, spatial, math, etc.

If more Negroes are in jail per capita, than whites or orientals etc. it might say more about their lack of impulse control, state of fatherlessness (goes back to impulse control) and desire for instant gratification. If less negroes enroll in college, it might be also due to social pressure. Are your "homies" going to attend higher ed? I know lots of smart people who have poor impulse control.
This can be explained by IQ and testosterone levels. Just because you know some smart people with poor impulse control doesn't mean they represent smart people as a whole. Smart people in general have high impulse control. You are correct on social pressure. People should seek an education.

Also, what does an IQ actually get you? Since you have this trophy IQ, now you need to work really hard, and compete with the millions of people who also have a trophy IQ
Good academic performance, creativity, ability to abstract, processing speed, learning ability and general life success to name a few.

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Sure, it sounds counter-intuitive that humans' genetic adaptation to different environments would stop above the neck, and not impact cognitive processes at all. But consider the following: something something Thomas Sowell something something I Knew A Good One Once.

Treat people as individuals first and foremost, anyone that loses sight of that be it from a left wing or right wing angle is in the wrong.
Guess I should just start walking into large groups of blacks past dark then, since noticing patterns among groups of people is wrong and stupid.
Have you ever lived or worked around nonwhites? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it sounds like you haven't.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Sure, it sounds counter-intuitive that humans' genetic adaptation to different environments would stop above the neck, and not impact cognitive processes at all. But consider the following: something something Thomas Sowell something something I Knew A Good One Once.

Guess I should just start walking into large groups of blacks past dark then, since noticing patterns among groups of people is wrong and stupid.
Have you ever lived or worked around nonwhites? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it sounds like you haven't.
I know that you are not addressing me, but I think that I can lend some insight. I grew up in St. Louis and attended Midwestern colleges. I have lived in the Souh and in Europe (wont get into specifics). I live in Los Angeles, now. I have pretty much dealt with every kind of person there is, except for aboriginals of exotic islands etc.
I am not going to be a :optimistic: and say that we are all intelligent in our own way ...because it is not true. We are also not the same. Yes we all have human DNA but there are physiological reasons for why Alaskan natives are prone to diabetes, Japanese don't process alcohol very well, and Blacks basically kick everybody's asses in every sport on the planet, except syncronized swimming, shotput and gymnastics.

Believe me, I have encountered more than enough stupid and belligerent Whites and Blacks and Hispanics. I have also met very dumb and ignorant people of all colors, with advanced degrees, working in fields like health care admin, social work, criminal justice, education ... etc.

Basically, it is important to acknowledge that criminality and poverty are not symptoms of racial inferiority any more than high achievements in athletics are symptoms of racial superiority. You could say the same thing about diabetes or skin cancer. Are races that are prone to diabetes inferior? How about whites, who get skin cancer in droves? Are we inferior?

People are individuals. It is foolish to say that the statistical probability of inheriting one particular strength or weakness defines a person as racially inferior or superior.

I think that behind a lot of an individual's or a "race's" strengths and weaknesses have to do with the interplay between the environment and what s/he inherited as in DNA, and the lifestyle and rung on the social ladder they were born into. And a lot of it has to to with attitude, the types of role models they had and access to resources.

So IQ meh - life is so much more complicated than that, sorry.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
Let's just get real.

Get the fuck over racism, it's bullshit, that goes for the regressive left too, but let's not let your disdain for them cause you to lose sight of reality and that's racism is simply bullshit.

Again, just get the fuck over it.
if you're a security guard at a crowded store and you're not paying extra attention to the black males who are statistically 27x more likely than the average person to steal, you're a bad security guard. a little bit of racism is healthy. not being racist at all is insanity and being so racist you can't have a civil interaction with the negro working at the cash register is also insanity.

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
We don't even properly understand how the human brain functions in the first place. We can't even diagnose mental disorders on anything but opinion. They don't know how depression, PTSD, schizophrenia or even just basic human personality works. Let alone intelligence. We don't even know if IQ actually measures intelligence or if its even accurate. How do those mental disorders interact with intelligence? Why are lots of intelligent people prone to serious mental problems? Do we know yet? No, we don't. Hurry the fuck up, neurologists.

I had a whole arguement planned out but that's actually a lot better than mine.
That simply just isn't true, no blanket statement can be made when it comes to research. They have started finding the relationships between genes and disorders; some disorders are already being diagnosed by means other than opinion. There is one overarching reason why it's not mainstream, and that is because of money, who is going to pay for it, when there are still other ways in place?

It's much easier to just deny that any progress is being made, rather than take the time to actually look into the changes that are coming through the research communities, isn't it?

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
if you're a security guard at a crowded store and you're not paying extra attention to the black males who are statistically 27x more likely than the average person to steal, you're a bad security guard. a little bit of racism is healthy. not being racist at all is insanity and being so racist you can't have a civil interaction with the negro working at the cash register is also insanity.
I mean, at least you can agree that people shouldn't lay it on thick with the racism.

Nobody's perfect but it's when someone really lays it on thick with the racism does it just come off as absurd to me, a time to get over yourself.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Is this even true?

I have yet to see a lot of black men in retail outlets, in the first place. And I have yet to see an adult black male shoplift. Or white male, for that matter. Not saying it doesn't happen. Just that I haven't seen it.

However I have seen women and children of all colors do their share of shoplifting. Especially that sweet little old lady with a walker and one of those carry-alls under it? Damn, they could get away with murder if they wanted to.

If you are a security guard, and you need to profile, at least do it correctly.

In terms of violent crime, watch for nervous young men of all colors who go in either unaccompanied, or with another guy. If you are just focused on the brothas, store is gonna have some losses, sorry to burst your bubble.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
Is this even true?

I have yet to see a lot of black men in retail outlets, in the first place. And I have yet to see an adult black male shoplift. Or white male, for that matter. Not saying it doesn't happen. Just that I haven't seen it.

However I have seen women and children of all colors do their share of shoplifting. Especially that sweet little old lady with a walker and one of those carry-alls under it? Damn, they could get away with murder if they wanted to.

If you are a security guard, and you need to profile, at least do it correctly.

In terms of violent crime, watch for nervous young men of all colors who go in either unaccompanied, or with another guy. If you are just focused on the brothas, store is gonna have some losses, sorry to burst your bubble.
I live in an area with very few blacks but lots of beaners, most of the time the beanlets are the ones caught shoplifting. of course you should also keep an eye on the junkies and anyone else that looks poor. that statistic is for all kinds of theft (or maybe it was for all violent crimes, I forget) so maybe poop-colored women and children are more likely to shoplift than men.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
I live in an area with very few blacks but lots of beaners, most of the time the beanlets are the ones caught shoplifting. of course you should also keep an eye on the junkies and anyone else that looks poor. that statistic is for all kinds of theft (or maybe it was for all violent crimes, I forget) so maybe poop-colored women and children are more likely to shoplift than men.
Beaners, brothas, white boys, chinks, they are all equally bad. All equally stupid, if they are doing stupid shit. All equally dangerous under the same conditions. Don't kid yourself. I am gonna be blunt with you. Where Blacks get caught is in burglarizing white neighborhoods and Hispanic neighborhoods. They need to stick with Black areas and stay in shape and pull their pants up. Same with scruffy white boys. No scruffy or blue collar looking white guy will blend in a rich neighborhood. Put on a suit, check, your watch, case the neighborhood looking like you have a sense of purpose.

All this race and IQ talk is getting to me. What you need to do, if watching for shoplifters, is watch everybody, because everybody shoplifts. Well I don't, but I walk into a store assuming that security knows that I am capable of doing just that.

Look everyone, at the end of the day IQ is merited on the grounds that a certain aspect of it can’t be learned or improved upon in advance. This, some argue, allows a psychiatrist to determine a person’s intelligence without the smoke of cultural biases (like needing to know a certain language to even understand the test.) For the sake of that argument, let’s try this experiment:

Please pay attention to this image:
View attachment 1122828
What is the correct for “?” (Choices are on the right in case you an idiot.) Please elaborate on why you have chosen your answer.

I will tell you what is the correct answer as a follow-up, but rest easy. The purpose of this exercise is not to measure your own intelligence inasmuch as it is asking the question of whether above image is culturally neutral.
Answer is D. And yes it is culturally biased, because not everybody on the planet has the training to identify a pattern on such an abstract level. In order to master puzzles like this one, it helps a lot to follow the reasoning of a person who get the answers right. I never had that advantage.

Last edited:

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
My opinion is that it's possible but also I think cultural values and discrimination can potentially influence these things. It could be simultaneously true that discrimination is holding some people back and that they may have lower intelligence.

North Eastern Asians have the highest IQs in the world (are Ashkenaim higher or them?). But the cultural revolution destroyed all the high moral and cultural Chinese values and now Chinese act like total savages. At Shangahi Disney they let their kids shit on ground, trampled a garden, robbed a balloon guy, attacked a guy in a costume, graffiti'd a light post, you could go on. They mobbed a Costco. If Blacks did this people would say it proved their mental inferiority.

Or you could give the example of women in orchestras and many other professions. Women were virtually barred from centuries for participating in orchestras. They were explicitly or implicitly male-only. Vienna Philharmonic banned women until 1997. Now US orchestras are up to 37% women. It's been studies that blind auditions - the person is hidden from the view of the judges by a curtain usually - increased the percentage of women being hired.

So I think it could be cultural effects and discrimination to an extent. Almost all the studies on these race IQ difference are done by literal white supremacists who also always seem to strongly dislike women as well. I know in terms of what these guys have said about women, I've read very convincing studies by less obviously biased researchers that didn't match their conclusions.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Dear /Pol/ if you want a huwhite wife then get off the internet, quit worshipping homosexual catboy lovers and make something of yourself. Or keep making these 'ironic' shitty bait threads thinking anyone outside your echo chamber cares. Up to you.

Look everyone, at the end of the day IQ is merited on the grounds that a certain aspect of it can’t be learned or improved upon in advance. This, some argue, allows a psychiatrist to determine a person’s intelligence without the smoke of cultural biases (like needing to know a certain language to even understand the test.) For the sake of that argument, let’s try this experiment:

Please pay attention to this image:
View attachment 1122828
What is the correct for “?” (Choices are on the right in case you an idiot.) Please elaborate on why you have chosen your answer.

I will tell you what is the correct answer as a follow-up, but rest easy. The purpose of this exercise is not to measure your own intelligence inasmuch as it is asking the question of whether above image is culturally neutral.
Yeah, the guys here seem to think that it's all a multiple-choice Western civ test or some shit. IQ tests are mostly logic patterns that any functioning person should be able to complete.

Tags
None